Facts About Judaism

ding how does it feel to worship a Jew?

Now, go bring me chicken!
I love it. I love him. I love God. And I love the Holy Spirit if God. You should try it. It’s much better than living land.

Now if you get me my chicken...maybe I'll think about it.

I eat only Bada"tz Kosher, thanks.
Now go, your god is hungry.
No. I’m not done yet. I have a very long way to go.

Oh...I'll wait till you get all that mambo jumbo out of your system.

I'll also read it, agham.

:sleeping-smiley-015:

Well, you do seem to be especially drawn
to every thread that has to do with Judaism.

What's the motivation?
To understand your beliefs about God. For instance, it has been argued on these boards that the G-d of Abraham is cruel. I have argued that’s not how the Jews of the OT saw it. Unfortunately I have yet to find a Jew who is willing to discuss anything on this subject.
Already explained that.
Nice dodge. I didn’t think you could discuss it, but your pride wouldn’t allow you to say so.
Did you really ask a question?
So you go from you already answered it to did I ask a question?

But you aren’t scared, right?

Oh dingy dingy,
you've quoted 2 of my questions,
and none of yours.

Definitely NASA material...
I’m good with that as long as you don’t explain why your predecessors believed God is loving.

Actually I will win either way. ;)

My predecessors knew the words of G-d's prophets
and His commandments that speak of love.
Interesting. So you have no idea that Moses recorded in writing the history that all Jews already knew? You do realize that the account of Genesis was passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before Moses recorded it, right?

Or were you taught that God revealed to Moses the accounts of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and that no one ever knew of that history until Moses revealed it?

But putting that aside, you have skipped thousands of years where your prophets had no name. Or are you suggesting that your people did not know God is loving before Moses?

Are you suggesting that God was loving when he condemned mankind to suffer?

Are you suggesting that God was loving when he brought forth a flood to kill mankind?

Are you suggesting that God was loving when he made Moses wander in the desert for 40 years?

Are you suggesting that God was loving when he gave the command to kill every man, woman and child in Canaan?

so if I am to understand you, your only basis in believing that your people believed God is loving is because your prophets told you so? That doesn’t sound like knowledge. That sounds like you are blindly parroting what you were told. sounds like you are what Rosie would call a child of society.

How do you believe the prophets knew God was loving? What was their basis for that belief?

I know.

Seriously ding,
it doesn't matter what I would answer,
You just totally neglect it, and reserve to dumping strawman fallacies.

All these leading talking points You get from the church,
are simple questions dealt with when children study the Humash.

All I can suggest, is try actually reading the book, slowly and carefully,
and refer You to Rashi - because otherwise it's just meaningless waste of time.

dingbat should do some JUMAH things in a mosque-----he can
get a whole bunch more moronic talking points from the weekly
khutbah jumaat feces fling
I would hope the rabbis would be more respectful and actually engage in serious dialogue.

Perhaps you could join in, and show them how it's done? :biggrin:
I have been.

Show me.
I have been.

you’ll have to answer the questions I asked him/her to see more.

So You don't know that real questions don't start with "so You don't know"? :SMILEW~130:
You see we can all be 'that kind' wise...

Btw ding how's your egg-god doing ?
Any chicken yet?
I'm hungry...
Get ready to be schooled by Rabbi ding. :)

Maybe you can start where luchi flopped:

Q. Vayakhel portion - what is the meaning and purpose of South and East in two,
and what's to North and West in one?

I really wanna know,
though chicken would be nice first.
Has your egg-god emerged yet?
We’re going to do this my way.

Jesus was necessary to reform Judaism. It had become fettered. They had forgotten God and no longer glorified God. In fact, they closed their book 400 years before because God no longer spoke to them. Theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition are components of religion. They had become overbalanced in the Jewish faith. Where the form of religion had replaced God. It’s not that theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition don’t have a place in worshipping God because they do, but your people had replaced God with them. Effectively they worshipped a false idol. They worshipped the created rather than the Creator. Which incidentally happened to be the original sin. God does not reject theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition, God rejects the imbalance.

