Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Hey feline, it’s called a forensic audit, let’s check the papers and ink!! What’s your objection?

Because it's already it's been done over and over, and because there's zero evidence for any of your claims. Whackaloon liars don't get to dictate policy.

And even if such a "forensic audit" was done and once more showed no fraud, you'd all still all find an excuse to tell more lies about how the audit was obviously faked. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by denying that. Your loopy cult beliefs here are entirely religious in nature, so there is literally no evidence that can disprove them in your cult mind.
Bullshit pussycat, judges threw out the cases , no evidence has been allowed in court, fk off you fk

Judges didn't refuse to hear evidence...NONE was provide, hence the cases were dismissed.
Nope, wouldn’t hear the cases. Shut up, you’re fking incapable of this discussion

Hey feline, it’s called a forensic audit, let’s check the papers and ink!! What’s your objection?

Because it's already it's been done over and over, and because there's zero evidence for any of your claims. Whackaloon liars don't get to dictate policy.

And even if such a "forensic audit" was done and once more showed no fraud, you'd all still all find an excuse to tell more lies about how the audit was obviously faked. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by denying that. Your loopy cult beliefs here are entirely religious in nature, so there is literally no evidence that can disprove them in your cult mind.
Bullshit pussycat, judges threw out the cases , no evidence has been allowed in court, fk off you fk

Judges didn't refuse to hear evidence...NONE was provide, hence the cases were dismissed.
Nope, wouldn’t hear the cases. Shut up, you’re fking incapable of this discussion

My, my...you get really pissy when you're shown over and over and over to be dismally wrong.

Brann, in his ruling, said he expected the campaign to present formidable evidence of rampant corruption as it sought to nullify millions of votes. Instead, he said, the campaign presented “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.”

In Nevada on Friday, Judge James Todd Russell in Carson City ruled that attorneys for Republican electors failed to provide clear or convincing evidence of fraud or illegality.
Nevada judges are nonpartisan. But Russell’s father was a Republican governor of the state from 1951-5

Nope, cases tossed out

My, my...you get really pissy when you're shown over and over and over to be dismally wrong.

Brann, in his ruling, said he expected the campaign to present formidable evidence of rampant corruption as it sought to nullify millions of votes. Instead, he said, the campaign presented “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.”

In Nevada on Friday, Judge James Todd Russell in Carson City ruled that attorneys for Republican electors failed to provide clear or convincing evidence of fraud or illegality.
Nevada judges are nonpartisan. But Russell’s father was a Republican governor of the state from 1951-5
Ronald Reagan was a demofk, thrown out is thrown out.

Well, the counties sent out ballots without requests. Listen Linda
Name the counties.
That’s because they requested almost three times more, dope.
I believe that relates to the request to do a forensic audit of the physical ballots. Why were ballots received after November 3?

This is why...honestly, do you live under a fucking rock? Get out of the Fox/Newsmax bubble every once in a while.

Illegal

Maybe on the Q planet you live on...but here on Earth One, perfectly legal. My state has been doing it for years now.
No idea what you’re talking about
Which part? The part where accepting ballots postmarked on election day up to X number of days after the election is perfectly legal? It is. California has had a plus three day rule for years. They extended it last year since Trump was intentionally screwing with postal service. Nothing illegal about it.
When the State legislature does not make those extensions law it is illegal.
As ruled by whom? You?

Name the counties.
I believe that relates to the request to do a forensic audit of the physical ballots. Why were ballots received after November 3?

This is why...honestly, do you live under a fucking rock? Get out of the Fox/Newsmax bubble every once in a while.

Illegal

Maybe on the Q planet you live on...but here on Earth One, perfectly legal. My state has been doing it for years now.
Which part? The part where accepting ballots postmarked on election day up to X number of days after the election is perfectly legal? It is. California has had a plus three day rule for years. They extended it last year since Trump was intentionally screwing with postal service. Nothing illegal about it.
As ruled by whom? You?
as ruled by the constitution. Remember that document? too fking funny. We are a government of the people, not rulers.

If Dominion is as on the up and up as you contend, they should be more than anxious to defend themselves and testify under oath to their honesty.

But so far, nothing.

Under oath to whom?

No allegations against Dominion have been made in a court of law.

That's because there has been no evidence presented against Dominion in a court of law.

Just stop using these pesky facts on the tard herd. They reject and hate them so!!!

