Fake GOP Adam Kizinger Attacks Real GOP Congressmember Over Trannys

A woman like that can’t offend me... I’m not acting offended, I expect her to do and say stupid shit like this.
Granted the other congresswoman started this and was provoking her. But Greens response was pretty disgusting. Can’t say I’m surprised

Well, the leaders of your party sure acted offended.

You find her comment that there are two genders to be "disgusting?" Really? The vast majority of Americans believe there are two genders. You can look up your favorite poll for that.
I understand why others may be offended for sure. Especially the mother of a transgendered child who Green was mocking. If it was my child I’d be damn furious
You wouldn't know how to procreate.
Thanks for letting me know!

It is plain and simple, the Repubs want to continue the fashion in society of exclusion and dominance by acceptance and special clubs for special peoples, but they must all agree and debase and devoid themselves of individuality, toadying for the masses is the new form of worship along with their cancel culture. This is the American cult version of join or die used by the Ancient Romans.
They are tired of being blamed for everything and they are the backbone of this nation. To put it more direct. Working class real Democrats and Republicans are. Transgendering children is a real serious issue. No one should allow to be a parent and allow that to happen. Even doing it is questionable. At least the age of 21 should be mandated if it is. You can't drink legally until age 21 in many areas but you can get mutilated at a few years of age to change sex if not for real, by law.

I understand why others may be offended for sure. Especially the mother of a transgendered child who Green was mocking. If it was my child I’d be damn furious

When you poke someone in the eye, don't act offended when they slap your hand back

But back to your opinion. Why do you find her comment that there are two genders to be "disgusting?" The vast majority of Americans believe there are two genders.
how did green get poked in the eye? Because the other Rep put a transgender support ribbon on her door? That’s an eye poke?! Really?
Yup. Didn't you watch her video? She told us she was doing it expliclty to annoy Congresswoman Greene

It is plain and simple, the Repubs want to continue the fashion in society of exclusion and dominance by acceptance and special clubs for special peoples, but they must all agree and debase and devoid themselves of individuality, toadying for the masses is the new form of worship along with their cancel culture. This is the American cult version of join or die used by the Ancient Romans.
They are tired of being blamed for everything and they are the backbone of this nation. To put it more direct. Working class real Democrats and Republicans are. Transgendering children is a real serious issue. No one should allow to be a parent and allow that to happen. Even doing it is questionable. At least the age of 21 should be mandated if it is. You can't drink legally until age 21 in many areas but you can get mutilated at a few years of age to change sex if not for real, by law.
Do you think being gay is fake and a serious issue as well?

When you poke someone in the eye, don't act offended when they slap your hand back

But back to your opinion. Why do you find her comment that there are two genders to be "disgusting?" The vast majority of Americans believe there are two genders.
how did green get poked in the eye? Because the other Rep put a transgender support ribbon on her door? That’s an eye poke?! Really?
Yup. Didn't you watch her video? She told us she was doing it expliclty to annoy Congresswoman Greene
Wow, pretty sensitive y’all are. Who would have thought a ribbon would be so provocative. You’re making snowflakes look tough

Let me ask... do you think a true conservative can also be anti Trump?
I suppose so,

but that person would have to be a very short-sighted conservative who is ruled by an emotional desire to be liked by his leftwing associates in congress

I suppose so,

but that person would have to be a very short-sighted conservative who is ruled by an emotional desire to be liked by his leftwing associates in congress
Why is that the only option? Is Trump that perfect that the only thing that justifies not liking the man would be some desire to be liked by the left?! Maybe a conservative doesn’t like a lying bully troll and only supports and respects people with character and integrity

who isn't treated equally? I think you need an example of some inequality moments. There's a man and a woman. Period. Each are treated equal.

I suppose so,

Why is that the only option? Is Trump that perfect that the only thing that justifies not liking the man would be some desire to be liked by the left?! Maybe a conservative doesn’t like a lying bully troll and only supports and respects people with character and integrity
sure. you asked he answered. what's your issue?
You fks continuously crack me up with your desire to spin something yours.

