Face it Republicans......We OWN You!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
First we get a kid from Kenya of all places and convince the media that he was actually born in Hawaii. Yea, A guy named Barack Hussein Obama from HAWAII. :disbelief:

Then we take a known pedophile with extreme dementia and convince people that he somehow defeated the most intelligent and beloved President EVER.
Stupid Republicans trust voting machines made by Hugo Chavez.

Do you Republicans actually think you can beat us?

First we get a kid from Kenya of all places and convince the media that he was actually born in Hawaii. Yea, A guy named Barack Hussein Obama from HAWAII. :disbelief:

Then we take a known pedophile with extreme dementia and convince people that he somehow defeated the most intelligent and beloved President EVER.

Seems like you're struggling to convince yourself.

You people are having a REALLY hard time quitting Donald Trump. I think the ownership equation is pretty damn clear here...

Face it Republicans......We OWN You!

If you did you wouldn't have to tell us.....

The dems lost in almost every national down ballot race...nearly lost the house back to the GOP and lost 90% of all state races and had to steal Trump's landslide win...and you say you own us?.....

Hysterical Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Seems like you're struggling to convince yourself.

You people are having a REALLY hard time quitting Donald Trump. I think the ownership equation is pretty damn clear here...

Look in a mirror
Do you see SUCKER written on your forehead.

Aren‘t you tired of Democrats cheating you?
Why don’t you storm the Capitol or something?

The dems lost in almost every national down ballot race...nearly lost the house back to the GOP and lost 90% of all state races and had to steal Trump's landslide win...and you say you own us?.....

I was out drinking with some of my Democratic buddies last night

We had a good laugh at your expense.

:auiqs.jpg:

Good because we laugh at you every day...even my lib friends think you are a loon....

I still have my guns....I don't pay ANY taxes that are not by my own volition and I have the skills to make money because I have real world skills.....yeppers, everything is right in my world. Leftards just wish that they could find a way to steal from me in order to curry favor with the ne'er-do-well crowd. What a fucking pathetic existence but leftards wants it....so they get it.

(snicker)

Bored? Get a job

I still have my guns....I don't pay ANY taxes that are not by my own volition and I have the skills to make money because I have real world skills.....yeppers, everything is right in my world. Leftards just wish that they could find a way to steal from me in order to curry favor with the ne'er-do-well crowd. What a fucking pathetic existence but leftards wants it....so they get it.

(snicker)
In other words, you are a loser

Dems mock you

Want another laugh?
Dems STOLE two Senate seats in Georgia by cheating the main election and forcing a runoff.

WINNING!

Dems cheated to steal the White House, Senate and House.

Hey Republicans, are you tired of LOSING yet?

1614015301378.gif

Last edited:

You think they are upset now? Just wait till we take all their guns, and make them get gay married. We might as well go ahead and require that Mandarin be taught in all grammar schools too. If they don't start speaking fluent Chinese before high school, China might get upset.

(snicker)

You're gonna have a hard time using those real world skills from inside one of those FEMA prisons.

You think they are upset now? Just wait till we take all their guns, and make them get gay married. We might as well go ahead and require that Mandarin be taught in all grammar schools too. If they don't start speaking fluent Chinese before high school, China might get upset.
Biden is jacking up gas prices to $5-$10 a gallon to force Republicans to buy Electric Cars

WINNING!
:eusa_boohoo:

No you didn't. You talked about Donald Trump the whole time, because he owns you. Completely.

No you didn't. You talked about Donald Trump the whole time, because he owns you. Completely.
You have no idea how many drinks we had celebrating that Fat Donnie is gone.

It may get worse. If the GOP splits between Trump supporters and establishment, the Democrats will continue to win.

No clue what this post means? Are you in the middle of a stroke or seizure?

Forum List

Back