Facebook is now going to "filter misleading news" !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Shortly after Zuckerburg meets with Red China, he says facebook is going to take an active role in "filtering fake news."

Facebook is cracking down on hoaxes, scams, and "misleading news stories," the company announced in a blog.

Facebook Cracking Down On Fake News - Business Insider

Freedom of Speech Facebook Will Filter Out Fake News Boston Mayor Bans Bad Mouthing of Olympics Global Research

This is really bad news for Marxist trolls and far-left miscreants of every stripe. They'd have to delete half the posts at USMB every day if the same rules applied here.

Already, many employers demand to see your Facebook page before hiring you. If you don't have a FB page, like myself, that's even more suspicious. People get fired all the time for politically incorrect things they post on FB. That's probably the most powerful filter of all.

There's just nothing interesting I have to say that I would want my Mom, my guy friends, my female friends, my extended family, my work associates, and everyone else to hear at the same time. I subscribe to the Seinfeld theory of keeping different worlds apart. Like Kramer told George, you don't want your worlds colliding.

That's why FB is always and shall ever be just a place to post sanitary comments with sanitized pictures.

Closed....wrong forum. Please remember to post content that is relevant to the forum description to avoid thread closure. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back