Fact checking the liars at CPAC

Fact checking the liars at CPAC
Don "Fredo" Drumpf
Is that one of your relatives?

Facts First:
The election was not rigged. Joe Biden was the legitimate winner. There is no evidence of widespread fraud or malfeasance.

FACTS FIRST. Let's get our FACTS straight. First of all, CNN is no source of "facts." They OFFER no facts nor supporting evidence. They like all you leftist scum claim the election wasn't rigged and that there was no evidence of widespread fraud or malfeasance when THERE WAS. MOUNTAINS of it.

Fake news thread. I have overwhelming proof of the fraud and am prepared to lay it out and I DARE any one of you shitheads to show how any or all of it is false! I've offered to go over it line by line with about TWENTY of you cum-suckers and not ONE of you balless ass-lickers have the guts to back up your election claims and PROVE ME WRONG.

JOE BIDEN IS NOT a legitimate president until one of you shitheels can show me how EIGHTY-EIGHT points of known, documented election rigging and malfeasance are ALL WRONG.

I DARE YA.

Donald will be in and out of court and McDonalds these next 4 years daily.
And biden will be in and out of lucidity.
He'll be in the White House all 4 years, however. Have a good weekend!

I doubt very seriously that brain dead Biden will be in the White House in 4 years. He's already checked out mentally. Pelosi and all her toxic power whore buddies won't allow him to bumble about and shit his pants in public for the next 4 years.

Hell, I'm surprised they let that defective fucker live this long.

Last edited:
In one of my favorite moments, Don "Fredo" Drumpf Jr says that radical lefties banned/ "cancelled" the Muppets? :laugh:

While closing out the first day of CPAC, Donald Trump Jr. rehashed his rant from earlier in the week about how liberals have “canceled” The Muppets despite the fact that absolutely nothing about that statement is correct. What Don Jr. is incorrectly referring to is The Muppet Show arriving on Disney+ with a content warning in front of certain episodes that lets viewers know that the show does contain some material that hasn’t aged particularly well.​
Like, for example, Johnny Cash singing in front of the Confederate flag. However, the episodes remain entirely intact and uncensored, and as we speak, are available to stream on Disney+ by its 100 million or so subscribers. In essence, the exact opposite of “canceled,” and yet that didn’t stop Don Jr. from trying to stir up the crowd at CPAC by claiming the Muppets have been “banned.”​

MOAR lies! :::

And more on DJTJ - Because, well ... he's hilarious!

The conservative crowd did not seem terribly impressed or thrilled with Trump Jr.'s remarks. At one point, when he compared CNN's chief media correspondent Brian Stelter (who he called Brian Slettler) to "Mr. Potato Head," claiming that everyone makes that comparison (almost no one makes that comparison, except for this guy and a Fox News host), he got enough pushback that he had to try to defend his ugly attack.​
Jr. also tried to pull off jokes like, "Liz Cheney is less popular than her father is at a quail hunt," referring to the former vice president accidentally shooting an acquaintance in the face – in 2006, 15 years ago. There likely were attendees in the room who literally were too young to know what he was talking about. When some groaned he declared, "fact check: true."​
Trump Jr.'s speech was his usual mix of lies, half-truths, and self-victimization, accentuated with a big lie about something incredibly irrelevant: "The Muppets" (no offense meant to any Muppets.)​

CNN and Rawstory fact checker? Really?

LOL

Choose your own source - loon. Did he say these things ... or didn't he?

