Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Georgia used the same signature matching for their mail in ballots, as they did for their drivers license and automobile registrations.

You claim one was fraudulent, and the other was legitimate.

When they used the same exact systems.
Nope

Vote by Mail does not mean the ballot was not requested, dumb fuck. What you are "suddenly" (over ten
Yes it does, you’re confused with absentee voting
Absolutely WRONG. Pennsylvania mail in ballots were those requested by persons who would be resident within the state on election day, and who did not have medical or physical impairment to prevent them from voting in person.

Let me repeat. mail in ballots were requested by the person, just like an absentee ballot.

Vote by Mail does not mean the ballot was not requested, dumb fuck. What you are "suddenly" (over ten
Absolutely WRONG. Pennsylvania mail in ballots were those requested by persons who would be resident within the state on election day, and who did not have medical or physical impairment to prevent them from voting in person.

Let me repeat. mail in ballots were requested by the person, just like an absentee ballot.
Nope, prove it

Nope, prove it
Too easy

Mail ballots allow you to vote from the comfort of your home or in-person at your county board of election’s office or other designated location before Election Day. Any voter can choose to vote by mail ballot in the upcoming election using either an absentee or mail-in ballot.

Both absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are considered mail ballots. The main difference between the two mail ballots is:

• Absentee ballot: you need to provide a valid reason to vote by mail ballot.
  • Mail-in ballot: you don’t need to provide a valid reason. You can simply choose to vote by mail ballot.

1. 161,774 mail-in ballot records were changed between Nov 10th version and the Dec 16th Version. Of the changes, 116,840 ballots were given new return dates.
Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that any ballots without a postmark should “be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day” unless there was strong evidence to the contrary.
The evidence from official records show that 116,840 mail-in ballots have had changed “Return Date” entries between November 10th and December 16th.

6. As laid out in the Texas lawsuit, Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballot anomalies at 118,426 affected ballots. The anomalies from this December 16th version shows:

• 161,774 records have alterations
    • Of these alterations:
      • 116,840 were Returned Dates changes
      • 69,004 were marked “Returned” after Nov 3rd
      • 19,660 were marked “Returned” after Nov 6th
  • 13,450 ballots have been deleted since Nov 10th
  • 10,415 Return Date with no Mail Date
  • 5,052 Applications Returned after Ballot Mailed
  • 1,034 Applications Approved after Application Returned

Totaling: 191,725 mail-in ballots were touched by alterations, illegality, or anomalies according to data.PA.gov.

Nope, prove it

Similar to an absentee ballot, you may apply to receive a mail-in ballot in the mail to complete, and return to your county board of election’s office or other designated location.  However, unlike an absentee ballot, you may simply request a mail-in ballot without providing a reason.

The six. It’s amazing how ignorant you all get
False. Absentee ballots had to be requested in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Wisconsin.
In MI they were just sent out like in WI. There are no records of requests in WI.
False.

You have to request a mail in ballot in Wisconsin.

You have to request a mail in ballot in Michigan.

False. Absentee ballots had to be requested in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Wisconsin.
Mail in ballots had to also be requested in Pennsylvania (I just looked it up on the official voter website)

I'm not the one that is confused, that would be you. There are three "types" of voting by mail.

1. Absentee - The one you like. With absentee, the voter must have a reason they don't wish to vote in person. Only six states require an excuse to request Vote by Mail.

2. No Excuse Vote by Mail - The voter requests, either each election or on a "permanent" basis to have a ballot mailed to them. If they signed up for "permanent", the ballot is mailed to them every election. This is how Voting by Mail works in a majority of the states.

3. "Universal" Vote by Mail - A ballot is automatically mailed to every registered voter. This way of voting is practiced in only nine states, most of them having done it long before 2020 and some of them having done it for over a decade. Donald Trump won one of these 'universal" VBM states. Funny you guys never bring that up.

I know what the fuck I'm talking about since this is my JOB. I work in an election office and have for over 10 years. We went from being an Absentee county, to a VBM county to a universal VBM county.

In MI they were just sent out like in WI. There are no records of requests in WI.
False.

You have to request a mail in ballot in Wisconsin.

You have to request a mail in ballot in Michigan.

Mail in ballots had to also be requested in Pennsylvania (I just looked it up on the official voter website)

You do know you're wasting your time, right?

Trump says the election was rigged and that he won in a landslide.

And that's that. There is no other possibility.

You do know you're wasting your time, right?

Trump says the election was rigged and that he won in a landslide.

And that's that. There is no other possibility.
Trump is correct.

Forum List

Back