Facts of true God worship

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
The Israelites served the true living God-From Moses on up until this very day, teach, serve and worship a single being God-YHWH. This God was taught to Jesus when he attended those places of worship, as was every bible writer.
In the 2nd century a man named Terrillion was considering God to be a trinity because a single being God- YHWH was being worshipped still. At the first council of Nicea in 325 no trinity god was being taught. A single being God-YHWH was still being worshipped. God does not change, they changed him.
Their own encyclopedia states the following--- The formulation one God in three persons was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith prior to the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolic fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective. THE new catholic encyclopedia ( 1967) Vol XIV page 299.
All serving that trinity are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily--Not a wise place to be standing.
This is reality of true God worship history.

ba4378623718d7ec6700acd1c7fc158e.gif

The Israelites served the true living God-From Moses on up until this very day, teach, serve and worship a single being God-YHWH. This God was taught to Jesus when he attended those places of worship, as was every bible writer.
In the 2nd century a man named Terrillion was considering God to be a trinity because a single being God- YHWH was being worshipped still. At the first council of Nicea in 325 no trinity god was being taught. A single being God-YHWH was still being worshipped. God does not change, they changed him.
Their own encyclopedia states the following--- The formulation one God in three persons was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith prior to the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolic fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective. THE new catholic encyclopedia ( 1967) Vol XIV page 299.
All serving that trinity are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily--Not a wise place to be standing.

Seriously?

There are 4,200 recognized religions and the number of major religions among them, amount to about 19.
Every one of those 4,200 religions consider their religion to be the "one-true" religion and their particular deity/deities to be the true deity/deities.
Personally, I'll side with the Atheists, since there has never been any actual evidence of the existence of any supernatural being(s).

Everything evolves and God is no exception. The Trinity was a way to unify the two schools of early Christian thought, as in was Jesus human or was he divine. It was a very practical choice since it had something for everyone.

Everything evolves and God is no exception. The Trinity was a way to unify the two schools of early Christian thought, as in was Jesus human or was he divine. It was a very practical choice since it had something for everyone.
The bible is clear-God does not change, so get real and i advise you to check facts. Eternal life is on the line.

Seriously they are facts. No trinity exists. Ones being duped into serving a non existent god and breaking Gods#1 commandment daily--Every one will lose out on entrance into gods kingdom.

You are free to choose what you want to believe.

The bible is clear-God does not change, so get real and i advise you to check facts. Eternal life is on the line.
Really? The God of the OT was a God of the people of Israel and judged them as a people. The God of the NT is a personal God who judges everyone individually. Sounds like a change to me.

Seriously they are facts. No trinity exists. Ones being duped into serving a non existent god and breaking Gods#1 commandment daily--Every one will lose out on entrance into gods kingdom.
Whatever brings you comfort homie.

You are free to choose what you want to believe.

Yes we all are. The facts prove it all. I shared facts. Now doesnt it make you wonder why the facts prove 33,999 religions that have become a house divided they will not stand in total error? After all eternal life is on the line. Dont forget satan has teachers on this earth as well-2Corinthians 11:12-15

Really? The God of the OT was a God of the people of Israel and judged them as a people. The God of the NT is a personal God who judges everyone individually. Sounds like a change to me.

He does not go from being a single being God to a trinity god. Eternal life is on the line for all. How much is that worth to one?

Whatever brings you comfort homie.

Eternal life is on the line. Satan is the ruler of this world. He has teachers on earth-2Cor 11:12-15-- Best to listen to the bibles advice--Be like the Boreans and make sure of all things. The facts shoot down 33,999 religions that claim to be christian.

Eternal life is on the line. Satan is the ruler of this world. He has teachers on earth-2Cor 11:12-15-- Best to listen to the bibles advice--Be like the Boreans and make sure of all things. The facts shoot down 33,999 religions that claim to be christian.
Well, I can't argue with the facts.

So what are you an athiest

I used to be. Now I believe there may be more to it. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, but I do believe there are probably powers at work that are beyond my human conception. Maybe that's God. It's hard for me to say.

I used to be. Now I believe there may be more to it. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, but I do believe there are probably powers at work that are beyond my human conception. Maybe that's God. It's hard for me to say.

Where else could powers come from? There is no literal place of eternal suffering.

Forum List

Back