20 stupidest quotes from AOC.

Just 20 so far.
This girl is one of the stupidest politicians I've ever come across, with the exception of Biden.

"White Cauliflower is racist"

:auiqs.jpg:

I had to stop after #18, her stupidity was too much for me to tolerate.

I think I actually lost a couple IQ points listening to her...

The woman is too ignorant on WHY normally yellow Cauliflower is made to be white, which is done by covering up the flower stalk for slightly improved taste and much more appealing appearance. Has NOTHING to do with racism, it is about appearance of the food.

Farmers Do WHAT to Keep Cauliflower White?

Just 20 so far.
This girl is one of the stupidest politicians I've ever come across, with the exception of Biden.

This AOC??...AOC says she will volunteer at Houston Food Bank, following news that her fundraising for the Texas storm relief has reached $2 million
The very same. She's an absolute dingbat.

Bet you tin foil hats think Majorie Taylor Greene is your idea of a smart one..(chuckle)

Of course she makes stupid comments.

Show me an elected rep who hasn’t swallowed their shoes...

Just 20 so far. This girl is one of the stupidest politicians I've ever come across, with the exception of Biden.
Stupid things like saying she's going to send millions of dollars to Texas?
That requires very little mental effort to do, which is laudable as the people of Texas need the help. Meanwhile you ignored post one presentation.
As one should. A litany of out-of-context quotes? I have better things to do with my time. The stuff I hear about her is just ludicrous, like the TX governor blaming their problems on the Green New Deal, despite the fact that it hasn't been passed! It's that kind of stuff that's makes anyone with half a brain wonder what is wrong with these people, the very same ones that are saying there's something wrong with Biden. Look in the mirror, Mr. Abbot.

Forum List

Back