Fake masks

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I see that some areas are going to mandatory use of face masks when out and about. Since I wear a mask at work all day to protect myself from hazardous materials, I won't be wearing one when out and about in clean air. I also do not want to waste any of my masks that I use to make a living, so I have found that if I remove the diaphragm from a worn out not, I can breath rather freely. I will keep a couple of worn out masks in my car with the diaphragm valves removed, just in case I find myself in an environment where use of masks is enforced.
Anybody else have any good ideas on how to have a fake mask that allows easy breathing?

I see that some areas are going to mandatory use of face masks when out and about. Since I wear a mask at work all day to protect myself from hazardous materials, I won't be wearing one when out and about in clean air. I also do not want to waste any of my masks that I use to make a living, so I have found that if I remove the diaphragm from a worn out not, I can breath rather freely. I will keep a couple of worn out masks in my car with the diaphragm valves removed, just in case I find myself in an environment where use of masks is enforced.
Anybody else have any good ideas on how to have a fake mask that allows easy breathing?
Why?....

Well the commercials tell us the first sports bra was made out of two jock straps sewn together..

Just take off yours and wrap it around your face.

This is getting ridiculous

What a stupid idea!

Your conservitard brethren will be so proud!!

I plan to keep a disabled n95 handy in my car in case I need access to a business or establishment that requires masks to be worn, but I also intend to not wear it unless a person with authority to enforce the policy gets involved. I will not voluntarily wear a mask where it is not needed.

Forum List

Back