Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

Silly. You are unable to learn. The State loves you.

Okay, buddy, I realize you blame "The State" for all your fail in life... but you need to get over it, and just cash your disability check.
No. I blame foolish statists like you.

As long as you have somebody else to blame for all your shortcomings, you don't have to accept that responsibility for yourself.

Okay, buddy, I realize you blame "The State" for all your fail in life... but you need to get over it, and just cash your disability check.

As long as you have somebody else to blame for all your shortcomings, you don't have to accept that responsibility for yourself.
I have no shortcomings. I’m perfect.

Perhaps none that you recognize.

Perhaps none that you recognize.
That’s all that matters.

How many times do I have to tell you I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON"T GET VACCINATED?

Just don't come whining to me when your kid is crippled by polio
Lol
Millions of Americans don’t get vaccinated and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of… There again I ask you why must you Why get involved one way or the other? It should be 100% choice… To vaccinate or not to vaccinate.

And I'll ask you again you fucking idiot where did I say I want to force anyone to get vaccinated

I have every right to state my oipnion that you are a fucking idiot if you don't get vaccinated
Lol
Yes you do have your opinion no different than anyone else’s… Millions of people get no vaccinations and don’t get any of those diseases you speak of.
This thread is all about to vaccinate or not to... There is no need to make it mandatory

ANd I never once said to make it mandatory

But you keep lying about what I said
Lol
But you keep on going back to that well, that your opinion is the only one that matters. What is wrong with 100% choice? You do realize millions of people do not vaccinate and get no diseases? You do realize vaccines will not benefit those that want nothing to do with them?

I never said it was the only one that matters you certainly think you're right though don't you?

Is this all you do?

Make up things other people say

And I don't know how many times I have to say I don't care if you vaccinate your kids. I wonder if your kid was exposed to a rabid bat if you would get the rabies vaccinations for him because you think "natural immunity " will save him and that all vaccines are too dangerous to use. and before you say no one gets rabies anymore

Girl's Death Is Attributed To Rabid Bat

Doubling down on DUMB, as expected.

I kind of like proven science.

I kind of like that I grew up never knowing what Polio was, or Measles, because we had vaccines for them.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, not 100% reliable, not 100% viable... There is no reason to make them mandatory.
Joe believes whatever the state tells him. He can’t function otherwise.

One more time.

Never knew a kid with Polio growing up. Because we had vaccines.

polio-cases-1937-2013b.PNG

Never knew a kid with smallpox growing up. Because we had vaccines.
Measles... Not a thing I had to contend with, unlike my parents generation.

In short- proven science, not some kind of government conspiracy to make your dick small..
Lol
Millions of Americans did/do not get vaccinations, And got no diseases you speak of...
The fact remains millions of Americans do not want anything to do with vaccines and cannot benefit from them. Leave it at that
YEah I guess that's why these diseases that people are routinely vaccinated for are on the increase these days

What part o the sentence "I don't care if you don't get vaccinated." do you not understand?

I don't care if your kids get polio or whooping cough or measles mumps etc but if they do don't ask for government aid.

Yes, you've established your lack of compassion and nihilism like a good Libertarian Cultist.

Now run along, let the grown-ups take care of business.

You think you're a grown up?

That's funny

Facebook under pressure to halt rise of anti-vaccination groups

Facebook is under pressure to stem the rise of anti-vaccination groups spreading false information about the dangers of life-saving vaccines while peddling unfounded alternative treatments such as high doses of vitamin C.
So-called “anti-vaxxers” are operating on Facebook in closed groups, where members have to be approved in advance. By barring access to others, they are able to serve undiluted misinformation without challenge.

I dont think they are calling for these idiots to get banned.It looks more like opening up these echo chambers.There is documented evidence of public health scares and it is in all our interests to shed light on these cultists.

You seem proud of Facebook's activities but you might want to pick better allies in the future:

"Facebook is a 'digital gangster'" according to an 18 month investigation by UK lawmakers.

""Companies like Facebook should not be allowed to behave like 'digital gangsters' in the online world, considering themselves to be ahead of and beyond the law," the report said."
Facebook is a 'digital gangster' that urgently needs more regulation, UK lawmakers say

I kind of like proven science.

I kind of like that I grew up never knowing what Polio was, or Measles, because we had vaccines for them.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, not 100% reliable, not 100% viable... There is no reason to make them mandatory.

One more time.

In short- proven science, not some kind of government conspiracy to make your dick small..
Lol
Millions of Americans did/do not get vaccinations, And got no diseases you speak of...
The fact remains millions of Americans do not want anything to do with vaccines and cannot benefit from them. Leave it at that
YEah I guess that's why these diseases that people are routinely vaccinated for are on the increase these days
Vaccines are not 100% safe, they are not 100% reliable, and they are not 100% viable/effective...
That is why they should be 100% choice…

Lol

One more time.

Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, they are not 100% reliable, and they are not 100% viable/effective...

So would you have you kid treated with the rabies vaccine if he was bitten by a wild animal?

One more time.

Lol

So would you have you kid treated with the rabies vaccine if he was bitten by a wild animal?
Well, I would have to see… I just would not just blindly follow.

One more time.

Lol

You would have to see what?

If rabies is deadly?

Lol

If rabies is deadly?
I would have to do some research, I would not spontaneously start giving a bunch of shots and shit

Lol

If rabies is deadly?
It is apparent that certain vaccines may be harmful, but this is to be ignored and considered conspiracy theory. The fact that the FDA and nearly all federal politicians are in bed with Big Pharma, along with much of the big media, is also to be ignored and laughed at.

If rabies is deadly?
I would have to do some research, I would not spontaneously start giving a bunch of shots and shit

So you don't think that rabies is an extremely deadly viral disease transmitted by animal bites and you would have to "research" it

The research has been done unless of course you think you know something that virologists don't know.

If rabies is deadly?
It is apparent that certain vaccines may be harmful, but this is to be ignored and considered conspiracy theory. The fact that the FDA and nearly all federal politicians are in bed with Big Pharma, along with much of the big media, is also to be ignored and laughed at.

MAy be or are?

All medical treatments may be harmful to some people

Fact or Fiction?: Vaccines Are Dangerous

If rabies is deadly?

So you don't think that rabies is an extremely deadly viral disease transmitted by animal bites and you would have to "research" it

The research has been done unless of course you think you know something that virologists don't know.
Well, We have never had a rabies epidemic out here in western South Dakota. I’ve seen a lot of animals with rabies I just shoot them.
But they certainly don’t go around attacking people… I’ve never known anyone that’s died of rabies personally.

If rabies is deadly?

MAy be or are?

I know my kids would never survive any vaccines…

If rabies is deadly?

Well, We have never had a rabies epidemic out here in western South Dakota. I’ve seen a lot of animals with rabies I just shoot them.
But they certainly don’t go around attacking people… I’ve never known anyone that’s died of rabies personally.

So you don't know anyone who has died from rabies so therefore no one dies from rabies

And the reason you don't see people getting rabies very often is because rabies vaccinations of animals works extremely well

Here’s what you need to know about rabies vaccines

If rabies is deadly?

MAy be or are?

I know my kids would never survive any vaccines…
But you did right?

All the kids you went to school with did, right?

Forum List

Back