To your people Jesus was a effectively a rebel child of Judaism. So it is no surprise that your people and you yourself reject him because his message to you was that you are doing it wrong. You are worshipping the created instead of the creator. You are glorifying yourself instead of glorifying the Creator.

God is a rationalist and a moralist. He taught that your people should work out their own salvation with diligence. He is not against your religion. God is against the corruption which entered into Judaism and wanted your people to get back to what was important which is glorifying Him and shining a light in Him instead of yourselves.

Your people are free to crave and cling to impermanent states and things which are incapable of satisfying you. Your people are free to pursue pleasure, wealth, fame and power but none of those things will satisfy your people because you were made for more.

Yiu have forgotten your way. And that was why Jesus was born into this world, and that was the truth he testified to.

Your people were supposed to bear the iniquity of the world but you left it up to God to do it for you because you have forgotten God.

All this rubbish instead of answering a simple question?

Chicken is better.
Not impressed.
Try again.
I’m done asking questions. That time has passed.

This time I asked the question,
where is the answer?

Try again.
No. I’m still doing it my way.

The history of your people is the history of a people who cycled between forgetting God and remembering God.

When they became satisfied they became proud and forgot God. Then they fell. They fell because failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. God’s ways are virtue. Virtues are successful behaviors which naturally lead to success. It was through suffering that led your people back to being virtuous. Then you remembered God and we’re successful. Thus starting the cycle anew.

This is all explained by your own prophets. Who warned you against paying lip service to God. But your people and you couldn’t help yourself because you worshipped created things instead of the creator and you forgot God.
I see, that's very baaaad!
So that's why you worship us?
I don’t believe you do because you worship yourself instead of the Creator. But one day you will realize how bad it was because you will be forced to judge yourself the way you judged others because you will be stripped of your pride and you will see yourself for what you are. On that day you will also be shown how it could have been. Only then will you see the error of your way and realize how bad it actually was.

What's the motivation?
To understand your beliefs about God. For instance, it has been argued on these boards that the G-d of Abraham is cruel. I have argued that’s not how the Jews of the OT saw it. Unfortunately I have yet to find a Jew who is willing to discuss anything on this subject.
Already explained that.
Nice dodge. I didn’t think you could discuss it, but your pride wouldn’t allow you to say so.

Oh dingy dingy,
and none of yours.

I’m good with that as long as you don’t explain why your predecessors believed God is loving.

Interesting. So you have no idea that Moses recorded in writing the history that all Jews already knew? You do realize that the account of Genesis was passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before Moses recorded it, right?

Or were you taught that God revealed to Moses the accounts of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and that no one ever knew of that history until Moses revealed it?

But putting that aside, you have skipped thousands of years where your prophets had no name. Or are you suggesting that your people did not know God is loving before Moses?

Are you suggesting that God was loving when he brought forth a flood to kill mankind?

Are you suggesting that God was loving when he made Moses wander in the desert for 40 years?

Are you suggesting that God was loving when he gave the command to kill every man, woman and child in Canaan?

so if I am to understand you, your only basis in believing that your people believed God is loving is because your prophets told you so? That doesn’t sound like knowledge. That sounds like you are blindly parroting what you were told. sounds like you are what Rosie would call a child of society.

How do you believe the prophets knew God was loving? What was their basis for that belief?

I know.

Seriously ding,

I would hope the rabbis would be more respectful and actually engage in serious dialogue.

I have been.

Show me.
I have been.

So You don't know that real questions don't start with "so You don't know"? :SMILEW~130:

Any chicken yet?
I'm hungry...

