Failure Has Become Their Duty

I have not. Please post documented evidence I said that, or you are a liar once again.

Did you vote Democrat??? Of course you did....god, Jesus and the messiah.

Cult.

Your side did, and you voted in support of same.

You bought it like it was on sale.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

1608411396466.png

A propaganda lie....And you are stupid enough to actually post it.

. Some of the Left's lies are so transparent that it is hard to imagine any but the most committed simpletons believing them.
Yet they do....or claim they do.

Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!
Lies: Great and .......Greater

What sort of movement only survives if its followers are steeped in lies, myths, and fabrications?

Leftist.

Yup.....that's it!"​

(I left out all the 'duh's' that would be appropriate for said dialogue.)​

"No, the Parties Didn't 'Switch'

It's time to debunk a popular myth about the Republican and Democrat Parties.

A brief look at the historical facts will show that this is an unsupported leftist theory. Racist Democrats who were in power as the Dixiecrat Party, founded in the 1940s, did not became today’s Republicans.
No, the Parties Didn't 'Switch'
There is nothing in that article that cites the parties never switched. Not to mention, that is a partisan publication. Please point to us where they are convincing in their explanations. Logically, it's not there.

Cult.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

1608411396466.png
I'm not a Hollywood celebrity. You said "YOU." And you are too easy, and a proven liar.

There is nothing in that article that cites the parties never switched. Not to mention, that is a partisan publication. Please point to us where they are convincing in their explanations. Logically, it's not there.

How many times a day to I have to put you in your place?

OK.....one more:

The Republican Party was created in 1854 for one purpose: to end slavery.

Watch me prove how truly stupid the 'flip' myth is:

What the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as you do, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for your news.....

.....what are the chances would be that you woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican......you know....'flipping.'

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

I'm not a Hollywood celebrity. You said "YOU." And you are too easy, and a proven liar.

You said the Republicans were a cult....and I proved the very opposite.

Now you get to whine 'is not, issssssssssss noooooottttttttttt!!!!"

Get lost.

Cult.

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png
Here we go again.

Stand clear comrades. Once god is invoked tha
e battle has been lost.
His obedient servant will deliver his wraths ten fold as punishment. We should all be aware hell fire awaits us.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
From the perspective of Black people, Mystal is right. Black people were not included in the Constitution. Beyond that, no one wants to get rid of the Constitution. Mystal wants it to be inclusive to every American. Have you got a problem with that?
If he, or you, or anyone, does not like this nation's governing documents perhaps this is not the nation for them.

Of course they are: there are a number of companies who provide daily instruction and testing via the internet.
We used K12.com

Being ignorant never stood in the way of your posting, did it.
"Companies?" :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: 😂 :aargh: :cuckoo: :spinner: 🤪 So, let me see if I get this straight, I pay county taxes for public schools, education, salaries, food, buses, etc., and on top of all that, you expect me to trash all that, and pay a company for instruction? 🤪:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:😂:aargh::cuckoo::spinner:You have fucking lost it lady.

"Companies?" :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: 😂 :aargh: :cuckoo: :spinner: 🤪 So, let me see if I get this straight, I pay county taxes for public schools, education, salaries, food, buses, etc., and on top of all that, you expect me to trash all that, and pay a company for instruction? 🤪:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:😂:aargh::cuckoo::spinner:You have fucking lost it lady.

Don't use vulgarity....no matter how deeply I've wounded you.

Get THIS straight, you moron: we home schoolers pay all the taxes that everyone else pays, plus the costs of homeschooling.

We get no rebates, take the same tests as public school student and beat them in every metric.

You weren't loved enough by parents to sacrifice for you, so you resulted in one of the dumbest human being ever to walk the earth.

True?

If he, or you, or anyone, does not like this nation's governing documents perhaps this is not the nation for them.
So, thanks for your cowardly non-answer, that tells us exactly what we need to read from you. You revealed that I am spot on. You are using me as a scapegoat, up against your cowardly response, that fails to answer a simple fundamental question. Are blacks entitled to the same Constitutional rights as whites? Did the Constitution consider Blacks when the Constitution was written. A non-answer reveals you lost the argument. It's the same stupid, selfish argument that says to black people, if you can't stand whites shitting on you, you should leave. You just made the foolish admission that blacks are not equal to whites.

