Fact checking the liars at CPAC

In one of my favorite moments, Don "Fredo" Drumpf Jr says that radical lefties banned/ "cancelled" the Muppets? :laugh:

While closing out the first day of CPAC, Donald Trump Jr. rehashed his rant from earlier in the week about how liberals have “canceled” The Muppets despite the fact that absolutely nothing about that statement is correct. What Don Jr. is incorrectly referring to is The Muppet Show arriving on Disney+ with a content warning in front of certain episodes that lets viewers know that the show does contain some material that hasn’t aged particularly well.​
Like, for example, Johnny Cash singing in front of the Confederate flag. However, the episodes remain entirely intact and uncensored, and as we speak, are available to stream on Disney+ by its 100 million or so subscribers. In essence, the exact opposite of “canceled,” and yet that didn’t stop Don Jr. from trying to stir up the crowd at CPAC by claiming the Muppets have been “banned.”​

MOAR lies! :::

And more on DJTJ - Because, well ... he's hilarious!

The conservative crowd did not seem terribly impressed or thrilled with Trump Jr.'s remarks. At one point, when he compared CNN's chief media correspondent Brian Stelter (who he called Brian Slettler) to "Mr. Potato Head," claiming that everyone makes that comparison (almost no one makes that comparison, except for this guy and a Fox News host), he got enough pushback that he had to try to defend his ugly attack.​
Jr. also tried to pull off jokes like, "Liz Cheney is less popular than her father is at a quail hunt," referring to the former vice president accidentally shooting an acquaintance in the face – in 2006, 15 years ago. There likely were attendees in the room who literally were too young to know what he was talking about. When some groaned he declared, "fact check: true."​
Trump Jr.'s speech was his usual mix of lies, half-truths, and self-victimization, accentuated with a big lie about something incredibly irrelevant: "The Muppets" (no offense meant to any Muppets.)​

CNN and Rawstory fact checkers? Really?

LOL
These ass tards watch more of the CPAC shit than any conserv......lolol...How much have I watched????...Not a GD minute. Will I watch Trump tomorrow............................YOU BETCH YOUR ASS I WILL...................LOLOLOL

I can see all the bits of teeth and blood gorging from the gnashing.

How can one man be the organ grinder while all you monkey liberals go round and round the cobblers bench......BAWWWWHAHA.................You look so GD stupid libturdians.lolol
If you want to see stupid then you should actually watch the CPAC circus. Its pretty damn humiliating

In one of my favorite moments, Don "Fredo" Drumpf Jr says that radical lefties banned/ "cancelled" the Muppets? :laugh:

While closing out the first day of CPAC, Donald Trump Jr. rehashed his rant from earlier in the week about how liberals have “canceled” The Muppets despite the fact that absolutely nothing about that statement is correct. What Don Jr. is incorrectly referring to is The Muppet Show arriving on Disney+ with a content warning in front of certain episodes that lets viewers know that the show does contain some material that hasn’t aged particularly well.​
Like, for example, Johnny Cash singing in front of the Confederate flag. However, the episodes remain entirely intact and uncensored, and as we speak, are available to stream on Disney+ by its 100 million or so subscribers. In essence, the exact opposite of “canceled,” and yet that didn’t stop Don Jr. from trying to stir up the crowd at CPAC by claiming the Muppets have been “banned.”​

The conservative crowd did not seem terribly impressed or thrilled with Trump Jr.'s remarks. At one point, when he compared CNN's chief media correspondent Brian Stelter (who he called Brian Slettler) to "Mr. Potato Head," claiming that everyone makes that comparison (almost no one makes that comparison, except for this guy and a Fox News host), he got enough pushback that he had to try to defend his ugly attack.​
Jr. also tried to pull off jokes like, "Liz Cheney is less popular than her father is at a quail hunt," referring to the former vice president accidentally shooting an acquaintance in the face – in 2006, 15 years ago. There likely were attendees in the room who literally were too young to know what he was talking about. When some groaned he declared, "fact check: true."​
Trump Jr.'s speech was his usual mix of lies, half-truths, and self-victimization, accentuated with a big lie about something incredibly irrelevant: "The Muppets" (no offense meant to any Muppets.)​

CNN and Rawstory fact checker? Really?