I really wanna know,

Jesus was necessary to reform Judaism. It had become fettered. They had forgotten God and no longer glorified God. In fact, they closed their book 400 years before because God no longer spoke to them. Theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition are components of religion. They had become overbalanced in the Jewish faith. Where the form of religion had replaced God. It’s not that theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition don’t have a place in worshipping God because they do, but your people had replaced God with them. Effectively they worshipped a false idol. They worshipped the created rather than the Creator. Which incidentally happened to be the original sin. God does not reject theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition, God rejects the imbalance.

To your people Jesus was a effectively a rebel child of Judaism. So it is no surprise that your people and you yourself reject him because his message to you was that you are doing it wrong. You are worshipping the created instead of the creator. You are glorifying yourself instead of glorifying the Creator.

God is a rationalist and a moralist. He taught that your people should work out their own salvation with diligence. He is not against your religion. God is against the corruption which entered into Judaism and wanted your people to get back to what was important which is glorifying Him and shining a light on Him instead of yourselves.

Your people are free to crave and cling to impermanent states and things which are incapable of satisfying you. Your people are free to pursue pleasure, wealth, fame and power but none of those things will satisfy your people because you were made for more.

Yiu have forgotten your way. And that was why Jesus was born into this world, and that was the truth he testified to.

Your people were supposed to bear the iniquity of the world but you left it up to God to do it for you because you have forgotten God.

There's an oxymoron. By worshipping Jesus, the Prince instead of the King, one is glorifying the created and not the Creator.
You don’t believe in God anymore than the rest of your tribe. You only care about created things.

I don't have to believe in Him. He's there; all around me, in me, everywhere I go.
Actually you do. Because you certainly aren’t glorifying him.

BTW what you just described is pantheism. A wholly illogical and irrational belief system and the underlying basis of human secularism which is the scourge of existence and the poster child of worshipping the created rather than the creator which was and is man’s original and biggest sin and the source of all of man’s errors.

I'm having problems deciphering all of that. :disbelief:

ding how does it feel to worship a Jew?

Now, go bring me chicken!
I love it. I love him. I love God. And I love the Holy Spirit if God. You should try it. It’s much better than living land.

Now if you get me my chicken...maybe I'll think about it.

I eat only Bada"tz Kosher, thanks.
Now go, your god is hungry.
No. I’m not done yet. I have a very long way to go.

Oh...I'll wait till you get all that trolling rubbish out of your system.

I'll also read it, agham.

:sleeping-smiley-015:
I have a very long way to go. I am just getting started. I suggest you visit Job 40.

What's the motivation?
Already explained that.

Oh dingy dingy,
and none of yours.

I know.

Seriously ding,

I have been.

Show me.
I have been.

Any chicken yet?
I'm hungry...

I really wanna know,

God is a rationalist and a moralist. He taught that your people should work out their own salvation with diligence. He is not against your religion. God is against the corruption which entered into Judaism and wanted your people to get back to what was important which is glorifying Him and shining a light on Him instead of yourselves.

There's an oxymoron. By worshipping Jesus, the Prince instead of the King, one is glorifying the created and not the Creator.
You don’t believe in God anymore than the rest of your tribe. You only care about created things.

I don't have to believe in Him. He's there; all around me, in me, everywhere I go.
Actually you do. Because you certainly aren’t glorifying him.

BTW what you just described is pantheism. A wholly illogical and irrational belief system and the underlying basis of human secularism which is the scourge of existence and the poster child of worshipping the created rather than the creator which was and is man’s original and biggest sin and the source of all of man’s errors.

I'm having problems deciphering all of that. :disbelief:
I have no doubt that you are having that trouble. It isn’t pleasant having to face reality when you have avoided reality most of your life.

Ask a christian a simple question...and that's what you get instead.

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

:lame2:

What's the motivation?
Already explained that.

Oh dingy dingy,
and none of yours.

I know.

Seriously ding,

I have been.

Show me.
I have been.

Any chicken yet?
I'm hungry...

