Face Masks Forever . . .

Are you personally willing to wear a face mask for the rest of your life?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 95.2%

• Total voters

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
The article:

Social distancing and mask rules will have to last until AUTUMN

From the article:

"It came after SAGE expert Professor John Edmunds told ITV's Peston that most curbs on daily life — which may include the Rule of Six — are likely to be in force until the end of this year, while less restrictive curbs — like face mask wearing on public transport and indoors — could possibly be in place 'forever'."

A bonus video:

OP commentary:

Well, there we have it: mask wearing forever. I wonder how many U.S. scientists are whispering the same madness about forever masks to our political leaders as are their UK counterparts? Frankly . . . the time for open resistance is now. Sure, everyone everywhere could peacefully stop wearing masks to buy food and clothing, and that'd be great—but the moment droves of people start entering department and grocery stores without their masks police will bring down the hammer on their heads and all manner of State violence could ensue. Remember, this tyranny is still happening only because we are allowing it to go on. Do we want our future generations to wonder what it was like to go through life without wearing a mask?

I wear one at work because of guidelines.

The powers that be at my work have already hinted that the masks will NOT be going away even when the "pandemic" does, if it ever does.

The powers that be at my work have already hinted that the masks will NOT be going away even when the "pandemic" does, if it ever does.

My wife's company has hinted her office will not be going back to in-person work for the foreseeable future.

I think face diapers should be required for left winger virtue signalers, so we can laugh at them.

Does anyone really want to see these Soy Face bitches?
FD03B14B-3BF2-4F70-B6CC-CD666FB144E0.jpeg

Please cover up....
bf5.png

I wonder how many LE and First Responders will collapse from lack of air this summer when it hits triple digits?

I wonder how many LE and First Responders will collapse from lack of air this summer when it hits triple digits?

I like the heat ... bring it.

It's the cold I can't stand...

chicago-snow-monday-11.png

Things are only going to get worse for America as xi's shadow cabal uses their shadow president to attack Americans. Buy TP and stock up on can food. Australia and Taiwan, you're on your own.

For the past year I have asked every customer if it was necessary to wear a mask in their home. Only one said yes and only when his wife was home. Likewise only one customer wore a mask when I was in their home (same woman)

It has been my observations that the people in KC only wear masks because of our mandates.

Forum List

Back