facist law forces mom to give birth just to watch the child die 15 minutes later

Yes they are.
You can't prevent the pain of life by killing people off. That's all I know.

Yes they are.
You can't prevent the pain of life by killing people off. That's all I know.
I disagree.

If I kill every living thing on the planet, noone and nothing will suffer ever again (assuming abiogenesis and evolution don't happen second time)

Isn't that the idea behind God destroying the entire Earth- do away with the whole damn system?

I honestly don't get it. She has accepted that her baby would die either way. Why was nature's way more painful?

seriously? Well, if I were to put myself in this mother's place....I can TOTALLY imagine how it would be much more mentally painful to carry my basically dead child in my womb for several more weeks and even months....KNOWING that my child was as good as dead....being told that my child was as good as dead, yet not being able to grieve and bury my child until a few weeks later or even months later...making me hang on to the sorrow, LONGER.....THAT'S INHUMANE to the nth degree.... imho.if this was all "natural" then the mother to be would not have even KNOWN that her baby was dead, until she miscarried.....forcing her by gunpoint, to carry her dead child is BEYOND REASON....it's unbelievable to me that people can not see this pain....

oh yeah, I guess you all MUST THINK it is just a gob of cells....bullcrap!

I honestly don't get it. She has accepted that her baby would die either way. Why was nature's way more painful?

seriously? Well, if I were to put myself in this mother's place....I can TOTALLY imagine how it would be much more mentally painful to carry my basically dead child in my womb for several more weeks and even months....KNOWING that my child was as good as dead....being told that my child was as good as dead, yet not being able to grieve and bury my child until a few weeks later or even months later...making me hang on to the sorrow, LONGER.....THAT'S INHUMANE to the nth degree.... imho.if this was all "natural" then the mother to be would not have even KNOWN that her baby was dead, until she miscarried.....forcing her by gunpoint, to carry her dead child is BEYOND REASON....it's unbelievable to me that people can not see this pain....

Er..Care, the baby didn't die until after it was born.

I thought she pretty clearly understood that

Doesn't matter.

People don't get to terminate the lives of others. They don't have the ability to keep bias and ignorance out of it.

She was TOLD that the baby would be dead, would NOT survive.

Being FORCED to carry this baby for a few more weeks or even months in other cases due to this law, does not allow the parents to END their trauma, their sorrow and their grief, and forces the woman DAILY to rehash what is going on inside her....

IT'S WRONG, wrong wrong....

Being FORCED to carry this baby for a few more weeks or even months in other cases due to this law, does not allow the parents to END their trauma, their sorrow and their grief, and forces the woman DAILY to rehash what is going on inside her....

You do realize I said you "did" understand, right?

Also, did you get out of our prior conversation I'm pro-choice? I didn't argue the woman should not be able to have an abortion because of her medical situation, I argued it should be her choice entirely and not politicians choice or a doctor justifying it on medical grounds. Her body, her call until the baby is born.

The baby wasn't dead. She was told it wouldn't survive after birth. Imminent death and DEAD are two different things. You really don't understand that?

You think it's a horror to carry a baby that's less than perfect?

That if a baby is sick then we should just kill it before it has a chance to take a breath of air, to be hugged by its mother, to see her face?

That's a funny kind of compassion. Pretty much not compassion at all.

The baby wasn't dead. She was told it wouldn't survive after birth. Imminent death and DEAD are two different things. You really don't understand that?

You think it's a horror to carry a baby that's less than perfect?

That if a baby is sick then we should just kill it before it has a chance to take a breath of air, to be hugged by its mother, to see her face?

That's a funny kind of compassion. Pretty much not compassion at all.

huh? Semantics.... You think it mattered to the child's parents? That the child was assured death right after delivery vs dead in the womb already?

I don't know what the child's defects were....but if the child was as good as dead as the Doctor told her and her husband....then making her carry this as good as dead child for any length of time, is inhumane....I stick by that....

It doesn't matter what arguement you come up with, taking a baby and crushing it's soft skull so you can more easily pull it out of a vagina is sick and as a society it is our lowest point of morality.

Your horror seems to be about carrying a dead baby.

The baby wasn't dead. It was alive.

So what's the horror?

BTW, I delivered a baby at 24 weeks that had died previously. There was no horror involved.

Forum List

Back