Do you think being gay is fake and a serious issue as well?
It isn't normal. But I would never interfere with a human attracted to his or her own gender. Just keep it to yourself and get off my TV.

Is that the only option? Is Trump that perfect that the only thing that justifies not liking the man would be some desire to be liked by the left?! Maybe a conservative doesn’t like a lying bully troll and only supports and respects people with character and integrity
Trump is not perfect

but neither was McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012

yet the elite republicans in washington who hate trump voters so much today expected our support of their dumbass candidates back then

And they got our support because we are adults who do not take our football and go home when we dont get our way

Last edited:
Ms Greene insulted the proud tradition of the United States by displaying an altered version of the American Flag outside her office. A "tranny" flag? Give me a break.

Wow, pretty sensitive y’all are. Who would have thought a ribbon would be so provocative. You’re making snowflakes look tough
naw snowflakes are unique. go get in your safe space now. Squeeze the shit out of that ribbon. I'm sure that makes your day.

Her reactionary politics are abhorrent.
. . . now you know how the right felt when that foundation funded and made sure that "squad" got elected.

I somehow, am pretty sure, you have no problem with radical politics though.

Her reactionary politics are abhorrent.
. . . now you know how the right felt when that foundation funded and made sure that "squad" got elected.

I somehow, am pretty sure, you have no problem with radical politics though.

Allow me to disabuse you of that notion. Rep Cortez and the “squads” politics are too radical for me. My politics are closer to Joe Manchin.

"Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger called out his colleague Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Twitter for hanging a sign outside her office -- The sign, which faced the office of Rep. Marie Newman, said: "There are TWO genders: MALE & FEMALE." It also featured the phrase "Trust The Science!" in quote marks. The scientific consensus is that gender is a spectrum and many people exist between male and female identities. Newman, a Democrat from Illinois, has a transgender daughter. Kinzinger, an anti-Trump Republican, retweeted the video, saying he was sad and sorry and noting the gender of Newman's daughter. He said Greene's post "represents the hate and fame driven politics of self-promotion at all evil costs."

Adam's career in the GOP is over...he has totally miscalculated his so-called Anti-Trump position...you can be anti-Trump but you can't do it without still remembering that the GOP voting base is predicated on trolling....Therefore it is nothing wrong with trolling Libs and mocking their tranny kids while you are at it....Let the libs care about people's feelings and all of that commie crap; your job as a GOP congressman is to offer bullshit culture war grievances to make your voting base feel better about their own tortured souls and lack of empathy....

No, hanging up "Male/Female" signs will do ABSOLUTELY zero to improve healthcare, raise wages for working class people or anything of material substance; but that isn't why people run for office in the GOP....policies and governance are not important in the GOP; owning the libs is.....if you don't believe it; show me what was the GOP policy platform in 2020....
Pretending here are more than two genders isn’t improving anyone’s health. Pretending a male is a female is harmful to society and people’s mental health. These mental illnesses should be addressed and treated, not ignored and encouraged.

Is that the only option? Is Trump that perfect that the only thing that justifies not liking the man would be some desire to be liked by the left?! Maybe a conservative doesn’t like a lying bully troll and only supports and respects people with character and integrity
Trump is not perfect

but neither was McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012

yet the elite republicans in washington who hate trump voters so much today expected our support of their dumbass candidates back then

And they got our support because we are adults who do not take our football and go home when we dont get our way
That reply did nothing to address my question.

just because you supported republicans you didn’t like in the past doesn’t mean that everybody has to support your guy now or else be considered a fake conservative. Trump is a crude and polarizing figure. I can’t imagine many respectable conservatives approve with the way he acts and treats other people. He may have gotten votes because of the dichotomy of our elections but I imagine people who respect others and have some sort of value system and discipline in their lives would be completely turned off by how Trump acts. That doesn’t make these people any less of a conservative

Forum List

Back