Fake GOP Adam Kizinger Attacks Real GOP Congressmember Over Trannys

Is that the only option? Is Trump that perfect that the only thing that justifies not liking the man would be some desire to be liked by the left?! Maybe a conservative doesn’t like a lying bully troll and only supports and respects people with character and integrity
Trump is not perfect

but neither was McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012

yet the elite republicans in washington who hate trump voters so much today expected our support of their dumbass candidates back then

And they got our support because we are adults who do not take our football and go home when we dont get our way
That reply did nothing to address my question.

just because you supported republicans you didn’t like in the past doesn’t mean that everybody has to support your guy now or else be considered a fake conservative. Trump is a crude and polarizing figure. I can’t imagine many respectable conservatives approve with the way he acts and treats other people. He may have gotten votes because of the dichotomy of our elections but I imagine people who respect others and have some sort of value system and discipline in their lives would be completely turned off by how Trump acts. That doesn’t make these people any less of a conservative

Thats it in a nutshell right there. Trump supporters seem to be under the fallacious impression that castigating him negates one’s conservatism.

Is that the only option? Is Trump that perfect that the only thing that justifies not liking the man would be some desire to be liked by the left?! Maybe a conservative doesn’t like a lying bully troll and only supports and respects people with character and integrity
Trump is not perfect

but neither was McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012

yet the elite republicans in washington who hate trump voters so much today expected our support of their dumbass candidates back then

And they got our support because we are adults who do not take our football and go home when we dont get our way

just because you supported republicans you didn’t like in the past doesn’t mean that everybody has to support your guy now or else be considered a fake conservative. Trump is a crude and polarizing figure. I can’t imagine many respectable conservatives approve with the way he acts and treats other people. He may have gotten votes because of the dichotomy of our elections but I imagine people who respect others and have some sort of value system and discipline in their lives would be completely turned off by how Trump acts. That doesn’t make these people any less of a conservative

Thats it in a nutshell right there. Trump supporters seem to be under the fallacious impression that castigating him negates one’s conservatism.
Agreed especially since Trump has taken many positions that don’t follow conservative ideology. He is a populist. Not a conservative

Wow, pretty sensitive y’all are. Who would have thought a ribbon would be so provocative. You’re making snowflakes look tough
LOL We laugh and laugh at your ribbon.
Laugh all you want I don’t see what that has to do with anything
?? You said we are "sensitive" to your "provocative" ribbon. Far from it. We laugh at your ribbon.
Yes you were calling it a poke in the eye. How is a symbol of support for transgendered a poke in the eye? To think reacting in a way to attack another colleagues child as a worthy response is not laughing it is an over sensitive reaction

It sure did

your claim is that trump is less than perfect

and I agree that he isnt perfect

but neither is hillary, mccain, romney or biden

It sure did

your claim is that trump is less than perfect

and I agree that he isnt perfect

but neither is hillary, mccain, romney or biden
Exactly, yet when somebody speaks out against any of those people I don’t call them fake conservatives or fake liberals. Trumpers seem to call anybody who opposes Trump a liberal. It’s a very very retarded argument to make

Yes you were calling it a poke in the eye. How is a symbol of support for transgendered a poke in the eye?

Perhaps you should ask Congresscritter Newman
"Thought we’d put up our Transgender flag so she can look at it every time she opens her door"

To think reacting in a way to attack another colleagues child as a worthy response is not laughing it is an over sensitive reaction
If you want to play that game, why do you think MTG was attacking Newman's child?

Trumpers seem to call anybody who opposes Trump a liberal.
K is serving the liberal agenda by breaking ranks with the base voters of the party

Its as if we exist to serve him rather than the other way around

although he may just be a loyal swamp rat with no political agenda at all

it could be he just wants to move up the ladder in washington and die in office as a rich man

I dont know him well enough to say for sure

Yes you were calling it a poke in the eye. How is a symbol of support for transgendered a poke in the eye?

Perhaps you should ask Congresscritter Newman
"Thought we’d put up our Transgender flag so she can look at it every time she opens her door"

To think reacting in a way to attack another colleagues child as a worthy response is not laughing it is an over sensitive reaction
If you want to play that game, why do you think MTG was attacking Newman's child?

MTG was “punching back” in True Trump fashion. And like Trump she grossly overreacted.

Trumpers seem to call anybody who opposes Trump a liberal.
K is serving the liberal agenda by breaking ranks with the base voters of the party

Its as if we exist to serve him rather than the other way around

although he may just be a loyal swamp rat with no political agenda at all

it could be he just wants to move up the ladder in washington and die in office as a rich man

I dont know him well enough to say for sure
I was following him before the recent newsflash that made him popular. He is just a straight shooter. He supported much of trumps agenda because he is a conservative but he wasn’t afraid to call out the lies and nonsense when he was asked. I think the “breaking ranks” a regiment is so lame. These people are elected to lead not follow. If Kinz sees a better path for his party and people the he should speak out for it.

Trump may be adored by his supporters but he is toxic to the environment and to everybody else. This tension that is now so potent can not be a good thing for our country. The less Trump the better

If Kinz sees a better path for his party and people the he should speak out for it.
We are in a era of excess

K is waging a scorched earth campaign against trump supporters when the only alternative is joe biden

As you say the main complaint of the washington GOP swamp rats is trump’s style and personality

whereas with biden and the dems there are really policy issues that the washington swamp rats completely ignore

If Kinz sees a better path for his party and people the he should speak out for it.
We are in a era of excess

K is waging a scorched earth campaign against trump supporters when the only alternative is joe biden

As you say the main complaint of the washington GOP swamp rats is trump’s style and personality

whereas with biden and the dems there are really policy issues that the washington swamp rats completely ignore
K was defending Trumps policies up through the election. After the election he took the craaaaazy position of respecting the results and didn’t feed into the lies that led to an insurrection at our nations capital. That’s how responsible people act. What Trump did and is doing is what unhinged people do.

K was defending Trumps policies up through the election. After the election he took the craaaaazy position of respecting the results and didn’t feed into the lies that led to an insurrection at our nations capital.
There was a riot but no insurrection

K was defending Trumps policies up through the election. After the election he took the craaaaazy position of respecting the results and didn’t feed into the lies that led to an insurrection at our nations capital.
Whatever you say buddy... ive heard that line on conservative radio and it still makes me laugh. Can you post the definition of insurrection that you’re using?

Whatever you say buddy... ive heard that line on conservative radio and it still makes me laugh. Can you post the definition of insurrection that you’re using?

Can you post the definition of insurrection that you’re using?

Forum List

Back