The Greatest President of Our Time

At a time America was on a down hill slide. We had been at war for 20 years in every rat hole in the world. The economy had been flat for 9 years. Jobs were few and far between. Industry was gone. No construction. Not a single building had been built in 8 years. For the only time in my life I was unemployed with no chance of finding a job. One man who through his life showed love of country stood up and said enough is enough and ran for president against an evil, treasonous woman whose whole family where there was nothing in this country that was not for sale.

For 8 years in the 90's we watched 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets sold to an enemy. To add insult to injury all our advancement in rockets also sold to this enemy that couldn't get a rocket off the ground. To allow even the stupid know these two cared for only one thing, profit as they left office they sold pardons to some of the worst offenders.

Next came George Bush. Even though we did have gains in job growth and advances in the economy there were rats hiding in plane sight setting up the collapse of everything 7 1/2 years latter. Three Congressmen ran interference for Fanny Mae to keep any investigation from targeting this group They were a flaming fag, Barney Franks, Frank Dobbs, and Bo Rock Obama. When they could no longer stop an investigation all the shit came at once. Back in the 90's the corrupt idiots passed laws to make banks give loans for houses to ones that couldn't keep their utilities turned on. A move that could only lead to disaster, and it did. The top three exe at Fanny Mae, Rains, Howard and Johnson, Franks boy toy had taken $250 million in bonuses from the failing company. The courts made them give back half and they say crime doesn't pay.

Another year and the ignorant population elected one as president that started the shit to begin with. After 4 years where nothing but more war showing the lack of any sense and even less morality this 'fuck the Constitution' was re-elected. I don't recall one time when this man talked to the American people without lying through his teeth. He used government agencies to investigate and harass the people, He ran guns to Mexico to the worst bunch of murderers in the West then go to Mexico blaming American gun owners for ALL Mexico's violent crime. Over 150 thousand people died in his illegal wars and genocides. The South Africa Lawyers Ass. put out a statement saying 0bama had murdered thousands of innocent people all across Africa including 500 children. Did any 'African' American speak up? Did a republican held Congress speak up? No. That is when I left the GOP because when you stand them on their heads they all are the same.

My favorite memory was Obama talking to his sheep about a new Federal Agency of law enforcement "just as well trained, just as well armed as our military" to the cheers of his idiots. That is when I realized two things. 1. There are people in this country that are beyond stupid and 2. Genocide has it's good points.

These 535 Congressmen voted them self out of Social Security giving them full pay for the rest of their life. They voted to allow them to say anything about anybody with no way to sue them for slander. They voted them self out of the "Affordable" Care Act that near tripled a mans health care. They even voted them self out of any sexual assault laws. This is not our founders envision of what Congress does. If the people held these few to their oath you could count the number on one hand the ones not dragged to the streets to answer for their violations and treason.

When Trump came along all I saw was someone of no party. He wasn't a politician. but the beyond stupid let an evil woman that had continued selling out the nation since leaving the White House cheat her way through the primary to run for president. She put secrets into our enemy's hand using a private server to hide her pay to play treasonous and criminal actions. She bleach bit 30,000 e-mails after being ordered to turn them over to the court, used hammers on her cell phones and lap tops but nothing to see here. The next couple years we seen a number of player in this cover up skate through this treason and to this day none have seen a minute behind bars.

When this witch lost the election I saw a little light at the end of the tunnel. Trump started putting this country back together even with democrats fighting every step of the way. The evil witch even paid for false evidence made against him about Russian collusion then lied to the court spending millions on an investigation that went no where. So then they impeached him with more lies that amounted to a line of Trump haters talking trash under oath that again showed just how evil these democrats can be. As this was going on Trump brought the country to record breaking job numbers and no matter how much hate the idiots talk none can say he didn't better their life. This is why I say beyond stupid.

Then biden's good buddies imported a virus killing Americans with 5 democrat governors helping China in their plan sticking the infected with people with the largest percentage of dying killed 40,000. Biden calling Trump a racist for closing our borders while pelosi saying 'come on down to China Town. Some how in a month this was not China and 5 democrat governors fault it was now Trump's fault. Through the stupid and fraud our media will not say a word about Biden steals the election. Yes it was the straw that broke the camels back. Yes there will be a response including these talking heads in media and the idiots that support this evil. As George Bush said in support of the lie government told of 9/11, "You're either with us or against us. and the quote by every uneducated no knowledge voter " He's not my president." along with the agenda driven media, you are warned the American people will wage war where there are no innocent. You have left no other option. My children will enjoy the same freedom I had when growing up no matter what sacrifice I need to make. Now blow me off as some right wing nut and watch the news you worthless branch bait pieces of shit. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

Donald Trump is the Greatest President Ever

Forum List

Back