Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Well, the counties sent out ballots without requests. Listen Linda
Name the counties.
That’s because they requested almost three times more, dope.

Name the counties.
I believe that relates to the request to do a forensic audit of the physical ballots. Why were ballots received after November 3?

Vote by Mail does not mean the ballot was not requested, dumb fuck. What you are "suddenly" (over ten
Yes it does, you’re confused with absentee voting
Absolutely WRONG. Pennsylvania mail in ballots were those requested by persons who would be resident within the state on election day, and who did not have medical or physical impairment to prevent them from voting in person.

Let me repeat. mail in ballots were requested by the person, just like an absentee ballot.
Nope, prove it
Nope, prove it
Being stupid is a choice. You should choose better for yourself. Literally two clicks to find the answer, dope.

Again, only 9 states are considered "universal Vote by Mail" states, where a ballot is automatically mailed to every registered voter.

These 9 states and D.C. send ballots ahead of the election automatically to registered voters

• Vermont
  • Nevada
  • District of Columbia
  • California
  • New Jersey
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Oregon
Five of those states — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington — already held elections by mail even before the COVID-19 outbreak. California, Nevada, New Jersey, Vermont and the District of Columbia have all opted to proactively send ballots to voters this year in response to COVID-19.

Trump won one of those states. Is that election "fraudulent" too or just the ones he lost (that he would have lost anyway)?

Name the counties.
I believe that relates to the request to do a forensic audit of the physical ballots. Why were ballots received after November 3?

This is why...honestly, do you live under a fucking rock? Get out of the Fox/Newsmax bubble every once in a while.

Duh...that's what happens when your candidate pans voting by mail...his sycophants don't.
Especially the dead voters, the fictitious voters, the voters who moved years ago, etc.

Yeah...dead voters are a problem...they keep voting for Trump.

I guess nailing up drywall or taping up cardboard across windows, like in Detroit and Philadelphia, to cut off visual access. is your idea of following the law.
You can always count on biased courts to approve their own biases.

You're linking to a conservative right wing website which has NOT VALIDITY WHATSOEVER.

LINK TO A COURT FILING WHERE THIS WAS ALLEGED.

Duh...that's what happens when your candidate pans voting by mail...his sycophants don't.
Especially the dead voters, the fictitious voters, the voters who moved years ago, etc.

AGAIN, NO SUCH CLAIMS WERE MADE OR PROVEN IN COURT FILINGS. STICK TO FACTS, NOT RIGHT WING TALKING POINTS FED TO YOU BY LIARS TRUMP AND GUILIANI, AND THEIR SYCOPHANTS.

COURT FILINGS FOOLS!!!!

AGAIN, NO SUCH CLAIMS WERE MADE OR PROVEN IN COURT FILINGS. STICK TO FACTS, NOT RIGHT WING TALKING POINTS FED TO YOU BY LIARS TRUMP AND GUILIANI, AND THEIR SYCOPHANTS.

COURT FILINGS FOOLS!!!!

Oh, but dead voters is a thing. I have worked in an Election Office since 2006. Every election we get "dead" voters voting. EVERY SINGLE TIME it had been a clerical error on our part (cancelled the wrong John Smith) or a son either returns their dead father's ballot by mistake (Junior/Senior) or signed the wrong line on the roster.

COURT FILINGS FOOLS!!!!

Oh, but dead voters is a thing. I have worked in an Election Office since 2006. Every election we get "dead" voters voting. EVERY SINGLE TIME it had been a clerical error on our part (cancelled the wrong John Smith) or a son either returns their dead father's ballot by mistake (Junior/Senior) or signed the wrong line on the roster.

Yes, dead voters are a thing. Trump claimed 5000 dead voters in Georgia. The Georgia audit found 2 - and they both voted for Trump.

COURT FILINGS FOOLS!!!!

Yes, dead voters are a thing. Trump claimed 5000 dead voters in Georgia. The Georgia audit found 2 - and they both voted for Trump.
The GA audit was as corrupt as the election.

Name the counties.

This is why...honestly, do you live under a fucking rock? Get out of the Fox/Newsmax bubble every once in a while.

Illegal

Forum List

Back