Exposing A Woman's Sexual Assault Against Her Will For Political Benefit Is Going Too Far

They didn't

she is the first women of either black or Asian descent to be selected to ---
They did. From the article:

Green became the first African-American, or Asian, woman

so wtf are they babbling about then?

It wasn’t used as a weapon. If anything it was used to garner sympathy...

WTF?

Exposing a sexual assault against her against her will, a sexual assault that has nothing to do with this election or the issues?

Trying to paint her (and every other woman) as a FAILURE for being the victim of a sexual assault?!

And why would Democrats want to create sympathy for their Republican opponent?

WTF are you smoking?

Democrats have a long history of engaging in the 'politics of personal destruction'. They NEVER try to help a political adversary.

Your attempt to spin / defend with common sense-defying logic is a 'see-through' fail.

long post, no facts.

What exactly did democrats or her Democratic opponent as you claim, do?
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Just like the woman who worked for Biden and accused him of rape

She is a total failure and deserves to be ignored by the media, which she is.

Her own friends, who are Biden supporters, cancelled her and left her for dead.

Tara Reade. Hillary voter. She said Joe Biden finger raped her.

The cult does not care.

Blasey Ford? Dems love
Tara Reade? Dems hate

Why is that?

Trying to paint her (and every other woman) as a FAILURE for being the victim of a sexual assault?!
I don’t think they did that. Can you quote from the article where you see this being done?

(I assume you read the politico article, but maybe I shouldn’t)

Except SOME of us try to censor legitimate political discussion, which is entirely un-Constitutional and blatantly un-American.

Yes, I'm talking about DEMOCRATS, because righties don't do that stuff.

It also requires enforcement.

And unfortunately, we have leftard cops who are too busy kneeling for communists to enforce anything
I made blanket accusations....which immediately means that there are exceptions. But exceptions are rare...not the norm. You can't personally blow hard enough to get a hurricane to change direction.

The agendas from both sides do not discuss what we need to address. How about the ethics committee removing the financial incentives from congress? Not their salaries and expense accounts but the investment portfolios of spouses and families and friends. We used to call those things insider trading...an SEC violation. As it is now congress is making themselves millionaires (if they weren't before) by investing in Wall Street by the legislation that they see going to be enacted.

The very fact that Democrats brought up the sexual assault against her against her wishes, when the sexual assault has nothing to do with the election or issues is an attempted attack on her.

Democrat apologists do not see this and will, as already proven, try to defend them for doing so.

They did. From the article:

Green became the first African-American, or Asian, woman

so wtf are they babbling about then?

This is painful.

No Black woman had ever selected.
No Asian woman had ever been selected.

A black woman was selected.

Hate and lies are all you have left. Like Sleazy cares a black woman was raped. Not once ever have ANY of you clowns spoken out about women in the armed forces being raped. In fact, you've said it was stupid to have women in the forces at all, and they're asking for it.

So don't tell me you genuinely care that her past sexual assault was exposed. You more about this being exposed, than you cared when it happened.

This is just using a black woman for Republican politics. Sick and disgusting.
"This is just using a black woman for Republican politics."
She choose to run as a Republican. Are you one of those people who believe that Black people can not think for themselves and need to be guided by the Democratic party ?

This is painful.

No Black woman had ever selected.
No Asian woman had ever been selected.

A black woman was selected.
Jesus, all I'm asking is I'm wondering what made the idiot that wrote it call her black or asian. It's not a hard question. Look at the op again, that's what idiot that wrote the article said.

Jesus, all I'm asking is I'm wondering what made the idiot that wrote it call her black or asian. It's not a hard question. Look at the op again, that's what idiot that wrote the article said.

THE WRITER DIDN'T CALL HER A BLACK OR AN ASIAN.

THE WRITER STATED THAT NO BLACK OR ASIAN WOMAN HAD EVER BEEN SELECTED.

FUCK, have you been hacked?

"This is just using a black woman for Republican politics."
She choose to run as a Republican. Are you one of those people who believe that Black people can not think for themselves and need to be guided by the Democratic party ?

No there are always people who are prepared to vote against their own best interests because they don't have enough education or intelligence to see through Republican lies. I don't feel any differently about black people voting for Republicans than I do women or gays voting for Republicans.

You have to be stupid or crazy to vote for this Republican Party if you are anything but a wealthy, straight, white man. Because those are the ONLY people who are benefitting from Republican policies.

The middle class is shrinking, with more people falling into poverty than are rising into wealth. Joe Biden's Democrats have lifted millions of these people back out of poverty with the covid relief packages and anti-inflation legislation.

Republicans have re-segregated neighbours and schools. They've destroyed the Voting Rights Act, and now they're passing legislation allowing states to overturn the results of elections the state Houses don't like.

Why would anyone who's rights are being compromised daily by this radical theocratic Supreme Court, ever vote Republican again?

THE WRITER DIDN'T CALL HER A BLACK OR AN ASIAN.

THE WRITER STATED THAT NO BLACK OR ASIAN WOMAN HAD EVER BEEN SELECTED.

FUCK, have you been hacked?
You seriously can't see the third sentence in the op where it says this?

Green became the first African-American, or Asian, woman selected to serve as Chief Information Officer/Commander in the history of the Fighter Wing.

Then later in the op it repeats it.

No there are always people who are prepared to vote against their own best interests because they don't have enough education or intelligence to see through Republican lies. I don't feel any differently about black people voting for Republicans than I do women or gays voting for Republicans.

You have to be stupid or crazy to vote for this Republican Party if you are anything but a wealthy, straight, white man. Because those are the ONLY people who are benefitting from Republican policies.

The middle class is shrinking, with more people falling into poverty than are rising into wealth. Joe Biden's Democrats have lifted millions of these people back out of poverty with the covid relief packages and anti-inflation legislation.

Republicans have re-segregated neighbours and schools. They've destroyed the Voting Rights Act, and now they're passing legislation allowing states to overturn the results of elections the state Houses don't like.

Why would anyone who's rights are being compromised daily by this radical theocratic Supreme Court, ever vote Republican again?
Nice bunch of lies, please don't hurt yourself after the election.

Does it make the Democrats' despicable release of her sexual assault against her will, trying to bring it up despite it having no bearing on the election, any less pathetic if she is an ASIAN woman than if she is a BLACK woman ... or visa versa?

Forum List

Back