Face it Republicans......We OWN You!

First we get a kid from Kenya of all places and convince the media that he was actually born in Hawaii. Yea, A guy named Barack Hussein Obama from HAWAII. :disbelief:

Then we take a known pedophile with extreme dementia and convince people that he somehow defeated the most intelligent and beloved President EVER.
Stupid Republicans trust voting machines made by Hugo Chavez.

Do you Republicans actually think you can beat us?
What you OWN are the results of all the Executive Orders that Joe Biden has signed since he became President, Winger! Once it becomes obvious how destructive liberals can be when they have power...rational heads will once again vote for Republicans. Higher taxes...higher prices for the gas we put in our cars and the electricity we power our houses with...illegals pouring across our border...the Middle East once more becoming a powder keg about to explode...China dominating us economically!
Your party is dominated by the extreme left now. They will beat themselves. We'll simply sit back and watch them do it. :)

First we get a kid from Kenya of all places and convince the media that he was actually born in Hawaii. Yea, A guy named Barack Hussein Obama from HAWAII. :disbelief:

Then we take a known pedophile with extreme dementia and convince people that he somehow defeated the most intelligent and beloved President EVER.

What you OWN are the results of all the Executive Orders that Joe Biden has signed since he became President, Winger! Once it becomes obvious how destructive liberals can be when they have power...rational heads will once again vote for Republicans. Higher taxes...higher prices for the gas we put in our cars and the electricity we power our houses with...illegals pouring across our border...the Middle East once more becoming a powder keg about to explode...China dominating us economically!
Your party is dominated by the extreme left now. They will beat themselves. We'll simply sit back and watch them do it. :)

I agree. Once Americans get a load of what Biden has done he won't be able to win the title Dog Catcher.

Winger is an idiot. The Dems don't own anyone.

I know
We send these EOs to the old man with dementia and he signs them.
All you can do is pout

We own you
:mm:

I know
We send these EOs to the old man with dementia and he signs them.
All you can do is pout

We own you
:mm:

The only thing you will own is the mess Biden makes and I'd bet it will be a doozy.

If they are stealing we have IGs and a Justice Dept to hold them accountable

Hunter was taking money from Ukraine and China in return for favors from Daddy. Hillary was accepting pay for "play" while she was the SOS. The DOJ/FBI work for the party and don't prosecute elite Democrats. In fact, many (if not all) of them are also on the take.
Only in RW fantasies

Notice how nobody ever ends up prosecuted ?
Trump controlled the Justice Dept for four years and nothing happened.

Want to know why?
Because courts require more than conspiracy theories. Even courts stocked with conservatives

Sucker.

Elites own the masses. They just know how to promote woke narratives to give progressives the impression that corporations are their friends.

I still have my guns....I don't pay ANY taxes that are not by my own volition and I have the skills to make money because I have real world skills.....yeppers, everything is right in my world. Leftards just wish that they could find a way to steal from me in order to curry favor with the ne'er-do-well crowd. What a fucking pathetic existence but leftards wants it....so they get it.

(snicker)

You're gonna have a hard time using those real world skills from inside one of those FEMA prisons.
Who is going to "man up" and make me toe the leftard line? It certainly won't be at the hand of a pussy like those of your ilk. One man could wipe out an entire brigade of purse-swinging/ sashaying leftard males still hoping for their testicles to drop.

(snicker)
Nobody will even try to make you toe any line. That would be like trying to teach algebra to a cat. You just aren't capable of the task. People like you will be given a plush toy to play with, and somebody will pat you on the head occasionally, You'll be fine.
Don't be so bitter that I would never wish to curry favor with the likes of you and your fellow purse-swinging commie fucks. Try as you wish, but there is nothing exclusive nor inclusive about being just another drone in the hive where 'free thought" is a liability. You are definitely where you belong given the limited intellect you possess.

(snicker)

If they are stealing we have IGs and a Justice Dept to hold them accountable

Hunter was taking money from Ukraine and China in return for favors from Daddy. Hillary was accepting pay for "play" while she was the SOS. The DOJ/FBI work for the party and don't prosecute elite Democrats. In fact, many (if not all) of them are also on the take.
Only in RW fantasies

Notice how nobody ever ends up prosecuted ?
Trump controlled the Justice Dept for four years and nothing happened.

Want to know why?
Because courts require more than conspiracy theories. Even courts stocked with conservatives

Sucker.
If you want to engage in baseless conspiracy theories......Go talk to Dale Smith

I still have my guns....I don't pay ANY taxes that are not by my own volition and I have the skills to make money because I have real world skills.....yeppers, everything is right in my world. Leftards just wish that they could find a way to steal from me in order to curry favor with the ne'er-do-well crowd. What a fucking pathetic existence but leftards wants it....so they get it.

(snicker)

You're gonna have a hard time using those real world skills from inside one of those FEMA prisons.
Who is going to "man up" and make me toe the leftard line? It certainly won't be at the hand of a pussy like those of your ilk. One man could wipe out an entire brigade of purse-swinging/ sashaying leftard males still hoping for their testicles to drop.

(snicker)
Nobody will even try to make you toe any line. That would be like trying to teach algebra to a cat. You just aren't capable of the task. People like you will be given a plush toy to play with, and somebody will pat you on the head occasionally, You'll be fine.
Don't be so bitter that I would never wish to curry favor with the likes of you and your fellow purse-swinging commie fucks. Try as you wish, but there is nothing exclusive nor inclusive about being just another drone in the hive where 'free thought" is a liability. You are definitely where you belong given the limited intellect you possess.

(snicker)
I have always admired your efforts to keep an open mind, but you should have cut back a little when your brain began to fall out.

(snicker)

(snicker)

(snicker)
I have always admired your efforts to keep an open mind, but you should have cut back a little when your brain began to fall out.
I can't "unsee" what is blatantly obvious. It's akin to attempting to ignore the elephant in the room while attempting to not see the dung heap you have to step over.

Forum List

Back