Exposing A Woman's Sexual Assault Against Her Will For Political Benefit Is Going Too Far

THE WRITER STATED THAT NO BLACK OR ASIAN WOMAN HAD EVER BEEN SELECTED.
That just means they couldn't tell. :p

They need one that's black AND Asian, then they'll really go nuts.

Give em Bernardine Evaristo, that should keep em busy for a while. :p

Does it make the Democrats' despicable release of her sexual assault against her will, trying to bring it up despite it having no bearing on the election, any less pathetic if she is an ASIAN woman than if she is a BLACK woman ... or visa versa?
No it doesn't. Can anyone comprehend that I am simply asking why the writer referred to her as a black, or Asian woman? Is that really beyond comprehension? Can someone be a black woman and an Asian woman at the same time?

You seriously can't see the third sentence in the op where it says this?

Green became the first African-American, or Asian, woman selected to serve as Chief Information Officer/Commander in the history of the Fighter Wing.

Then later in the op it repeats it.

OMG

That just means they couldn't tell. :p

They need one that's black AND Asian, then they'll really go nuts.

Give em Bernardine Evaristo, that should keep em busy for a while. :p

I don't know if Mike is trying to make some obscure point

But if people on my side of the political spectrum are as stupid as he is now appearing to be - all is lost.

Demoquacks can't govern and are desperate.

Shellacking of all shellackings coming in about a month....and they earned it

I don't know if Mike is trying to make some obscure point

But if people on my side of the political spectrum are as stupid as he is now appearing to be - all is lost.

You really can't comprehend all I'm asking is why the author wrote she was black or asian? You really can't understand that's all I asked? How does me asking that make me stupid? You really can't see that's what the op says?

Wow, what a big long post saying nothing. So fucking what????
It means Democrats are despicable hypocrites who think nothing of a woman’s privacy and sexual assault victimhood when it means she is standing in the way of an election with the letter (R) next to her name. A woman of color running for office requests that her traumatic sexual assault be kept private and Democrats jump on it like an exposed wound to exploit it and make her look bad.

Women’s rights, Diversity, Privacy - these are just tools for the Democrats. That’s all.

Showing g there is NO LOW Democrats will stop IOT win an election,

Jennifer-Ruth Green is the Republican Candidate running for Indiana’s 1st District congressional house seat and a strong supporter of President Trump.

Green became the first African-American, or Asian, woman selected to serve as Chief Information Officer/Commander in the history of the Fighter Wing.

In addition to her devotion to her country, Green has also committed her time and talent to her local Indiana community. She is the founder of MissionAero Pipeline. Their goal is to

Jennifer-Ruth Green is the Republican Candidate running for Indiana’s 1st District congressional house seat and a strong supporter of President Trump.

In addition to her devotion to her country, Green has also committed her time and talent to her local Indiana community.

She is the founder of MissionAero PipelinAcc. Their goal is to"transform lives, inspire careers and set students on a path of learning in the aerospace industry. City Outreach Foundation’s MissionAero Pipeline is unique and the first of its kind. It is a multi-year college and career preparation opportunity, which uses aviation, science, technology, engineering and math (or AeroSTEM) to professionalize young people for careers after graduation, but we have a specialized emphasis on missionary aviation. Missionary aviation uses aircraft to directly support church-planting and humanitarian efforts.”

She is a truly amazing, intelligent, accomplished person, the type of good, honest hard-working people we need in our government today working for the country and American people...

Green’s career and background are impressive. She must absolutely terrify Democrats.

...which makes her a threat Democrats feel they not only have to BEAT in an election but one they must completely DEDTROY - personally amd politically!

An Iraq War veteran running for Congress in Indiana has accused her Democratic opponent and Politico of “illegally” revealing details of her sexual assault to paint her as a “failed military officer.

Without her permission, despite the fact that she asked them not to expose her sexual assault, the Democrats did so anyway.

EVEN MORE DISGUSTING IS THE DEMOCRAT MESSAGE TO WOMEN THAT IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT, SEXUAL ASSAULT, OR A SEX CRIME YOU ARE A FAILURE!

This political attack, attempting to use her sexual assault against her, is completely and utterly disgusting...but NOT TO LOW for Democrats.

I hope this move backfires on the Democrats

Declaring females who are victims of sexual harassment/ sexual assaults as 'FAILURES' is only one reason women are abandoning the Democrat Party...and more should follow after this!

Anyone who supports Trump is a treasonous traitor to this country. They are endorsing Trump's assault on the rights of Americans. She is a treasonous traitor as well.

Hate and lies are all you have left. Like Sleazy cares a black woman was raped. Not once ever have ANY of you clowns spoken out about women in the armed forces being raped. In fact, you've said it was stupid to have women in the forces at all, and they're asking for it.

So don't tell me you genuinely care that her past sexual assault was exposed. You more about this being exposed, than you cared when it happened.

This is just using a black woman for Republican politics. Sick and disgusting.
What’s sick and disgusting is someone who votes and continually supports and defends a racist who where’s blackface.

New Topics

Forum List

Back