Failed Insult: AOC Brags Democrats Rammed Through $1.9 TRILLION Blue State Bail-Out While GOP 'Read 'Dr Seus 'Cat In The Hat

AOC, an economics grad from UMASS, confused John Galbraith with John Maynard Keynes. And you wonder why the real American people are pissed off about our failed, liberal education system. They have produced the dumbest generation in America's history.

She's such a brain dead idiot...

Well, that's because most of you ever trumpers don't read at a high enough level for Dr. Seuss.
And you guys vote for people like this...

Sheila Jackson Lee: AR-15 heavy as 10-boxes and fires .50 caliber bullets - YouTube

Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Hank Johnson - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Almost as brain dead as the Russian asset

Why bring up Hillary?

I think she would be better servicing her country like this.
View attachment 468167
I wouldnt let that bug eyed bitch get 2 feet close to my 2 foot Johnson. Who knows if she had her rabies shots..

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

inappropriate image removed
LOLOL^^^^^^............I'll try again
3axwd.jpeg

Better mods??.lolol

View attachment 468167
I wouldnt let that bug eyed bitch get 2 feet close to my 2 foot Johnson. Who knows if she had her rabies shots..

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg
They deleted my image...lolol...I thought it was funny.

I read it at BlueAnon!

Take your meds, Biden Loon
Don't know what it is, Jillian is beginning to endear me. I don't know why either.

Aw can't stand all the winning bigly as your fat peice if trash orange god would put it. How does it feel to be a loser?
How is your gas prices of late? Loser.......

Aw can't stand all the winning bigly as your fat peice if trash orange god would put it. How does it feel to be a loser?
How is your gas prices of late? Loser.......
How does it feel to have no power and no say? The Democrats have realized there is no working with retards. Watch progressive agenda get rammed down your throats. Maybe for ever!

Forum List

Back