SNL mocks Katie Britt's State of the Union rebuttal....A SNL skit review

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

On the whole SNL is pretty bad. However, every once in a while, somebody will post a skit that's actually pretty funny. I thought this one (at least the Scarlett Johansen bit) was actually pretty good though like all things leftist it was on the mean-spirited side.

To be fair, Britt's rebuttal was God awful and somewhat worthy of mockery. On SNL she was portrayed by 39-year-old actress Scarlett Johansson and she nailed the look!

82269597-13178939-image-a-84_1710053330185.jpg

That said leftists can call an elected Republican a bitch, without a word of complaint by the women's group. For that matter, they could call her a dirty whore ****, to laughs and seal claps from the audience, and silence from the leftist Nags.

On the whole SNL is pretty bad. However, every once in a while, somebody will post a skit that's actually pretty funny. I thought this one (at least the Scarlett Johansen bit) was actually pretty good though like all things leftist it was on the mean-spirited side.

To be fair, Britt's rebuttal was God awful and somewhat worthy of mockery. On SNL she was portrayed by 39-year-old actress Scarlett Johansson and she nailed the look!

82269597-13178939-image-a-84_1710053330185.jpg

That said leftists can call an elected Republican a bitch, without a word of complaint by the women's group. For that matter, they could call her a dirty whore ****, to laughs and seal claps from the audience, and silence from the leftist Nags.

I was very disappointed in these two sketches. SNL had comedy gold handed to them and they shit the bed.

Walking corpse was jacked up with steroids for sure.

I was very disappointed in these two sketches. SNL had comedy gold handed to them and they shit the bed.
I'm pretty sure the SKIT SHIT on Britt was a Disaster.
Her moans and ...no.....just her moans were sub par acting.

SNL exposed her for the (R) fraud that she is.
That was pathetic for Britt.

I'm pretty sure the SKIT SHIT on Britt was a Disaster.
Her moans and ...no.....just her moans were sub par acting.

SNL exposed her for the (R) fraud that she is.
That was pathetic for Britt.

She came off as a complete idiot on the rebuttal. Phony, overly dramatic, ridiculously scripted.
SNL's sketch was not nearly a bad a representation of her as she was to herself.

Forum List

Back