Failed Climate Change Predictions Over Time

Hyperbole and fear mongering is a basic political mechanism.
Well, it is when you hire a bunch of worthless fucking liars.

Eh, all the proof you need...

10996350_10153089838557007_1793612055192443581_n.jpg
.. 2019 ... :dunno:

Dozens Of Failed Climate Predictions Stretch 80 Years Back

in the end, we *do* need to take better care of our planet. looking around at plastic in our oceans and how it comes back to us is a prime example of that. i just wish we could stop the DOOM IS COMING DO AS I SAW NOW mentality; but it certainly isn't a new concept.

If you want to see an interesting set of failed predictions, check out the number of times that people (frequently unqualified) have claimed that global temperatures would fall as we headed into an ice age, that Arctic ice extents would rebound, that sea level would fall and that worldwide, glaciers and snow cover would increase.

in the end, we *do* need to take better care of our planet. looking around at plastic in our oceans and how it comes back to us is a prime example of that. i just wish we could stop the DOOM IS COMING DO AS I SAW NOW mentality; but it certainly isn't a new concept.

If you want to see an interesting set of failed predictions, check out the number of times that people (frequently unqualified) have claimed that global temperatures would fall as we headed into an ice age, that Arctic ice extents would rebound, that sea level would fall and that worldwide, glaciers and snow cover would increase.
all over the place. this article just highlights some of the examples, to be sure. but when the climate changers get all bent out of shape that people are not buying into it, this is why.

been there. done that. dozens of time. not a one has come true. what makes THIS TIME any different? other than our undying need for guilt to throw upon us all.

You dummy...…...the whole point is, nobody knows shit about shit about what will happen with the future climate. Cold? Warm? Hot? Nobody knows...….the IPCC stated it in 1995. Go check the record...…."models cannot be used to make predictions about the future climate".

The public knows this...…..that is why so little climate change action is happening ( basically none ). People are not caring.

BTW Crick...….Im thrilled you are back. It sucked around here not being able to beat the piss out of any climate k00ks for some months here. You and Old Rocks disappeared...….it sucked. Suddenly, there was nobody to publically humiliate!! So glad you are back!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Forum List

Back