Family privilege?

I'll pass.
Let me give you something else the 5% told me...................Find a girl(or spouse) that really loves her mother and father and your chances of success are a lot better for a life long partnership.Glad I took that one.............I look at some of the libturd wenches here and would have offed my head all over the dresser mirror

Edit. Not saying if you don't care for your parents, that is bad. Some people really have shit parents or situations.

I'm talking percentages that are favorable over a large number

Well let me give you advice I took from the 5%

Find something you really love to do and you'll never work a day in your frikin life

What percent of people do you think achieve that.................5 percent ?....chuckle
Whatever you do DO NOT take advice from dblack
He’ll tell you that sitting on your hands on the sidelines and watching others participate is more impactful than actually participating.
Ask me what that means.

Whatever you do DO NOT take advice from dblack
He’ll tell you that sitting on your hands on the sidelines and watching others participate is more impactful than actually participating.
Ask me what that means.
Actually I just met him and see he has 40k posts. This is odd after all this time. Is he pretty invisible mostly?

Let me give you something else the 5% told me...................Find a girl(or spouse) that really loves her mother and father and your chances of success are a lot better for a life long partnership.Glad I took that one.............I look at some of the libturd wenches here and would have offed my head all over the dresser mirror

Edit. Not saying if you don't care for your parents, that is bad. Some people really have shit parents or situations.

I'm talking percentages that are favorable over a large number
You're still following.

How about when they leave us alone, we'll leave them alone?? The hatred and bitterness is coming from the people attacking the traditional family, and they won't be happy until it's destroyed and replaced by their version of it. You wanted gay marriage, you have it, so what's the purpose of now attacking the traditional family? You're defending the attack, so please explain it, the explanation you've tried to provide is bunk, so try again.

No one is going to stop and man and woman from marrying. No one is trying to.

So here's the thing: What if someone did a study and found that in families where only the Father worked outside the home, and the mother focused on maintaining the home and nurturing children, the children's life outcomes were, statistically speaking, superior to all other family models. That is to say, children were more likely to go to college, prosper economically, avoid behavior problems, avoid the legal System, avoid various dependencies, etc. Other family models would include,
  • single parent of either gender,
  • both parents working outside the home (regardless of economic status),
  • "gay" couples raising kids,
  • foster care,
  • whatever.
If that were the case would it be appropriate to publish the recommendation of trying to live the statistically best paradigm family structure?

Well, that study has been done over and over and over, and the results never change. And yet the Left refuses to acknowledge the results. It DENIES the results. The Left CELEBRATES single-parenthood, two-income families, gay families, etc. Because to accept the results would be deemed judgmental against those living any other lifestyle, and Lefties abhor judgmentalism above all other evils.

There is no mystery here. The BEST family structure is the traditional one, with an intact traditional marriage, the father supporting the family, and the mother remaining at home. It never changes. Best outcomes for the kids (statistically speaking), every stinkin' time.

And if you were or are being raised in such a family, you are fortunate indeed. Conversely, as a parent this should be your goal for your kids. Raise them in an intact family, with the mother at home, at least while the kids are 0-18 years old.

Privilege? Fuck you.
While I wholeheartedly agree with your post, it is getting more and more difficult for a single paycheck family to survive. Both parents have to work.

I do not believe two-parent single-sex marriages should be discriminated against. They are not the problem.

The problem is single motherhood, and this OP article seems to be encouraging such a lifestyle. And that is about as ass backward as it gets. Single parenthood is incredibly destructive to our society. It needs to be discouraged, and ways need to be found to stop it. Instead, single parenthood has been skyrocketing for decades.

Single parenthood is particularly prevalent in black communities. Something like 80 percent of all black children are born to a single mother. This is fucking ridiculous, and to call it "white supremacy" to try to address this horrible problem is beyond outrageous.

Why are they trying to demonize the traditional family? You can keep trying to move the goal posts, but it's an effort in futility.

When you poke people in the eyes unfortunately they want to poke back.

For the most part if you leave people alone they will leave you alone.

When you poke people in the eyes unfortunately they want to poke back.

For the most part if you leave people alone they will leave you alone.

So just petty vengeance then? That's the most honest answer I've seen you give yet, good job! When people argued 20 years ago that it wasn't about legalizing gay marriage, they were exactly right, cause here we are with gay marriage everywhere, gay relationships highlighted and celebrated everywhere, yet you still have to attack and try to destroy traditional families. It was never about gay people, you were used as a convenient scapegoat. Maybe you should have used that same philosophy about leaving people alone 20 years ago, you weren't content to follow that rule then. And we come full circle back to my original question, who is not 'leaving you alone'? You gave one 5 year old example that was ruled in your favor, and have shown nothing else to back your statement.

So just petty vengeance then? That's the most honest answer I've seen you give yet, good job! When people argued 20 years ago that it wasn't about legalizing gay marriage, they were exactly right, cause here we are with gay marriage everywhere, gay relationships highlighted and celebrated everywhere, yet you still have to attack and try to destroy traditional families. It was never about gay people, you were used as a convenient scapegoat. Maybe you should have used that same philosophy about leaving people alone 20 years ago, you weren't content to follow that rule then. And we come full circle back to my original question, who is not 'leaving you alone'? You gave one 5 year old example that was ruled in your favor, and have shown nothing else to back your statement.

I don't recall people arguing it wasn't about allowing gay couples to marry.

It's long been about that.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your post, it is getting more and more difficult for a single paycheck family to survive. Both parents have to work.

I do not believe two-parent single-sex marriages should be discriminated against. They are not the problem.

The problem is single motherhood, and this OP article seems to be encouraging such a lifestyle. And that is about as ass backward as it gets. Single parenthood is incredibly destructive to our society. It needs to be discouraged, and ways need to be found to stop it. Instead, single parenthood has been skyrocketing for decades.

Single parenthood is particularly prevalent in black communities. Something like 80 percent of all black children are born to a single mother. This is fucking ridiculous, and to call it "white supremacy" to try to address this horrible problem is beyond outrageous.
We should probably recruit 20-40 million illiterate illegal Mexicans....That would definitely drive wages up to make it easier on single parent households...huh?
Shit, we could probably even expand and increase resources for single black parents if we just had a few million more wetbacks...huh?
Are you understanding my Leftist Bizarro speak?

Forum List

Back