Fake GOP Adam Kizinger Attacks Real GOP Congressmember Over Trannys

Adam's career in the GOP is over..
Hopefully so

but that is up to the voters in his district which might be very liberal

You folks only whine and bitch about him being liberal because he doesn't suck off Trump 24/7.....has zero to do with policies...

So what liberal policies has Adam Kizinger passed or voted for??

I'll wait......

Adam's career in the GOP is over..
Hopefully so

but that is up to the voters in his district which might be very liberal
by the way; there has only been one Democrat in that district in over 100 years.....

Now that doesn't mean the district isn't "liberal" since simply saying Democrat and Republican doesn't always mean Liberal and Conservative.......but safe to say assume it isn't a Democratic stronghold.

As much as conservatives obsess over AOC -- she at least got some bills passed out of the House......
No one expects Greene to pass any bills...she is there to troll.......

She's in the minority. You kicked her off all of her committees. You gave her the engraved invitation to bait and troll and flame you.

Did you miss the part where I said its up to the voters in his district to judge Kizinger?

But he’s radically anti trump voter and might be a closet lib

As much as conservatives obsess over AOC -- she at least got some bills passed out of the House......

Just to correct the record, she hasn't had a single one of her bills passed.

In fact after reviewing his record I dont think he’s that bad

pretty conservative most of the time

but in this age of polarization he is overreacting when it comes to trump

Did you miss the part where I said its up to the voters in his district to judge Kizinger?

I am going to ask you again....

What "LIBERAL POLICIES" did he vote for or got passed??

Not sucking off Trump as ferociously as you do -- doesn't make someone liberal

But I don't expect you morons to be able to talk about policies...

She co-sponsored the CARES and HEROES act did she not??

If not, she has definitely done a great job of being the face of it.....

As for the Green New Deal -- that bill panics Republicans so much that they blame the Texas power grid failure on it......

Majorie will NEVER be asked to write a bill......nor does she care to...

The bar is very low for Republican congress people

Greene is an example of what’s wrong with Congress...
Why? Because she disagrees with the trans agenda?

Goes way beyond the one issue. Her reactionary politics are abhorrent.
She's been in politics, what, six months? Has she even cast any votes yet? Which of her "reactionary politics" do you find "abhorrent?"

I guess "trolling" is one way to discredit the Loyal Opposition.

But of course you are right, the R's won't be able to get anything passed because they are a minority and it takes a majority to do anything.

She's been in politics, what, six months? Has she even cast any votes yet? Which of her "reactionary politics" do you find "abhorrent?"

But of course you are right, the R's won't be able to get anything passed because they are a minority and it takes a majority to do anything.
Republicans haven't always been the "minority" -- and when they were in the majority -- they didn't have much to show for it other than giving tax cuts to billionaires.......

Fact of the matter is...when it comes to ACTUAL POLICIES, republicans suck.....that is why they rely on trolling and culture war BS to stay relevant...and of course gerrymandering......

Eu7d9-GU4AIAZc5.png

Not sucking off Trump as ferociously as you do -- doesn't make someone liberal
Adam Kizinger appears to be getting the attention he craves

he wants to attack trump voters in very personal terms and thats his privilage

if he can hold onto his seat without trump voters then so be it

and he could depending on the demographics of his district

but at the same time he is helping to tear the republican party apart so its no wonder you like him

What "LIBERAL POLICIES" did he vote for or got passed??
I already told you that a brief review of his record looks pretty good

do you have trouble taking yes for an answer?
So you are basically calling him a liberal because he doesn't perform daily fellatio on Trump like you do with extreme enthusiasm....

Thanks for clearing that up.....

You see, I don't call Joe Manchin a "liberal" based on his voting record and policies he pushes for and or against....there is no requirement for him to worship Biden or any other person.....that is a republican thing...

So you are basically calling him a liberal because he doesn't perform daily fellatio on Trump like you do with extreme enthusiasm....
I wish you would try to get the image of dick sucking out of your mind, at least while you are on this forum

after reviewing his record K appears to be less of a liberal and more of a common washington swamp rat who hates outsiders like trump

She co-sponsored the CARES and HEROES act did she not??

