Face it Republicans......We OWN You!

It may get worse. If the GOP splits between Trump supporters and establishment, the Democrats will continue to win.

As long as Trump is around the Dems will continue to win. My God, they won two seats in GA!

It may get worse. If the GOP splits between Trump supporters and establishment, the Democrats will continue to win.
Does that mean we don’t have to cheat anymore?

The dems lost in almost every national down ballot race...nearly lost the house back to the GOP and lost 90% of all state races and had to steal Trump's landslide win...and you say you own us?.....

Hysterical Laughing GIFs | Tenor

I was out drinking with some of my Democratic buddies last night

We had a good laugh at your expense.

:auiqs.jpg:

No you didn't. You talked about Donald Trump the whole time, because he owns you. Completely.
You have no idea how many drinks we had celebrating that Fat Donnie is gone.

As I said, Donald Trump thoroughly and completely owns you. Good, hard, and deep...

The dems lost in almost every national down ballot race...nearly lost the house back to the GOP and lost 90% of all state races and had to steal Trump's landslide win...and you say you own us?.....

No you didn't. You talked about Donald Trump the whole time, because he owns you. Completely.

As I said, Donald Trump thoroughly and completely owns you. Good, hard, and deep...

Evidently not
Fat Donnie is still sulking in Florida.
Loved how he had to sneak out of town

The OP admits the obvious that all the Prog Lefty Browshirts care about is power. They have no agenda other than to self deal.

Evidently not

There you go again! Donald Trump has his big, long, fat personality all the way in to your tiny brain. Hard and deep...

The OP admits the obvious that all the Prog Lefty Browshirts care about is power. They have no agenda other than to self deal.

All that matters is WINNING!

Hey Republicans....:auiqs.jpg:

Evidently not

There you go again! Donald Trump has his big, long, fat personality all the way in to your tiny brain. Hard and deep...

Loser Donnie?

Evidently not

Loser Donnie?

Wow, we should just start calling you Deepthroat.

LOL

First we get a kid from Kenya of all places and convince the media that he was actually born in Hawaii. Yea, A guy named Barack Hussein Obama from HAWAII. :disbelief:

Then we take a known pedophile with extreme dementia and convince people that he somehow defeated the most intelligent and beloved President EVER.
Stupid Republicans trust voting machines made by Hugo Chavez.

Do you Republicans actually think you can beat us?

You think they are upset now? Just wait till we take all their guns, and make them get gay married. We might as well go ahead and require that Mandarin be taught in all grammar schools too. If they don't start speaking fluent Chinese before high school, China might get upset.
Biden is jacking up gas prices to $5-$10 a gallon to force Republicans to buy Electric Cars

WINNING!
:eusa_boohoo:
And the people who work for a living and can't afford an electric car? You are proud of destroying their lives because energy is so expensive. Where do you think that money is going? It is not staying here.

I wish I could be proud my country is being destroyed by an illegitimate administration, but then again I have a country, you do not.

Nope. You guys are masters at cheating and corrupting everyone you meet into joining your movement, which enriches establishment elites while diminishing the standard-of-living of poor and middle-class Americans.

Satan rules this world and, although you do not believe that he exists, his demons whisper into your ear and you do Satan's bidding.

First we get a kid from Kenya of all places and convince the media that he was actually born in Hawaii. Yea, A guy named Barack Hussein Obama from HAWAII. :disbelief:

Then we take a known pedophile with extreme dementia and convince people that he somehow defeated the most intelligent and beloved President EVER.

Wrong again. The Rs are owned by the wealthy oligarchs and the MIC, just like the Ds are.

You think they are upset now? Just wait till we take all their guns, and make them get gay married. We might as well go ahead and require that Mandarin be taught in all grammar schools too. If they don't start speaking fluent Chinese before high school, China might get upset.

Why is it that you think the rain will only fall on the Republicans? How many of those that Biden put out of work already are Republicans? Those that were working on Keystone all Repubs? Were any blacks or Dems. just out of a job with the stroke of a pen? Do you own them too? If so, cough up some money for their rent...
As they remove our rights, Americans will suffer. ALL OF THEM.
You own misery...

I wish I could be proud my country is being destroyed by an illegitimate administration, but then again I have a country, you do not.

His love, loyalty, and devotion are to the party. He's fascist that way. Everything for the party!

Since when do Republicans worry about what people can afford?

The Trump economy was better for poor Americans than any since the aftermath of WW 2. Your claims have no basis in reality. You worship the Democratic Party even to the detriment of the poor and middle-class Americans that you claim to care about. Your care is for corrupt, elite, millionaires in government.

Wrong again. The Rs are owned by the wealthy oligarchs and the MIC, just like the Ds are.

There is truth to that but there are some good Republicans. For instance, senators like Ted Cruz and Tim Scott have each called for congressional term limits. Rand Paul is another good senator. There isn't a SINGLE Democrat in Congress that has any integrity. Not one!

None of that matters to the left. The only thing that matters is the party/government, which is one-in-the-same under a totalitarian government.

This is what Benito Mussolini wrote in his manifesto called "The Doctrine of Fascism". Leftists like Nancy, Chuck, Barack, and the OP agree with Mussolini's statement: Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

Forum List

Back