donald trump junior muppets
Quit being a fuck head, they did censor the muppets fag breath
No, they didn't. If you mean by 'censor' that they removed anything, because they DIDN'T. Read this.

~~~~~~
Disney CENSORS The Muppet Show! Kermit Gets a CONTENT WARNING on Disney Plus?! | D-Rezzed (clownfishtv.com)
This is "censored.",
suppressed, altered, or deleted as objectionable : subjected to censorship
View attachment 462411
www.merriam-webster.com › censor...
Censored | Definition of Censored by Merriam-Webster

if you read even the beginning of the link I provided, there is no censorship, just a heads-up to some really old shows containing things that might now be sensitive material. The shows are uncut, unaltered and completely available.
You are trying so hard to suggest this wasn't censorship, it's cute but a failure

In one of my favorite moments, Don "Fredo" Drumpf Jr says that radical lefties banned/ "cancelled" the Muppets? :laugh:

While closing out the first day of CPAC, Donald Trump Jr. rehashed his rant from earlier in the week about how liberals have “canceled” The Muppets despite the fact that absolutely nothing about that statement is correct. What Don Jr. is incorrectly referring to is The Muppet Show arriving on Disney+ with a content warning in front of certain episodes that lets viewers know that the show does contain some material that hasn’t aged particularly well.​
Like, for example, Johnny Cash singing in front of the Confederate flag. However, the episodes remain entirely intact and uncensored, and as we speak, are available to stream on Disney+ by its 100 million or so subscribers. In essence, the exact opposite of “canceled,” and yet that didn’t stop Don Jr. from trying to stir up the crowd at CPAC by claiming the Muppets have been “banned.”​

The conservative crowd did not seem terribly impressed or thrilled with Trump Jr.'s remarks. At one point, when he compared CNN's chief media correspondent Brian Stelter (who he called Brian Slettler) to "Mr. Potato Head," claiming that everyone makes that comparison (almost no one makes that comparison, except for this guy and a Fox News host), he got enough pushback that he had to try to defend his ugly attack.​
Jr. also tried to pull off jokes like, "Liz Cheney is less popular than her father is at a quail hunt," referring to the former vice president accidentally shooting an acquaintance in the face – in 2006, 15 years ago. There likely were attendees in the room who literally were too young to know what he was talking about. When some groaned he declared, "fact check: true."​
Trump Jr.'s speech was his usual mix of lies, half-truths, and self-victimization, accentuated with a big lie about something incredibly irrelevant: "The Muppets" (no offense meant to any Muppets.)​

LOL

Quit being a fuck head, they did censor the muppets fag breath
No, they didn't. If you mean by 'censor' that they removed anything, because they DIDN'T. Read this.

~~~~~~
Disney CENSORS The Muppet Show! Kermit Gets a CONTENT WARNING on Disney Plus?! | D-Rezzed (clownfishtv.com)
This is "censored.",
suppressed, altered, or deleted as objectionable : subjected to censorship
View attachment 462411
www.merriam-webster.com › censor...
Censored | Definition of Censored by Merriam-Webster

if you read even the beginning of the link I provided, there is no censorship, just a heads-up to some really old shows containing things that might now be sensitive material. The shows are uncut, unaltered and completely available.
You are trying so hard to suggest this wasn't censorship, it's cute but a failure
I'm not trying at all. What I AM trying to do is school a few people who don't know what censored means. But per usual, it's being ignored because it doesn't fit your gripe. So act like morons, I could care less.

Poor, poor babies! Triggered by the Muppets, but believe they're strong enough to defend their freedoms.

Poor, poor babies! Triggered by the Muppets, but believe they're strong enough to defend their freedoms.

We're not triggered by Muppets - That'd be DJTJ - He's the loudmouth asshole on you're team. Why is he so manic that he feels the need to lie about the show being "cancelled" by lib-ruls?

But but but Mr Potatoehead threatens my cisqulinity!

Pretty interesting straw poll - wow, DeSantis!

If Trump runs, DeSantis could be the veep, now that Pence is a traitor Hitler commie 'n stuff:

EvV1aiEWYAMC3R0

Having read more than a few of your threads and post it seems pretty much anything non liberal triggers you. But whatever if you say all the post and threads by you about Trump and his family are because they don’t trigger you great that is good to know and I guess we can see you focus more of your attention on the current President and not the previous one going forward.

Good point - The current president is doing pretty dang well considering his 62% approval rating - HuH? :cool-45:
Can we ever see him in a half hour unscripted press conference take questions??? Not just the ones who ask what ice cream you like.

Let me see a Trump style press briefing with wolves and vultures and maniacs asking questions......................LOLOL

They'd be wheeling Joe out on a stretcher.
Joe read an 'I care about covid speach,' and I was worried about him. The speech was terrible, and he was struggling to read it.

The speakers were pretty spot on that Coumo wins awards for killing people, and that the kids in cages are magically not in cages with China Joe. Still love to hear the virtues of letting criminals run free and importing unskilled labor. I'm also curious why democrats think minorities can't succeed without government aid. Common sense is a terrible thing to lose.

LOL

CNN and Rawstory?!

Fuck off

Which means yes he said it. Smfh.

The speakers were pretty spot on that Coumo wins awards for killing people, and that the kids in cages are magically not in cages with China Joe. Still love to hear the virtues of letting criminals run free and importing unskilled labor. I'm also curious why democrats think minorities can't succeed without government aid. Common sense is a terrible thing to lose.

It is not that black folks need Gov't aid, history has shown us when the Gov't looks the other way racism, discrimination, etc. runs rampant against black folks.

Screenshot_20210219-082715_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 462932
OHHHHH MAN.........................LOLOLOL.....Special recognition award for fly swatting the Love Bug.........LOLOLOL

The liars of the Reich "fact checking" anyone is hilarious.

Kind of like Bill Clinton enforcing chastity rules in a sorority dorm.

LOL

What's sad is that you really are as fucking stupid as you appear...

1614605582611.png

Forum List

Back