MAGA

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible elections—this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if you’ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, it’s likely you’ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but I’ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo Chávez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominion’s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret “vote flipping” algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totals’ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courts—under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.
OOh My.

The CEO of the company claims his product is accurate and effective.

Color me shocked.

Or Shocked of Color.

Or whatever I am supposed to say nowadays

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible elections—this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if you’ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, it’s likely you’ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but I’ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo Chávez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominion’s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret “vote flipping” algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totals’ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courts—under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.
Well CEOs do occasionally fib and some even lie I’ve heard.

Trillions of dollars are at stake in a presidential election. Is it really outlandish to think that votes may have been stolen? All it would take is the bribery of a few corporate and government bureaucrats. Business executives can be bribed by promises of government contracts. The corporate media and some judges are strongly anti-Trump and might cover up such transgressions.

I don’t know why people dismiss out of hand allegations of vote theft.

Yes. But that doesn’t mean there was fraud.

All this evidence that Trump/Giuliani/Powell et al were supposed release. But they didn’t.

Why? Because they don’t have any.

They lied.
They released the courts refused to hear on technical reasons---------fearing the end of their judicial careers and open harassment of their families for daring to do so.

Name the counties.

Illegal

As ruled by whom? You?
as ruled by the constitution. Remember that document? too fking funny. We are a government of the people, not rulers.
Sure.... just not the incompetent, dopey people like yourself. “The people” elect representatives and a president who appoint judges to rule on the merits of such things. It didn’t go the way you were told it would. The only thing that was corrupt in that process was your thinking.

They released the courts refused to hear on technical reasons---------fearing the end of their judicial careers and open harassment of their families for daring to do so.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

Do you understand how you're a demented religious cultist,? In case you didn't, I just told you.

It's sad. The people around you should have pulled you out of your cult long before this. It shouldn't be left up to me to stage these interventions.

If Dominion is as on the up and up as you contend, they should be more than anxious to defend themselves and testify under oath to their honesty.

But so far, nothing.

Under oath to whom?

No allegations against Dominion have been made in a court of law.

That's because there has been no evidence presented against Dominion in a court of law.

Just stop using these pesky facts on the tard herd. They reject and hate them so!!!

MAGA
what facts exactly?

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

Do you understand how you're a demented religious cultist,? In case you didn't, I just told you.

It's sad. The people around you should have pulled you out of your cult long before this. It shouldn't be left up to me to stage these interventions.
that's fact. so it's you who is the cuckoo. Cuckoo.

as ruled by the constitution. Remember that document?
Documents don’t issue rulings. Courts do whenever there is a controversy.

Courts ruled that you are wrong.
courts don't write law, they rule off of law. Law changes are done in the legislature. That goes for elections.

Shit, and I thought you had a brain. I didn't mean to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Name the counties.

Illegal

As ruled by whom? You?
Sure.... just not the incompetent, dopey people like yourself. “The people” elect representatives and a president who appoint judges to rule on the merits of such things. It didn’t go the way you were told it would. The only thing that was corrupt in that process was your thinking.
no, if someone is elected, it doesn't matter their mental shape. Look at sleepy creepy? you say he won, he didn't, but coups are coups.

Duh...that's what happens when your candidate pans voting by mail...his sycophants don't.
Especially the dead voters, the fictitious voters, the voters who moved years ago, etc.

AGAIN, NO SUCH CLAIMS WERE MADE OR PROVEN IN COURT FILINGS. STICK TO FACTS, NOT RIGHT WING TALKING POINTS FED TO YOU BY LIARS TRUMP AND GUILIANI, AND THEIR SYCOPHANTS.

COURT FILINGS FOOLS!!!!

Oh, but dead voters is a thing. I have worked in an Election Office since 2006. Every election we get "dead" voters voting. EVERY SINGLE TIME it had been a clerical error on our part (cancelled the wrong John Smith) or a son either returns their dead father's ballot by mistake (Junior/Senior) or signed the wrong line on the roster.

Yes, dead voters are a thing. Trump claimed 5000 dead voters in Georgia. The Georgia audit found 2 - and they both voted for Trump.
The GA audit was as corrupt as the election.

Really???? But YOU haven't a shred of evidence that ANY of it was corrupt.

You're just another Trumpist sheep bleating endlessly about your stolen election. You've been duped by your idiot orange god - again!

Forum List

Back