Family privilege?

I don't recall people arguing it wasn't about allowing gay couples to marry.

It's long been about that.
I'm sure you don't remember that, but I do...

Again, who is not 'leaving you alone'?

Again, old news...

Virginia’s state constitution holds one of the strictest same-sex marriage bans in the county. It is sweeping in scope, and has been compared to a Jim Crow law in a Washington Post Op-ed. In 2014, a federal district court found the law unconstitutional; a federal appeals court agreed, and later that year, the Supreme Court declined to review the decision, allowing same-sex couples in Virginia to marry. The ban itself has been unenforceable for seven years. Yet it remains in the state’s constitution, a reminder of when 57 percent of Virginians voted it into law in 2006.

You know how you counter this? Leave people alone in their choices of who they want as their family and quit trying to make things harder for them.
Not when they are birthing hoodlums in record numbers, then its everyones business.

Again, old news...

Virginia’s state constitution holds one of the strictest same-sex marriage bans in the county. It is sweeping in scope, and has been compared to a Jim Crow law in a Washington Post Op-ed. In 2014, a federal district court found the law unconstitutional; a federal appeals court agreed, and later that year, the Supreme Court declined to review the decision, allowing same-sex couples in Virginia to marry. The ban itself has been unenforceable for seven years. Yet it remains in the state’s constitution, a reminder of when 57 percent of Virginians voted it into law in 2006.

Yet it remains in the state’s constitution,

Not when they are birthing hoodlums in record numbers, then its everyones business.

We consider someone who robs a 7/11 a hoodlum but when you simply do financial crimes like Trump, we elect them president.

We consider someone who robs a 7/11 a hoodlum but when you simply do financial crimes like Trump, we elect them president.
Im unaware of any criminal indictment against Trump. Regardless, im pretty sure that people are FAR more concerned about a dude with a gun, than they are about a man with a pen.

Im unaware of any criminal indictment against Trump. Regardless, im pretty sure that people are FAR more concerned about a dude with a gun, than they are about a man with a pen.

Yes, despite one getting $67.45 and the other stealing thousands.

'People' in hell want ice water, you have no other examples?

Quit being a damn victim, no one cares who you're married to, who you sleep with, or anything else about your private life. There is no 'shock value' in today's society, everything goes, and no one bats an eye. I honestly think your side of the aisle can't handle the fact that you're not the center of attention any longer, and you're going to scream and cry how you're victimized regardless of much society accepts your lifestyle. You're just so used to doing it, you don't know how not to. 20 years ago or more the crusade started to legalize gay relationships, and here we are today with it legal everywhere, it's permeated on every tv show, movies, commercials, and you're still bitching. Just stfu already, nobody cares that you're gay.
I just laugh when the put they HIV commercial on. You put your dick in another man's ass, you should expect to get a disease. Actions have consequences, progressive slaves dont like that slogan because everything they do is all fucked up.

I just laugh when the put they HIV commercial on. You put your dick in another man's ass, you should expect to get a disease. Actions have consequences, progressive slaves dont like that slogan because everything they do is all fucked up.

Far more people have got diseases from straight sex.

So I just heard this term for the first time this morning and thought WTF???
Google was happy to offer plenty of links and apparently this is the next enemy that must be slain based on the various links I saw. Not only that but apparently family privilege is somehow tied to white supremacy..... because, you know, being married or having children is now racist or some such shit.

WTF is a "critical feminist"? Is "critical" the new commie buzz word?

You can get shot in the face for that $67.50 by a hoodlum. See the difference?

Sure, you'll excuse the head of your cult for anything.

As an employee I can steal $67.50 from the register and get arrested. Trump (and other financial criminals) never were.

Pretty fucking white supremacist group in that picture....
View attachment 551580
I if empowered would remove their wealth and give them the harsh lives they deserve in every way. And there are many others who would do the same thing. And they themselves are the ones who are bringing this possibility into reality. Live how you promote. And they do not.

You mean if you get married, have kids, raise them to be intelligent, independent and hard working......all while staying married so you can have two incomes you have an advantage???

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE!!!!

LMAO......damn leftists are idiots.

I if empowered would remove their wealth and give them the harsh lives they deserve in every way. And there are many others who would do the same thing. And they themselves are the ones who are bringing this possibility into reality. Live how you promote. And they do not.
What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back