Eye-Witness Account: Capitol Police Murdered 2 Unarmed Women on 1/6 - Roseanne Boyland

Trumpybear is the one responsible for the Mob's attack on Congress, and all that transpired that day.
Yes he is, and it becomes clearer and clearer each day.
Finally the obstruction from Moscow Mitch and the (R) Senators is a strategy they can no longer use.
The evidence is coming out, and it is very frightful to see a POTUS act in that manner.
And the RWI's still think trump is America First. LOOLOL. trump is trump and only trump.
Good luck proving your ignorant biased accusation.
How's that working out Eric?
No senate protection.
Facts are coming out and it doesn't look good for dotard donny.
So when will the courts start prosecuting people for insurrection?
I heard that actually happened. Or was it just ONLY sedition?
I'm asking for a right wing, Is Stewart Rhodes available for comment?

Capitol building belongs to everyone and is not exempt from protest. It appears it is exempt from murder charges being properly brought and that’s 0% law and 100% liberal politics

Yes, it does belong to everyone. But not every place in it is open to tourists. And the offices are certainly not open to be ransacked.

Free and fair. Move along to the next one if the results bother you that much. Your savior had his day in court..over..and over..and over again.
The only President in our history that's refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power.
That's for a court to decide. Not politicized zombies like you.
There isn't a rational jury in the country that would vote to convict Donald Trump on a charge of instigating insurrection.
Especially as evidence of FBI involvement in this politicized scam continues to surface.

Worry about your own inept brain damaged candidate with the subterranean approval numbers.
Democrats are in trouble.
And I couldn't be more pleased.

Last edited:
That's for a court to decide. Not politicized zombies like you.
There isn't a rational jury in the country that would vote to convict Donald Trump on a charge of instigating insurrection.
Especially as evidence of FBI involvement in this politicized scam continues to surface.

Worry about your own inept brain damaged candidate with the subterranean approval numbers.
Democrats are in trouble.
And I couldn't be more pleased.
They DID!! 60+ fucking times!! Not one case taken..why??..LACK OF EVIDENCE! He had his redress.
Yet here you are, the whiny little bitch you are, still braying about it more than a year later. Because you
can't quit him..for some reason. And Trump's consequences?..are yet to be decided, but that January 6th
commission is slowly drawing that rope around his circle in tighter. It'll be fun to watch.

But there is a ray of light. You and the rest of Alt-Right Nation are slowly
but surely eroding that sure bet of a Republican sweep in November. Just as you did with the GA Senate runoffs.

And I couldn't be more pleased. :)

Free and fair. Move along to the next one if the results bother you that much. Your savior had his day in court..over..and over..and over again.
The only President in our history that's refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power.
The only president who was so blatantly cheated out of his presidency.
And you can't find one single example of Trump urging people to take to violent tactics
to stop the stolen election......FBI provocateurs not included.

Go ahead, push all the moderates and the ones you consider RINOs out. There aren't enough of you crazies
to make a majority. And no one, I mean no one, is going to want to go through that four year abortion again. :)
You mean you won't. You don't speak for anyone else.

They DID!! 60+ fucking times!! Not one case taken..why??..LACK OF EVIDENCE!
Not one case dismissed on evidentiary grounds.

Cases were tossed on procedural grounds, however.
That way judges never had to rule on the merits of cases before the court.

Maybe that's what you were thinking of (reflexively reacting to, actually)

The only president who was so blatantly cheated out of his presidency.
And you can't find one single example of Trump urging people to take to violent tactics
to stop the stolen election......FBI provocateurs not included.

You mean you won't. You don't speak for anyone else.
Your hero at the Ellipse, just prior to the shit hitting the fan.
Tell me, where did he proceed after his speech again? :)

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Not one case dismissed on evidentiary grounds.

Cases were tossed on procedural grounds, however.
That way judges never had to rule on the merits of cases before the court.

Maybe that's what you were thinking of (reflexively reacting to, actually)
Bullshit....stop with this crap. How old are you anyway?

