Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

The six. It’s amazing how ignorant you all get
False. Absentee ballots had to be requested in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Wisconsin.
Mail in ballots had to also be requested in Pennsylvania (I just looked it up on the official voter website)

You do know you're wasting your time, right?

Trump says the election was rigged and that he won in a landslide.

And that's that. There is no other possibility.
Trump is correct.
He always is! And extra super honest, too!

You have to request a mail in ballot in Michigan.
You still have to request a mail-in ballot in michigan.

Your citation:

All registered Michigan voters have been sent absentee ballot applications, the Michigan Secretary of State's Office announced Thursday night

They sent everybody an application NOT a ballot. That person then has to fill out, and send in the application, before the state sends them a mail in ballot. Which they fill out, and send back just like an absentee ballot.

False. Absentee ballots had to be requested in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Wisconsin.
Mail in ballots had to also be requested in Pennsylvania (I just looked it up on the official voter website)

You do know you're wasting your time, right?

Trump says the election was rigged and that he won in a landslide.

And that's that. There is no other possibility.
Trump is correct.
He always is! And extra super honest, too!
Compared to the people in power illegitimately now, he sure is.

Your citation:

All registered Michigan voters have been sent absentee ballot applications, the Michigan Secretary of State's Office announced Thursday night

They sent everybody an application NOT a ballot. That person then has to fill out, and send in the application, before the state sends them a mail in ballot. Which they fill out, and send back just like an absentee ballot.
All part of the massive conspiracy that defrauded Trump.

Trump said that absentee ballots were O.K. And as shown in Michigan, Pennsylvania etc. That mail in ballots followed the same procedures as absentee ballots. Nobody in those states were mailed ballots they didn't request.

Trump said that absentee ballots were O.K. And as shown in Michigan, Pennsylvania etc. That mail in ballots followed the same procedures as absentee ballots. Nobody in those states were mailed ballots they didn't request.
Does not change the fact there was massive fraud.

Does not change the fact there was massive fraud.
Massive fraud that nobody can prove in front of a judge, where they are required to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

But wildly abundant where their 1st amendment right allows them to make any wild or outrageously false claim without consequence.

Do you want one example?
Search
The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot. Statement of Justice Alito, with whom Justice Thomas joins: In my view, we do not have discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our original jurisdiction. See Arizona v. California, 589 U. S. ___ (Feb. 24, 2020) (Thomas, J., dissenting). I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.
How does this remotely show that Trump lawyers did not support their claims with documentary filings?
Do you even know what you've said in other posts about this? I won't attempt to insult your lacking IQ.
You've done it to yourself.

In MI they were just sent out like in WI. There are no records of requests in WI.
False.

You have to request a mail in ballot in Wisconsin.

they sent them the requests to sign up for Vote by Mail, not the ballots...unless they filled out the form, requesting the ballot.

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible elections—this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if you’ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, it’s likely you’ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but I’ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo Chávez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominion’s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret “vote flipping” algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totals’ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courts—under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.
Well CEOs do occasionally fib and some even lie I’ve heard.

Trillions of dollars are at stake in a presidential election. Is it really outlandish to think that votes may have been stolen? All it would take is the bribery of a few corporate and government bureaucrats. Business executives can be bribed by promises of government contracts. The corporate media and some judges are strongly anti-Trump and might cover up such transgressions.

I don’t know why people dismiss out of hand allegations of vote theft.

Yes. But that doesn’t mean there was fraud.

All this evidence that Trump/Giuliani/Powell et al were supposed release. But they didn’t.

Why? Because they don’t have any.

They lied.
Conservatives say they have evidence, but let’s leave that aside for the moment. Do you acknowledge that you don’t know if the election was stolen?
The election wasn't stolen. Biden won, by a lot.
The Electoral College margin was very small.

Anyway there’s no doubt the corporate media lied Biden into the White House: If Voters Had Known About 8 Stories Media Ignored, Trump Would Have Won, Says Media Watchdog
The Electoral College margin was very small.
Sounds like a great motive for excluding ballots based on allegations of fraud.

Yep. If it wasn’t, then the physical ballots would have been handed over for the forensic audit. Dominion would have shown us how reliable their machines were. That’s my evidence

They've had audits. They've had recounts. And there have been no material differences.
Be honest can’t audits and recounts be faked? Remember trillions of dollars are involved.
Be honest can’t audits and recounts be faked? Remember trillions of dollars are involved.
Far easier to fake allegations of fraud.

Vote by Mail does not mean the ballot was not requested, dumb fuck. What you are "suddenly" (over ten
Yes it does, you’re confused with absentee voting
Absolutely WRONG. Pennsylvania mail in ballots were those requested by persons who would be resident within the state on election day, and who did not have medical or physical impairment to prevent them from voting in person.

Let me repeat. mail in ballots were requested by the person, just like an absentee ballot.
Nope, prove it
Nope, prove it
Being stupid is a choice. You should choose better for yourself. Literally two clicks to find the answer, dope.

Yet the republicans watched that election with all the scrutiny they could. Election monitors at every polling place, and observing every aspect of the vote count. Yet they couldn't find any wrongdoing.

And as I said, it resulted in an even bigger democratic vote than voted for president.
Watching carefully to make sure all election laws were fully obeyed...except Not in Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, etc. where observers were hindered and prevented from doing their jobs and leftist
judges failed to do a thing about it when republicans were placed so far away, and had things boarded up over viewing windows that they had no hopes whatsoever of watching over voting shenanigans.

Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

Couldn't find any wrongdoing? More like weren't allowed to find any voting wrongdoing.
But you're a very conscientious useful idiot.

Except that the courts in Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, etc., said that this was not true at all. ALL LAWS WERE FOLLOWED.

Observers were not "hindered".
The only court case Trump won was to move the observers 3 feet closer to those doing the counting. Instead of 9 feet away, they were allowed to be 6 feet away, but there was absolutely NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED TO THE COURT THAT THE OBSERVERS WERE HINDERED.

You keep posting things that have been debunked utterly and cling to them desperately.

I guess nailing up drywall or taping up cardboard across windows, like in Detroit and Philadelphia, to cut off visual access. is your idea of following the law.
You can always count on biased courts to approve their own biases.

Vote by Mail does not mean the ballot was not requested, dumb fuck. What you are "suddenly" (over ten
Absolutely WRONG. Pennsylvania mail in ballots were those requested by persons who would be resident within the state on election day, and who did not have medical or physical impairment to prevent them from voting in person.

Let me repeat. mail in ballots were requested by the person, just like an absentee ballot.
Nope, prove it
Nope, prove it
Being stupid is a choice. You should choose better for yourself. Literally two clicks to find the answer, dope.
Well, the counties sent out ballots without requests. Listen Linda

Nope, prove it
Nope, prove it
Liar.

Forum List

Back