Summer 2019 was hottest on record for Northern Hemisphere

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Scorching temperatures around the world last month tied August 2019 as the second-hottest August on record and capped off the hottest Northern Hemisphere summer (June through August), tied with 2016. The heat also impacted Arctic sea ice coverage, shrinking it to the second smallest for the month on record.

Summer 2019 was hottest on record for Northern Hemisphere | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

I'm guessing this is also close to being the hottest September on record
Denver hits 100 degrees for the first time ever during September

Good.

Maybe I will see those Palm Trees on Lake Superior after all.

As a climate change encourager, I have been discouraged by the current rate of warming.:45:

Good.

Maybe I will see those Palm Trees on Lake Superior after all.

As a climate change encourager, I have been discouraged by the current rate of warming.:45:
spweh.jpg

Scorching temperatures around the world last month tied August 2019 as the second-hottest August on record and capped off the hottest Northern Hemisphere summer (June through August), tied with 2016. The heat also impacted Arctic sea ice coverage, shrinking it to the second smallest for the month on record.

Summer 2019 was hottest on record for Northern Hemisphere | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

Anyone that believes someone can tell you the average temp of the planet or the northern hemisphere is at least one of four things. Naive, ignorant, stupid or lying.

GISS is garbage... You folks are pathetic liars...

US-CRN and UAH calls bull shit....

mean:24

Wow, sorry it was so hot for everyone. I guess nature took a lot of trees in our hottest year, 2011, when we had 90 days with not one drop, and it was hotter than blazes. I lost at least 12 or more tall pines on my little acreage in the tall pines of the piney woods, and it was a crying shame, 3 years later when they fell, one dead trunk after another, where they finally just rotted away due to ants and varmints that eat away at soft-pine wood when it dies. This year, we had record rains, which kept us having the least warm year in 10 years, as though the angels were taking mercy on the little trees from pine cone seeds that were coming up, to allow them to survive and replace our huge lost friends. Some nights, I just turned the air conditioner off, because it was either raining, or finished raining the day before, and it was reasonable out there where in drought years, it was like a furnace blast to walk outside to the car. We've had a few very warm days, but we're kind of back to normal now, and soon, the leaves will fall, and winds will pick up, and if the angels are still caring for the baby trees, we'll have more rains until the pine trees are established from the drought cycle that was upon us quite harshly.

I know the 3 new trees that are where there were none are valued by me. One that came up the next year is now about 20 feet tall, keeping in mind that when mature, it will reach a height of well over 100 feet. It'd be lovely if nature could or would bring back all and some more tall pines. They're so beautiful and smell sweet in the summer, where they give the best kind of shade when you need it. I'd so hoped there would be two or three trees for each lost one. I guess nature will replenish as she sees fit. ;)

Why post this OP?
It's only 100x as Long and 10,000x as wide as Billy bob's snow out his window?

`

Last edited:

Why post this OP?
It's only 100x as Long and 10,000x as wide as Billy bob's snow out his window?

`
Poor Abu Fuk Fuk.... His wittle fewings are hurt because he is an ignorant fool...

Anyone that believes someone can tell you the average temp of the planet or the northern hemisphere is at least one of four things. Naive, ignorant, stupid or lying.
One of five things. You left out 'not a deplorable'.

No, it wasn't. Just more computer derived fiction

nobody cares
If you don't care, DON'T POST.

Fuck off you 40 yr old Juvenile.

`

Lol......translation?

"It sucks to be me!"

Btw....I'm bumping up on 60. You referencing me as 40 tells me you are a youngster who doesnt know shit about shit like all youngsters. Very easily duped by the matrix conformity. Ghey.....like the guy in the Progressive Insurance ad with his emotional support tea cup pony Antonio.

And pull up your pants!:iyfyus.jpg:

Global Warming Fraud Exposed In Pictures

Last edited:
Stop the lies and propaganda. The climate changes naturally. Not a damn thing we can do about it, nor are we the cause.

Forum List

Back