So, thanks for your cowardly non-answer, that tells us exactly what we need to read from you. You revealed that I am spot on. You are using me as a scapegoat, up against your cowardly response, that fails to answer a simple fundamental question. Are blacks entitled to the same Constitutional rights as whites? Did the Constitution consider Blacks when the Constitution was written. A non-answer reveals you lost the argument. It's the same stupid, selfish argument that says to black people, if you can't stand whites shitting on you, you should leave. You just made the foolish admission that blacks are not equal to whites.
You are a race baiting asshole. You are the problem.

Don't use vulgarity....no matter how deeply I've wounded you.

Get THIS straight, you moron: we home schoolers pay all the taxes that everyone else pays, plus the costs of homeschooling.

We get no rebates, take the same tests as public school student and beat them in every metric.

You weren't loved enough by parents to sacrifice for you, so you resulted in one of the dumbest human being ever to walk the earth.

True?
You haven't wounded me, and this is you; You are lying scum. You moron. So don't come to me about vulgarity moron. You can't afford it liar.

Because you pay taxes and home school, that's on you. Not everyone can afford what you do. So homeschooling is no silver bullet for everyone, nor should it be.

Knock yourself out and pay double. I don't give a shit.

I figured this was about Trump.

Because trumps policies all failed. He couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth. Deficits increased every single year drastically. Tariffs led to a giant farmer bailout and nothing much else. He cut back on legal immigration and now there is a worker shorter. Even crime went up. Giant failure.

If blacks are entitled to the same rights as whites and those rights emanate from the Constitution, then the Constitution need not be changed at all. Mankind was the subject of the Constitution. Are blacks something other than human? Gods perhaps?

John Adams said that the Constitution was written for a moral and religious people. It is wholly unsuitable for the governance of any other,

Benjamin Franklin said "I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other."

Is this where we are? A corrupt people requiring a despotic government making the Constitution irrelevant and unnecessary? Did giving black people a perverse form of equality do that? Did blacks make us incapable of any form of government but that of despot? That's what the claptrap means. I'm not at all sure I am not in agreement. We do have a corrupt people. Perhaps it is time for a government of despots.

10. You’ve heard of Critical Race Theory, and how its racism and lies about America resonated with Liberal school boards. Well, in Fairfax County they put their money where there ideology was.

“The newly woke Fairfax County School Board … invited author Ibram X. Kendi to speak to the entire staff. Ibram X. Kendi is mostly known for his bestselling book How to Be an Antiracist, where he famously argues:
“The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.”

They paid Kendi $20,000 to speak and bought $24,000 worth of his books. … with one look at his book, thousands of which were bought by Fairfax County Schools, anyone can parse how he feels about the education system and how he would characterize the TJ admissions process that leaned heavily on the standardized test:

“The use of standardized tests to measure aptitude and intelligence is one of the most effective racist policies ever devised to degrade Black minds and legally exclude Black bodies.”

With Kendi functioning as their woke cheerleader, Fairfax County decided to overhaul their entire admissions process, to force more Black and Hispanic kids to come to TJ.

11. So the school board put forth the most drastic admissions policy they had ever done in the history of Thomas Jefferson High School: They created an admissions lottery. Yes. A lottery. For admittance to the number one high school in the nation.

Under the new lottery, “merit” admissions would be reduced to 100 of the 480 spots. The rest would go to any students scoring above a 3.5 GPA and with the required courses, by the luck of the draw. The proposal was drawn up to “increase diversity” and to allow TJ to “reflect the diversity, equity, and inclusiveness that is core to the mission and values of Fairfax County Public Schools,” said Superintendent Brabrand. At least, that’s one way of seeing it.” “An Inconvenient Minority: The Attack on Asian American Excellence and the Fight for Meritocracy”

by Kenny Xu

Under Democrat regime, we cannot have excellence in America.

But racism is just fine.

I just exposed the other Sling Blade to his losing argument. You know, the one he doesn't actually have.
You are a race baiting asshole. I could care less what you think you have done. The crap you spout makes things worse not better.

I figured this was about Trump.

Because trumps policies all failed. He couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth. Deficits increased every single year drastically. Tariffs led to a giant farmer bailout and nothing much else. He cut back on legal immigration and now there is a worker shorter. Even crime went up. Giant failure.
Nothing is Trump's fault. His policies were turning things around. Crime is going up because you assholes let criminals go. Change your handle. Maybe and a "less" to it.

Forum List

Back