Exposing the worst progressive lies

capjudicialconfirmationgraphic.png

"Center for American Progress" - Bwahahahahaha! Shocking that you would be duped by the radical left-wing arm run by George Soros who is hell bent on bringing on the collapse of America. You poor mindless nitwit. Notice how the info graphic states "last 2 years". Oops!

IMG_3033.PNG

"Center for American Progress" - Bwahahahahaha! Shocking that you would be duped by the radical left-wing arm run by George Soros who is hell bent on bringing on the collapse of America. You poor mindless nitwit. Notice how the info graphic states "last 2 years". Oops!

View attachment 104478
What the hell are you talking about you Imbecile, the damned Inforgraphic has an actual source right the fuck there, yours doesn't have a single cited anything other then "DailySignal.com" which is, apparently a conservative news website. So you have an infographic from both a Conservative and Progressive slanted reporting agency...but only one has actual citations.

You don't want facts you waste of space, you want confirmation of your false ideas. Any intelligent person, just at a glance is going to trust the one with an actual source given. Fake news...jesus, this is frustrating.

The OP's numbers are not accurate.

The only thing left for him to do, being that he is an honest person who seeks only the truth, is to return to this thread and retract his data.

He might also then accept the liberal complaint that there has been a great deal of obstruction when it comes to Obama's judicial appointments as valid.

Finally, if his desire is to be honest, he may also want to express his severe outrage over the fact that Obama's Supreme Court nominee to replace Antonin Scalia was never given a hearing.

Great thread.

Cut and paste from a progressive website? Wow, powerful bullshit there NY. I try to stay away from extremely biased sites on both sides of the issue. They tend to distort the truth.

Are you aware that the OP's post was sourced from the Daily Signal, one of the most rightwing biased sites on the internet?

Did you cry about that, Worm?

Cut and paste from a progressive website? Wow, powerful bullshit there NY. I try to stay away from extremely biased sites on both sides of the issue. They tend to distort the truth.

At least it's freaking sourced, that means you can access it on it's merits rather then who it's from.

Yeah, Mother Earth is a source, Brietbart is a source, no source I'd deal with, maybe you will believe whatever you read. :dunno:

Are you aware that the OP's post was sourced from the Daily Signal, one of the most rightwing biased sites on the internet?

Did you cry about that, Worm?

I don't read that site either, neither side is honest, including yours.

Okay, you tell us what 'objective' websites providing information on judicial matters we should all be using.

List them.

I looked yours up and it failed, you don't like it? Cry, it works for me.

...How did it fail? What did they get wrong? Because the site DEFINITELY tracks exactly what the heck is presented in the graphic.

Forum List

Back