LOL

Choose your own source - loon. Did he say these things ... or didn't he?

donald trump junior muppets
Quit being a fuck head, they did censor the muppets fag breath

LOL
These ass tards watch more of the CPAC shit than any conserv......lolol...How much have I watched????...Not a GD minute. Will I watch Trump tomorrow............................YOU BETCH YOUR ASS I WILL...................LOLOLOL

How can one man be the organ grinder while all you monkey liberals go round and round the cobblers bench......BAWWWWHAHA.................You look so GD stupid libturdians.lolol
If you want to see stupid then you should actually watch the CPAC circus. Its pretty damn humiliating
Nah I will stick with reading your ignorant posts

LOL

CNN and Rawstory?!

Fuck off
Haha. Meathead gets skewered so he yells fuck off. Takes his ball and goes home... That’s awesome!
CNN and Rawstory fact checkers? Come on. Seriously?
You don’t need to trust either of those sources. You can look up what the OP claimed DTJ said and then prove him wrong or agree with him. You obviously can’t do that so you scoff at the sources like an idiot.
You guys are too far gone. Seriously. You can fact check it.

Junior doesn't trigger me. I find him sad, but incredibly amusing! :D

b6515ba0-02db-11ea-9485-3fe49394caa5_800_420.png

LOL

Nah I will stick with reading your ignorant posts
Figures

LOL

CNN and Rawstory?!

Fuck off
Haha. Meathead gets skewered so he yells fuck off. Takes his ball and goes home... That’s awesome!
CNN and Rawstory fact checkers? Come on. Seriously?
You don’t need to trust either of those sources. You can look up what the OP claimed DTJ said and then prove him wrong or agree with him. You obviously can’t do that so you scoff at the sources like an idiot.
You guys are too far gone. Seriously. You can fact check it.
Are you challenging the fact check or not? If you are then what claims are incorrect in your warped minds eye?

LOL

What was truly humiliating was watching you morons get gutted by the impeachment lawyers. You looked like such idiots impeaching a private citizen with a fake insurrection.LOLOLOL

LOL

What was truly humiliating was watching you morons get gutted by the impeachment lawyers. You looked like such idiots impeaching a private citizen with a fake insurrection.LOLOLOL
A real president got impeached because a real insurrection occurred. There’s even neat video clips where you can actually watch it happen! The delusion of you people is incredible

LOL

Quit being a fuck head, they did censor the muppets fag breath
No, they didn't. If you mean by 'censor' that they removed anything, because they DIDN'T. Read this.

Junior doesn't trigger me. I find him sad, but incredibly amusing! :D

b6515ba0-02db-11ea-9485-3fe49394caa5_800_420.png
Having read more than a few of your threads and post it seems pretty much anything non liberal triggers you. But whatever if you say all the post and threads by you about Trump and his family are because they don’t trigger you great that is good to know and I guess we can see you focus more of your attention on the current President and not the previous one going forward.

Having read more than a few of your threads and post it seems pretty much anything non liberal triggers you. But whatever if you say all the post and threads by you about Trump and his family are because they don’t trigger you great that is good to know and I guess we can see you focus more of your attention on the current President and not the previous one going forward.

Good point - The current president is doing pretty dang well considering his 62% approval rating - HuH? :cool-45:

LOL

A real president got impeached because a real insurrection occurred. There’s even neat video clips where you can actually watch it happen! The delusion of you people is incredible
Those retards planned this for weeks and waiting days before and ,THAT MORNING. Everyone knew it Suzie. Then the great preemptive strike having few police there was the grand finale.

It was staged for something to happen.....Maybe Bull Horn Head should have been chasing Pelosi with an ax for the stunt she pulled.

Lefties won the election but they can't let go of their anger. Maybe Biden can include counseling with the pork in his two trillion dollar Covid bill.

Good point - The current president is doing pretty dang well considering his 62% approval rating - HuH? :cool-45:
Can we ever see him in a half hour unscripted press conference take questions??? Not just the ones who ask what ice cream you like.

Let me see a Trump style press briefing with wolves and vultures and maniacs asking questions......................LOLOL

They'd be wheeling Joe out on a stretcher.

Forum List

Back