Fake Republicans vote for anti-Christian "respect marriage" bill in House

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I was shocked at some of the Rs who voted for this.. Issa in CA
Stefanik in NY

so much for the latter being a good VP for Trump or any other R

Mike Lee from Utah and another Congressperson whose name escapes me voted for an amendment that would those who believe marriage is between a man and a woman. The RINOs said forget it

Stefanik in NY

Mike Lee from Utah and another Congressperson whose name escapes me voted for an amendment that would those who believe marriage is between a man and a woman. The RINOs said forget it
there are fewer bigots in the GOP every year, try getting with it and listening to science and real religion.

• Banned
no someone who hates people for no reason. Total ignoramuses like you who are so brave on the Internet.
what do u call someone who hates someone and accuses the person of hating others when he doesn't even know the person?

I hate perversion, not people.

Maybe you assumed I hate people because you are projecting? It is you who hates them?

Why do you drink the PC Kool-aid?

and get ticked off whne others don't follow suit?

Fake Republicans vote for anti-Christian "respect marriage" bill in House
This is a lie.

There’s nothing ‘anti-Christian’ about the measure.

Indeed, there are many Christian sects that perform and recognize same-sex marriage.

And the law applies solely state marriage contract law, not marriage as religious ritual.

Religious entities will remain at liberty to discriminate against same-sex and interracial couples and refuse to afford them religious marriage ceremonies.

Surprised that after all these years and the acceptance of Same Sex marriage that anyone would be opposed to it

But then we have Republicans

39 House Republicans voted in favor, I was looking at where they come from, they are almost all blue states, but there is also Texas, Florida (both states have large cities represented by less conservative beliefs), and some brave soul from South Carolina, but most are northern states. The Confederacy had almost no one amongst the 39.

Surprised that after all these years and the acceptance of Same Sex marriage that anyone would be opposed to it
surprised that after all these years and the awareness of the Ignore feature that anyone would be opposed to putting you on it

Stefanik in NY

The way you worded this thread tells volumes about you as a person. You actually believe the secular right for gay couples and interracial couples to marry somehow affects you and / or your religion. Get a life, it doesn't. But discrimination in religion is nonetheless discrimination. In fact, I find it even more offending. Using GOD to enshrine old human hatreds that never made sense to begin with.

Stefanik in NY

Marriage is no more a federal issue than abortion.

Forum List

Back