How's that working out Eric?
No senate protection.
Facts are coming out and it doesn't look good for dotard donny.
Or the Deep Dark Deep State FBI.
I heard that actually happened. Or was it just ONLY sedition?
I'm asking for a right wing, Is Stewart Rhodes available for comment?

I'm not defending anyone that didn't join the crowd at the Trump address that just went home
before the battle at the Capitol started (though obviously charges of Sedition are a real stretch...a
real stretch).

Any "justice" system that keeps people locked up as political prisoners for merely walking through the
Capitol, more than a year after the fact, when BLM rioters were bailed out by Kamala Harris and back
out turning over police cars and setting them on fire, doesn't deserve a single speck of respect
or regard from decent people.

And the involvement of FBI provocateurs also throws a deep stain on any attempts the so called
"Justice Department" under liar Merrick Garland as he attempts to convict anyone of sedition.

Go get Ray Epps or Jayden X (John Earle Sullivan) and put them on the witness stand. That would
be interesting.

Your hero at the Ellipse, just prior to the shit hitting the fan.
Tell me, where did he proceed after his speech again? :)

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
I didn't see one call for insurrection..or however you wish to mischarcterize it,
there. Did you? Let me know when you find Donald Trump calling for it.
And fuck off until then.

Bullshit....stop with this crap. How old are you anyway?

"Independent experts, governors and state election officials from both parties say there was no evidence of widespread fraud. (Georgia and it's governor and Secretary of State, for example, shows how specious it is
to cite republican officials that were complicit in the steal. Reuters knows just how to
cite republican officials to put a thin patina of supposed respectability on their claims.

According to the Washington Post here , instead of alleging “widespread fraud or election-changing conspiracy” the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence.

Just as I claimed.

Last edited:
Every one of your claims is purely FAKE NEWS
You make claims backed by rudys speculation.
LOOLOOL.....Rudy.

Which claim of yours can you back up with FACT? None.
Exactly what I think about your claims.

Ray Epps and Jayden X are real people who really infiltrated
the 1/6 battle and then disappeared.
No one is looking to bring them in for an appearance before a court or committee.
Why do you suppose that is? LOOLOOL..as you stupidly say.

Last edited:
Exactly what I think about your claims.

Ray Epps and Jayden X are real people who really infiltrated
the 1/6 battle and then disappeared.
No one is looking to bring them in for an appearance before a court or committee.
Why do you suppose that is? LOOLOOL..as you stupidly say.
Ray Epps.......LOOLLOOLLOL
They questioned him. Yes or No?
He didn't enter the Capitol. Yes or No?

You think, from reading RWI talking points, that somehow Ray Epps was an FBI plant stirring up trouble and talking trump supporters into committing crimes.

The people Epps talked to on the videos you have seen.......They were going to do what they did regardless of what Epps said to them,......

or

they are SHEEP, that can be talked into doing something they wouldn't do on their own.

Either way, those Capitol Invaders are suffering the consequences of their stupid actions. Lock 'em Up when they plead guilty. Which they have done.

Ray Epps.......LOOLLOOLLOL
They questioned him. Yes or No?
He didn't enter the Capitol. Yes or No?

You think, from reading RWI talking points, that somehow Ray Epps was an FBI plant stirring up trouble and talking trump supporters into committing crimes.

The people Epps talked to on the videos you have seen.......They were going to do what they did regardless of what Epps said to them,......

or

they are SHEEP, that can be talked into doing something they wouldn't do on their own.

Either way, those Capitol Invaders are suffering the consequences of their stupid actions. Lock 'em Up when they plead guilty. Which they have done.

Complicity is the act of helping or encouraging another individual to commit a crime. It is also commonly referred to as aiding and abetting. ... But, even though an accomplice does not actually commit the crime, his or her actions helped someone in the commission of the crime.

Ray Epps was on the FBI wanted list. Then suddenly and mysteriously he was not.
After republicans take over the house we will see Mr. Epps being grilled by republican House members.
I look forward to that.

Regardless of what you think of other people, encouraging and facilitating others to commit crimes is in itself a crime.
Ray Epps and Jayden X (and other plants) will be in the news again before the end of the year.

LOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back