Bill Gates Warns Of The Sacrifices We’ll Have To Make In Stirring Speech Given From His 650 Million Dollar Super Yacht

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
More news than satire. The richest people in the world are telling us we must make sacrifices.

“To save the planet, you may have to give up some of the luxuries you love the most."

More news than satire. The richest people in the world are telling us we must make sacrifices.

“To save the planet, you may have to give up some of the luxuries you love the most."

How Mao-like of him. The rolly polly, plump Commie dictator who educated citizens on self sacrificing and giving up such luxuries as...food...for weeks straight...in order for the "Greap Leap Backwards (backwards mine)" to occur.

Meanwhile, the rolly polly man controlled many properties and ate the finest and unlimited of exotic foods.

Bill Gates needs to just STFU. Him and Fauci belong in Gitmo

I really don't think many people listen to anything he says.
Shit. That man held court in congress for years demanding an increase in H1B visas. They adore this idiot.

Him and other greedy corporations.
He held court. You don't get to just even Steven this shit.

H1B visas don't happen because of Gates. They happen because business wants them to depress wages.
Biden and Democrats are owned by the mega wealthy.

Shit. That man held court in congress for years demanding an increase in H1B visas. They adore this idiot.

H1B visas don't happen because of Gates. They happen because business wants them to depress wages.

Do not attempt to put words in my mouth. Remember that there was a specific category for what he is discussing. H1B is not it.
2009:

2015:

I can locate articles going back further.

How Mao-like of him. The rolly polly, plump Commie dictator who educated citizens on self sacrificing and giving up such luxuries as...food...for weeks straight...in order for the "Greap Leap Backwards (backwards mine)" to occur.

Meanwhile, the rolly polly man controlled many properties and ate the finest and unlimited of exotic foods.
.....yes--Pol Pot and his buddies did the same thing...so did the commies in the USSR

Do not attempt to put words in my mouth. Remember that there was a specific category for what he is discussing. H1B is not it.
2009:

2015:

Come on man! So what if only the mega wealthy get to speak to Congress!

2009:

2015:

Come on man! So what if only the mega wealthy get to speak to Congress!

You can too speak to Congress and write legislation to put up for bill.

Last edited:

Biden and Democrats are owned by the mega wealthy.

Sure but that does nothing to dispute my point if that is what you were trying to do.

I can only address what is being presented. H1B is what was being presented. If you wish to expand the conversation to other things, feel free to do so. (I'd prefer to not have to sit through some video).

I can only address what is being presented. H1B is what was being presented. If you wish to expand the conversation to other things, feel free to do so. (I'd prefer to not have to sit through some video).
No. You. Don't.

You. Aren't. Good. Enough.

Forum List

Back