'I'm insulted that you asked': Biden hits back at reporter who asked him why Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams isn't going to his voting r

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Heh. The rats are jumping the Biden ship. This is a total embarrassment. Scheduling? :rolleyes:

'I'm insulted that you asked': Biden hits back at reporter who asked him why Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams isn't going to his voting rights speech in Atlanta and insists it was a scheduling mix-up not a snub

President Joe Biden told a reporter on Tuesday he was 'insulted' by a question asking why Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams isn't going to his Atlanta voting rights speech and insisted it was a scheduling mix up and not a snub.

Biden left the White House for the high profile event amid growing frustration from some activists that his administration has not done more to boost voting access by overcoming a GOP blockade in the Senate and head off Republican efforts in the states.

Asked if he was insulted by the absence of Abrams – which Biden described as a scheduling conflict – he responded: 'I’m insulted that you asked the question,' before flashing a quick grin.

He explained: 'I spoke to Stacey this morning. We have a great relationship. We got our scheduling mixed up. I talked to her at length this morning. We're all on the same page, and everything's fine.'

Abrams' campaign said on Monday she would not be at the president's event because of 'conflict' but didn't detail what the conflict was. Several local civil rights activists are boycotting the president's speech because of what they call a lack of action on the part of the administration.

Heh. The rats are jumping the Biden ship. This is a total embarrassment. Scheduling? :rolleyes:

'I'm insulted that you asked': Biden hits back at reporter who asked him why Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams isn't going to his voting rights speech in Atlanta and insists it was a scheduling mix-up not a snub

President Joe Biden told a reporter on Tuesday he was 'insulted' by a question asking why Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams isn't going to his Atlanta voting rights speech and insisted it was a scheduling mix up and not a snub.
Biden left the White House for the high profile event amid growing frustration from some activists that his administration has not done more to boost voting access by overcoming a GOP blockade in the Senate and head off Republican efforts in the states.
Asked if he was insulted by the absence of Abrams – which Biden described as a scheduling conflict – he responded: 'I’m insulted that you asked the question,' before flashing a quick grin.
He explained: 'I spoke to Stacey this morning. We have a great relationship. We got our scheduling mixed up. I talked to her at length this morning. We're all on the same page, and everything's fine.'
Abrams' campaign said on Monday she would not be at the president's event because of 'conflict' but didn't detail what the conflict was. Several local civil rights activists are boycotting the president's speech because of what they call a lack of action on the part of the administration.

JoJo the Yo-Yo

Bi-den's whole career has been a scheduling mix-up.

It probably interfered with her mid day grazing. That gap toothed moron is as crooked as her teef

Despite her absence, Abrams expressed support for the event, welcoming Biden back to Georgia on Twitter.

He needs ta kill him some krakahs! Then he be righteous!

Biden is a liar

if he were an asset abrams would stick to him like glue

Like this one?
imrs.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...f3f506-186d-11eb-befb-8864259bd2d8_story.html

she’ll be canceled. asking questions the Deae Leader doesn’t like will get you canceled

Brandon seems to be awfully thin-skinned to be so easily insulted by a simple question.
We should start a little wagering pool to see who can predict when he'll lose it and lay hands on a reporter :banana::laughing0301:

Despite her absence, Abrams expressed support for the event, welcoming Biden back to Georgia on Twitter.
Uh-huh. The thing about Tweets is they don't have the same potential for a visceral negative reaction as a photo-op does. Georgia should be damned ashamed of even allowing that collard green eatin' beeotch to run for governor.

Biden is a liar

if he were an asset abrams would stick to him like glue
True! IIRC, the Republicans that refused to have Trump campaign for them made up most of the Republican mid-term losses. This situation will be the exact opposite.

We should start a little wagering pool to see who can predict when he'll lose it and lay hands on a reporter :banana::laughing0301:

I don't think it would be a big deal even if he did. Brandon isn't that tough, in spite of his bragging about how he whipped Corn Pop's butt and how he wants to fight President Trump.

True! IIRC, the Republicans that refused to have Trump campaign for them made up most of the Republican mid-term losses. This situation will be the exact opposite.
So your contribution to a story about biden is

LOOK OVER THERE?

ok, thanks

Forum List

Back