Fake GOP Adam Kizinger Attacks Real GOP Congressmember Over Trannys

"Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger called out his colleague Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Twitter for hanging a sign outside her office -- The sign, which faced the office of Rep. Marie Newman, said: "There are TWO genders: MALE & FEMALE." It also featured the phrase "Trust The Science!" in quote marks. The scientific consensus is that gender is a spectrum and many people exist between male and female identities. Newman, a Democrat from Illinois, has a transgender daughter. Kinzinger, an anti-Trump Republican, retweeted the video, saying he was sad and sorry and noting the gender of Newman's daughter. He said Greene's post "represents the hate and fame driven politics of self-promotion at all evil costs."

Adam's career in the GOP is over...he has totally miscalculated his so-called Anti-Trump position...you can be anti-Trump but you can't do it without still remembering that the GOP voting base is predicated on trolling....Therefore it is nothing wrong with trolling Libs and mocking their tranny kids while you are at it....Let the libs care about people's feelings and all of that commie crap; your job as a GOP congressman is to offer bullshit culture war grievances to make your voting base feel better about their own tortured souls and lack of empathy....

No, hanging up "Male/Female" signs will do ABSOLUTELY zero to improve healthcare, raise wages for working class people or anything of material substance; but that isn't why people run for office in the GOP....policies and governance are not important in the GOP; owning the libs is.....if you don't believe it; show me what was the GOP policy platform in 2020....
Kinz is the man... one of the only bright spots the GOP has left
He is not a man. He has no balls. He has transitioned through political weakness.

As much as conservatives obsess over AOC -- she at least got some bills passed out of the House......
No one expects Greene to pass any bills...she is there to troll.......

She's in the minority. You kicked her off all of her committees. You gave her the engraved invitation to bait and troll and flame you.
If I sent you an invitation to jump off the Empire State Building... would you do it?
Huh? You marginalize, antagonize, mock and humiliate this woman. And you act offended when she fights back?

"Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger called out his colleague Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Twitter for hanging a sign outside her office -- The sign, which faced the office of Rep. Marie Newman, said: "There are TWO genders: MALE & FEMALE." It also featured the phrase "Trust The Science!" in quote marks. The scientific consensus is that gender is a spectrum and many people exist between male and female identities. Newman, a Democrat from Illinois, has a transgender daughter. Kinzinger, an anti-Trump Republican, retweeted the video, saying he was sad and sorry and noting the gender of Newman's daughter. He said Greene's post "represents the hate and fame driven politics of self-promotion at all evil costs."

Adam's career in the GOP is over...he has totally miscalculated his so-called Anti-Trump position...you can be anti-Trump but you can't do it without still remembering that the GOP voting base is predicated on trolling....Therefore it is nothing wrong with trolling Libs and mocking their tranny kids while you are at it....Let the libs care about people's feelings and all of that commie crap; your job as a GOP congressman is to offer bullshit culture war grievances to make your voting base feel better about their own tortured souls and lack of empathy....

No, hanging up "Male/Female" signs will do ABSOLUTELY zero to improve healthcare, raise wages for working class people or anything of material substance; but that isn't why people run for office in the GOP....policies and governance are not important in the GOP; owning the libs is.....if you don't believe it; show me what was the GOP policy platform in 2020....
He is not a man. He has no balls. He has transitioned through political weakness.
He served our country and gives honest opinions... makes him more of a man than most

c
As much as conservatives obsess over AOC -- she at least got some bills passed out of the House......

She's in the minority. You kicked her off all of her committees. You gave her the engraved invitation to bait and troll and flame you.
If I sent you an invitation to jump off the Empire State Building... would you do it?
You would jump holding a copy of the Communist Manifesto above your head like a parachute.

Huh? You marginalize, antagonize, mock and humiliate this woman. And you act offended when she fights back?
A woman like that can’t offend me... I’m not acting offended, I expect her to do and say stupid shit like this.

Granted the other congresswoman started this and was provoking her. But Greens response was pretty disgusting. Can’t say I’m surprised

He served our country and gives honest opinions... makes him more of a man than most
He is a fucking traitor.I served in combat so fuck him!

A woman like that can’t offend me... I’m not acting offended, I expect her to do and say stupid shit like this.

Granted the other congresswoman started this and was provoking her. But Greens response was pretty disgusting. Can’t say I’m surprised
So you're ok with little boys having their dicks cut off?

He is a fucking traitor.I served in combat so fuck him!
Why is he a traitor?

At what age are boys getting their dicks cut off?

Well, the leaders of your party sure acted offended.

You find her comment that there are two genders to be "disgusting?" Really? The vast majority of Americans believe there are two genders. You can look up your favorite poll for that.

You find her comment that there are two genders to be "disgusting?" Really? The vast majority of Americans believe there are two genders. You can look up your favorite poll for that.
I understand why others may be offended for sure. Especially the mother of a transgendered child who Green was mocking. If it was my child I’d be damn furious

How about 8 and 9 in California which is what the Democratic California controlled House wants to do. Make USA like that sick fucking state of California.

I understand why others may be offended for sure. Especially the mother of a transgendered child who Green was mocking. If it was my child I’d be damn furious
No such thing as a "transgendered child." Just an innocent child with fucked-up parents. Innocent victims of sick fucking liberal's.

When you poke someone in the eye, don't act offended when they slap your hand back

But back to your opinion. Why do you find her comment that there are two genders to be "disgusting?" The vast majority of Americans believe there are two genders.

You wouldn't know how to procreate.

How about 8 and 9 in California which is what the Democratic California controlled House wants to do. Make USA like that sick fucking state of California.
Can you show me proof of that?

No such thing as a "transgendered child." Just an innocent child with fucked-up parents. Innocent victims of sick fucking liberal's.
I don’t believe you. But thanks for presenting such a convincing argument!

When you poke someone in the eye, don't act offended when they slap your hand back

But back to your opinion. Why do you find her comment that there are two genders to be "disgusting?" The vast majority of Americans believe there are two genders.
how did green get poked in the eye? Because the other Rep put a transgender support ribbon on her door? That’s an eye poke?! Really?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back