I really wanna know,

Jesus was necessary to Reform Judaism. It had become fettered. They had forgotten God and no longer glorified God. In fact, they closed their book 400 years before because God no longer spoke to them. Theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition are components of religion. They had become overbalanced in the Jewish faith. Where the form of religion had replaced God. It’s not that theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition don’t have a place in worshipping God because they do, but your people had replaced God with them. Effectively they worshipped a false idol. They worshipped the created rather than the Creator. Which incidentally happened to be the original sin. God does not reject theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition, God rejects the imbalance.

God is a rationalist and a moralist. He taught that your people should work out their own salvation with diligence. He is not against your religion. God is against the corruption which entered into Judaism and wanted your people to get back to what was important which is glorifying Him and shining a light in Him instead of yourselves.

So you know more about my religion than I do?

Oh and btw, were you threatening me with mod intervention up thread?
That isn’t hard because you don’t know anything about your religion.

I didn’t threaten you I reported you. You are intentionally disrupting the site by adding returns in your responses to make it difficult to use the show replies feature of the software.

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

I am more than happy for you to make responses like this while I use my responses to make my case.

You don’t care about God. You don’t glorify God. You don’t worship God. You don’t believe God exists. You are exactly like the other 90% of your people who have forgotten God. You only care about created things. And because of that you will never find happiness in this world.

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

I am more than happy for you to make responses like this while I use my responses to make my case.

You don’t care about God. You don’t glorify God. You don’t worship God. You don’t believe God exists. You are exactly like the other 90% of your people who have forgotten God. You only care about created things. And because of that you will never find happiness in this world.

That echo chamber experience looks quiet disparately pathetic.
But can you make any sense whatsoever?

Or just complain no one gives a...
So much energy - nada results.

Enjoy yourself trolling.

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

The reason the Jewish saeculum cycle exists is because we live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect.

Man becomes satisfied.
Man becomes proud.
Man forgets God.
Man falls.
Man suffers.
Man remembers God.
Man repents.
Man succeeds.
Man becomes satisfied.

Rinse and repeat. You and your people deserve everything you get. You earned it.

What's the motivation?
Already explained that.

Oh dingy dingy,
and none of yours.

I know.

Seriously ding,

I have been.

Show me.
I have been.

Any chicken yet?
I'm hungry...

I really wanna know,

Jesus was necessary to Reform Judaism. It had become fettered. They had forgotten God and no longer glorified God. In fact, they closed their book 400 years before because God no longer spoke to them. Theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition are components of religion. They had become overbalanced in the Jewish faith. Where the form of religion had replaced God. It’s not that theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition don’t have a place in worshipping God because they do, but your people had replaced God with them. Effectively they worshipped a false idol. They worshipped the created rather than the Creator. Which incidentally happened to be the original sin. God does not reject theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition, God rejects the imbalance.

I didn’t threaten you I reported you. You are intentionally disrupting the site by adding returns in your responses to make it difficult to use the show replies feature of the software.

Don't know what you are talking about.

You should temper your accusations.

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

Enjoy yourself trolling.

I can't make any sense of what he says.

With all due respect to him.

What's the motivation?
Already explained that.

Oh dingy dingy,
and none of yours.

I know.

Seriously ding,

I have been.

Show me.
I have been.

Any chicken yet?
I'm hungry...

I really wanna know,

Don't know what you are talking about.

You should temper your accusations.
You didn’t want to do it the easy way.

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

Enjoy yourself trolling.

If you had ever had respect we would have done this the easy way.

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

Enjoy yourself trolling.

I've got better stuff to do.
Neshamah, have a beautiful day :wink_2:

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

Enjoy yourself trolling.

There's an easy way?

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

Enjoy yourself trolling.

There's an easy way?

Yes.

What you just did was the lazy way.

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

Enjoy yourself trolling.

There's an easy way?

Yes.

There's no 'way' with you.

:cool-45::bye1:

No sense, no chicken.
Disappointing.

Enjoy yourself trolling.

There's an easy way?

Yes.

There's no 'way' with you.

:cool-45::bye1:
You just transferred your power and control to me.

Forum List

Back