If not, she has definitely done a great job of being the face of it.....

As for the Green New Deal -- that bill panics Republicans so much that they blame the Texas power grid failure on it......

Majorie will NEVER be asked to write a bill......nor does she care to...

The bar is very low for Republican congress people
Co-Sponsor doesn't mean shit. 30 Bills she sponsored. Zero, repeat Zero bills passed. She has the same record of bills passed as AOC LOL

"Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger called out his colleague Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Twitter for hanging a sign outside her office -- The sign, which faced the office of Rep. Marie Newman, said: "There are TWO genders: MALE & FEMALE." It also featured the phrase "Trust The Science!" in quote marks. The scientific consensus is that gender is a spectrum and many people exist between male and female identities. Newman, a Democrat from Illinois, has a transgender daughter. Kinzinger, an anti-Trump Republican, retweeted the video, saying he was sad and sorry and noting the gender of Newman's daughter. He said Greene's post "represents the hate and fame driven politics of self-promotion at all evil costs."

Adam's career in the GOP is over...he has totally miscalculated his so-called Anti-Trump position...you can be anti-Trump but you can't do it without still remembering that the GOP voting base is predicated on trolling....Therefore it is nothing wrong with trolling Libs and mocking their tranny kids while you are at it....Let the libs care about people's feelings and all of that commie crap; your job as a GOP congressman is to offer bullshit culture war grievances to make your voting base feel better about their own tortured souls and lack of empathy....

No, hanging up "Male/Female" signs will do ABSOLUTELY zero to improve healthcare, raise wages for working class people or anything of material substance; but that isn't why people run for office in the GOP....policies and governance are not important in the GOP; owning the libs is.....if you don't believe it; show me what was the GOP policy platform in 2020....
Kinz is the man... one of the only bright spots the GOP has left

Republicans haven't always been the "minority" -- and when they were in the majority -- they didn't have much to show for it other than giving tax cuts to billionaires.......

Fact of the matter is...when it comes to ACTUAL POLICIES, republicans suck.....that is why they rely on trolling and culture war BS to stay relevant...and of course gerrymandering......

View attachment 461609

Yeah, nothing worse than Senate gerrymandering.

"Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger called out his colleague Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Twitter for hanging a sign outside her office -- The sign, which faced the office of Rep. Marie Newman, said: "There are TWO genders: MALE & FEMALE." It also featured the phrase "Trust The Science!" in quote marks. The scientific consensus is that gender is a spectrum and many people exist between male and female identities. Newman, a Democrat from Illinois, has a transgender daughter. Kinzinger, an anti-Trump Republican, retweeted the video, saying he was sad and sorry and noting the gender of Newman's daughter. He said Greene's post "represents the hate and fame driven politics of self-promotion at all evil costs."

Adam's career in the GOP is over...he has totally miscalculated his so-called Anti-Trump position...you can be anti-Trump but you can't do it without still remembering that the GOP voting base is predicated on trolling....Therefore it is nothing wrong with trolling Libs and mocking their tranny kids while you are at it....Let the libs care about people's feelings and all of that commie crap; your job as a GOP congressman is to offer bullshit culture war grievances to make your voting base feel better about their own tortured souls and lack of empathy....

No, hanging up "Male/Female" signs will do ABSOLUTELY zero to improve healthcare, raise wages for working class people or anything of material substance; but that isn't why people run for office in the GOP....policies and governance are not important in the GOP; owning the libs is.....if you don't believe it; show me what was the GOP policy platform in 2020....
Fuck Kinsinget the goddamn Quisling hate America motherfucker. I am going to donate to his oppents campaign tomorrow!

She's in the minority. You kicked her off all of her committees. You gave her the engraved invitation to bait and troll and flame you.
If I sent you an invitation to jump off the Empire State Building... would you do it?

Forum List

Back