Fake-News Writer Fears He Helped Get Donald Trump Elected

BREAKING NEWS!
Robbie 'pussy-Boy' Mook has been spotted behind a truck stop in Nevada!
It's a different truck stop in Nevada where Moseby has been seen.
Moseby was part of the reason Trump won.
Average normal fair minded people had enough of her radical LIB racism.
The 'snowflakes' and radical LIB college professors helped Trump.
MSM radical LIB bobble heads did their part for Trump.
The NYTs did a wonderful job helping Trump.
The Clinton Crime Play for Play organization helped Trump.
Dirty Harry was a big help. BTW Harry. Thanks for putting in the 'Nuclear Option'. The best thing you ever did in Washington!!!!!!!!!!
A special thankyou goes out to all the negroes who sat in the shade instead of voting waiting for night to come so their could go out and loot and burn and commit violence on innocents.
There's a lot more thankyou's of course.
If I missed anyone you know who you are right?

60e57fc2.jpg

Hillary Clinton didn't lose that election because of "fake" news stories...she lost because she was an awful candidate that the American people didn't trust as far as they could throw her. How long are you on the left going to continue this charade that the people were somehow "duped" by Trump? They simply didn't buy Clinton's bullshit and chose who they thought would be best for them and their families going forward. Get over it.

And I think they lost the house and Senate when they supported her antics & hid from denouncing her and her acts while the voters saw Republicans willing to sacrifice to do the right thing and denounce certain things they saw as wrong from their candidate.
(see my theology post replies regarding
the fig leaf Allegory of Genesis)w

Paul Horner, makes a great deal of money operating a network of viral fake-news sites. He fears his satirical news pieces might have helped get Trump elected, and it saddens him knowing the severe damage Trump and the Republican controlled will cause the U.S. and its people.

Horner believes that fake news has reached a whole new level during the rise of Trump, and said in an interview, "It's real scary, I've never seen anything like it."

Horner went on to explain, "My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don't fact-check anything — they'll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist."

Horner is indeed correct, Trump’s followers have proven they will post, as fact, every lie, rumor, accusation, etc. they find that justifies their blind support of The Donald. At the same time they will refuse to accept anything that contradicts or refutes the lies they hear on FOX Noise, etc., see on social media, or read on right wing blogs.

Research by Buzzfeed in early November found that “top fake-news stories on Facebook outperformed legitimate news stories shared by some of the most popular media companies.” Meaning, the Trump-bots much preferred the rumors, lies, and tall-tales they read in social media to that of sources that fact-check stories and weed out inaccuracies.

The GOP spent decades cultivating this gullible behavior by their voting base and has depended on their willing ignorance for years. Republican leaders were dumbfounded when Trump discovered, and then exploited, the right-wingers’ idiocy to a level even the top men in the GOP thought was impossible.

Since November 8, people in the rest of the western world are continuing to express their amazement and disgust at the stupidity of the United States’ conservatives, Donald Trump, the members of his transition team, and his proposed cabinet.

Fake-news writer claims he helped get Donald Trump elected

Stupid or not; the vote of an imbecile counts just as much as a vote of a PhD.

Hillary didn’t get enough “smart” people to vote for her. The reason is probably because “smart” people have to be convinced to follow…brought along as partners. The allegedly stupid catch the first bus.

I’ll put it another way; she/he who campaigns best usually wins. Gore, Bush I, HRC are all very disappointing campaigners. You needn’t make outlandish promises if you’re able to connect. You can do this in a great many ways but the most convincing (in my view) is to have easy to understand programs. Trump’s were easy to understand if nothing else. Build a wall. Deport X. Ban Y. There is nothing that is hard to understand about these programs. So in addition to having “big ideas”, you need some small and easy to understand ones that test well. Clinton, in 1996, actually had ads about stopping teen smoking.

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 1996 - First Time

How can "fake news" be the new left wing buzzword after the real freaking news proved to be faked? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

Paul Horner, makes a great deal of money operating a network of viral fake-news sites. He fears his satirical news pieces might have helped get Trump elected, and it saddens him knowing the severe damage Trump and the Republican controlled will cause the U.S. and its people.

Horner believes that fake news has reached a whole new level during the rise of Trump, and said in an interview, "It's real scary, I've never seen anything like it."

Horner went on to explain, "My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don't fact-check anything — they'll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist."

Horner is indeed correct, Trump’s followers have proven they will post, as fact, every lie, rumor, accusation, etc. they find that justifies their blind support of The Donald. At the same time they will refuse to accept anything that contradicts or refutes the lies they hear on FOX Noise, etc., see on social media, or read on right wing blogs.

Research by Buzzfeed in early November found that “top fake-news stories on Facebook outperformed legitimate news stories shared by some of the most popular media companies.” Meaning, the Trump-bots much preferred the rumors, lies, and tall-tales they read in social media to that of sources that fact-check stories and weed out inaccuracies.

The GOP spent decades cultivating this gullible behavior by their voting base and has depended on their willing ignorance for years. Republican leaders were dumbfounded when Trump discovered, and then exploited, the right-wingers’ idiocy to a level even the top men in the GOP thought was impossible.

Since November 8, people in the rest of the western world are continuing to express their amazement and disgust at the stupidity of the United States’ conservatives, Donald Trump, the members of his transition team, and his proposed cabinet.

No shit. He should be in prison - or worse!

Much of the far left press who wrote fake stories should be ashamed as well!

No shit. He should be in prison.

So should Hilary, but you voted for her anyway!

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

What fake news did Hillary create that swung the election?

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left drones will redirect!

Just ask CNN, NBC, Huffington Post, and all the other far left blog sites that sought out their guidance in writing articles..

However I understand that you can not handle that your far left religion has been rejected!

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left drones will redirect!

Just ask CNN, NBC, Huffington Post, and all the other far left blog sites that sought out their guidance in writing articles..

However I understand that you can not handle that your far left religion has been rejected!

Top FB hyperpartisan groups:

Conservative groups posted fake stories 38% of the time while Liberal groups posted 19%.

Neither is unacceptable. But the vast majority come from the right including one from "70News" that said Trump won the popular vote which he clearly didn't

Facts are not liberal bias. They're facts.

The fake news at CNN got Trump elected

Forum List

Back