F--- Tucker Carlson': Senator and Iraq War veteran Tammy Duckworth reams out Fox News host over his comments about women in the military

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

I think duckworth is on thin ice here

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

I think duckworth is on thin ice here

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either
Without lowering the standards for women in the military, there would be no women in the military. No faggots either. But thank a prog for the bullshit.

Carlson insulted the loyal members of our military who have the courage to serve when he doesn't and who defend his sorry ass. He also insulted members of my family, for which I would be tempted to beat the living shit out of him. He needs to learn respect.

He needs to get a grip. It may come as a surprise to him, but when a couple starts a pregnancy, it's the female who carries the "football."

I, (unlike others) watched that episode of Tucker.
He said nothing demeaning of women whatsoever.
He was highlighting Biden's ridiculous annoucemnt that the military was told to FOCUS on maternity suits for pregnant fighter pilots and relax regulations on make up and hairstyles..
Yeah, don't focus on China, Iran or the Islamists, focus on that.
That's what Tucker was mocking, and rightly so.
I doubt this dumb bint even watched the show.

Carlson insulted the loyal members of our military who have the courage to serve when he doesn't and who defend his sorry ass. He also insulted members of my family, for which I would be tempted to beat the living shit out of him. He needs to learn respect.

He needs to get a grip. It may come as a surprise to him, but when a couple starts a pregnancy, it's the female who carries the "football."
Another clown who didn't see the segment.

He was highlighting Biden's ridiculous annoucemnt that the military was told to FOCUS on maternity suits for pregnant fighter pilots and relax regulations on make up and hairstyles..
China doesn't serve in the US military.

So, in the worst pandemic in global history, the military should focus on maternity flight suits.
Remind me agin, just how serious is this pandemic.

So, in the worst pandemic in global history, the military should focus on maternity flight suits.
Remind me agin, just how serious is this pandemic.
How serious is the continuation of existence during a pandemic? very..

Another clown who didn't see the segment.

I just saw it. Do you want to insult patriotic people some more? How is Carlson qualified to say anything, anyway? He's no expert on any issue, just a loose tongue.

Carlson is another rich white boy who is too good for military service..

Another troll post since you didn't read the article, here is what Tucker stated:

"So we've got new hairstyles, maternity flight suits," said Carlson. "Pregnant women are going to fight our wars."

"It's a mockery of the US military,"

"While China's military becomes more masculine … our military needs to become, as Joe Biden says, more feminine - whatever feminine means anymore, since men and women no longer exist."

Carlson went on: "The bottom line is, it's out of control and the Pentagon's going along with this. Again, this is a mockery of the US military and its core mission, which is winning wars."

=======

It is clear they are overreacting since Tucker never says women can't serve in the military.

Forum List

Back