Fact-The North also practiced slavery during the civil war. Should the american flag be banned too?

You do not have complete freedom of speech to say whatever wherever whenever you want, podjo. You are very foolish if you think you do. The Board is a private business, and that sets the rules on speech here. You can certainly go elsewhere.

Sure I do. I can say anything I want and you cannot and will not silence me. I will fly any banner I want and there is nothing you nor anyone else can do.
The Board mods can ban you if you step out of line as they have before. And your libertarian nonsense is . . . nonsense. Walk into the Crockett police station and say in a loud voice, "I have a gun, motherfuckers; whatchu going to do about it?"

It's a free country. They can do as they wish. I have no argument against that. But that still doesn't stop a person from expressing their opinion.
That is not free speech, that is an exercise in stupidity. When someone coes in and buys a gun from you and says "fuck you" you are not going to not sell him a gun.

I have the right to refuse to sell a firearm to anyone I wish for whatever reason I choose. You would not be able to purchase a weapon in my establishment.
No, you don't and so you think. :

FACT - slavery was illegal in Northern states.
Go back to 5th grade, dunce.

HAHAHA. Can't you read fool?. Four northern states allowed slavery. No one but you disputes that.
The borders states were slave states, not Northern states is what you don't understand.

Geography aside, they remained in the Union and did not join the CSA.
Yes, but those were not the points. They were not northern states.

]Yes, but those were not the points. They were not northern states.

HAHAHA. All the libs can do is keep repeating the same ignorance. Fact is they WERE northern states and all historians agree on that point. Both the north and south had slave states during the civil war. Which absolutely proves it was not about slavery.

Only shoots says the border states were northern states.

"All" historians, shoots believes, say they were northern states. OK, shoots. List them: all of them. Be specific.

HAHAHA. All the libs can do is keep repeating the same ignorance. Fact is they WERE northern states and all historians agree on that point. Both the north and south had slave states during the civil war. Which absolutely proves it was not about slavery.

Okay, let's agree on that point. But what the devil does it have to do with giving up the American flag? The South got beat, they surrendered, the North flat out won. End of story. Your proposal to bring down the now United States flag is disingenuous. If you want to secede go ahead, some people never learn.

FACT - slavery was illegal in Northern states.
Go back to 5th grade, dunce.

HAHAHA. Can't you read fool?. Four northern states allowed slavery. No one but you disputes that.
The borders states were slave states, not Northern states is what you don't understand.

Geography aside, they remained in the Union and did not join the CSA.
Yes, but those were not the points. They were not northern states.

My only point is that the EP did not free the slaves in those states because they did not secede and join the Confederates. I have no Idea what speedo's points are.

It proves that for the North it wasn't about taking slavery away from the states, thanks for clearing that up.

they were slave states and northern states. Both sides in the civil war practiced slavery and that's what proves the war was not about slavery. Sorry to expose your ignorance to the board.

I don't think that the confederate flag is a symbol of racism (or should be seen as one)...BUT it is a flag that represents a nation that we are not. That's why I don't think it should fly on government property. last time I check I live in the USA, not the CSA.

My only point is that the EP did not free the slaves in those states because they did not secede and join the Confederates.

And why didn't lincoln include the northern slave states in the EP? Those were states he had control over while he had no control over the rebel states.

Fact is the EP was just a PR stunt to keep france and england from recognizing the CSA.

I don't think that the confederate flag is a symbol of racism (or should be seen as one)...BUT it is a flag that represents a nation that we are not. That's why I don't think it should fly on government property. last time I check I live in the USA, not the CSA.

But you support flying the mexican flag at our schools.!!! THINK

But you support flying the mexican flag at our schools.!!! THINK

Who told you that? The only 3 flags that should fly at any school are: the USA flag, the state flag, the school flag. That's it.

Try again.

THINK!!!!!

Let me get this straight. My post was deleted for suggesting the guy was talking about his sister when I was called a sister-fucker?
Rules say not your business to question publicly such ruling.

Back to business here: you lost the Civil War. It's over. The South was executed. Most appropriately.

Well I hate to burst your bubble but we have a little thing called the Constitution and it specifically states in the very First Amendment that I have the freedom of speech, of the press, of association, of assembly and petition -- this set of guarantees, comprises what is referred to as freedom of expression.

It's a freedom you enjoy everyday. You should be grateful for the great nation's history and accomplishments instead of wanting to destroy it.

But hey, you're just another liberal and you act accordingly.

The First Amendment says that the Government cannot interfere with your speech.

The owners of this website can do whatever the hell they want- they aren't the government.

So?

Forum List

Back