Facts and History Help

LOIE

Gold Member
May 11, 2017
I just heard someone say that people need to get back to going on facebook and twitter for fun and social connections, and NOT FOR NEWS.

I would like to share some information I found on the claims that Democrats are somehow aligned with the Nazis and were somehow in favor of or partly responsible for their atrocities. Also, anyone really interested in the truth about the history and debunking of the Eugenics Movement must read a book I just finished on the subject: "The Myth of Race: The Troubling Persistence of an Unscientific Idea," by Robert Wald Sussman. (professor of Physical Anthropology at Washing University in St. Louis.)

He concludes in part: "It appears that with the blessing of many of the right-wing leaders of the Republican Party, the Pioneer Fund, its grant recipients, and its followers, the racist white supremacists, neo-Nazis and modern day eugenicists, might once again be making inroads in U.S. society with their politics of racism, eugenics, and anti-immigration. The dream of having a politically active and publicly supported conservative movement that is focused on old-fashioned racism and on challenging cultural diversity may once again be coming to fruition (Burghart2012).

These links provided me with unbiased, factual info that I found helpful.

So you make numerous biased unfounded allegations and connections ("the racist white supremacists, neo-Nazis and modern day eugenicists") whilst at the same time doing the same thing as those you are condemning connecting something with something else without proof. Elaborate on this.

So you make numerous biased unfounded allegations and connections ("the racist white supremacists, neo-Nazis and modern day eugenicists") whilst at the same time doing the same thing as those you are condemning connecting something with something else without proof. Elaborate on this.
I wasn't personally making allegations as I was quoting the author Robert Wald Sussman. He says that The Pioneer Fund, through a number of different organizations, has been the main catalyst supporting an insidious racist plan that is focused on keeping the dreams of the eugenics movement alive. He claims there is a a new bigot brigade keeping age-old racist theories in the minds and eyes of the public as they continue to pursue the goals of the eugenics movement of the early twentieth century. He also points out that modern day race-scientists attempt to turn the tables on their critics. They often refer to liberals as Nazis in their attempt to deflect criticism of their own fascist, racist, and Nazi leanings, while defending racist ideology and policies. These policies lead to continuing and increasing racism and massive separation of the rich and the poor, he says.

He teaches that the old, disproven ideology, that race exists and that one race is innately superior to the other can be seen in a new "scientific racism" in the 21st century. "We might have thought that it ended with the extremities of Nazism and the end of World War II, but we were wrong. All of us who believe in human dignity, freedom and justice must continue to fight against racial prejudice and those who spread hate based on the idea that differences among humans exist. We must teach tolerance and love, not the bigotry and hatred of the new bigot brigade as they spread their ancient and outdated myths of race and racism."

Forum List

Back