Explosive Lisa Page Testimony: Dossier Timeline Contradictions And DOJ Interference

they did not cover up for them... they investigated it.
Dumb as a rock with computers, but knew enough to have a server installed in her broom closet. Knew enough to have her information bleach bitted when Congress subpoenaed that evidence she destroyed. You don't have to be a tech genius to know what taking a hammer to cell phones will do to the information in it.

I agree and using the bleach bit indicates she had something to hide.

As I've said if someone in the military had done what she did they would be in Leavenworth.

As would everybody who helped her erase the evidence, and the FBI agents and AG who covered up for them, and still do.

they did not cover up for them... they investigated them...

lol yeah sure .... They helped her destroy evidence, by their own admissions, after giving her plenty of notice they were going to take her drives, and they still weren't sure she did a good enough job of destroying the evidence herself. You can't be as stupid as you trying to pretend to be, so we can just assume you know you're lying your ass off.
oh jebus! total bs!

you are a lost cause on this... :lol:

I've already shown you that they all knew beforehand and got rid of them anyway. Grow a pair , step back, take a breath and admit Hillary at the very LEAST obstructed justice. Good lord time to grow up.

very old news...
:lol:
Looks like Sara Carter's bringing up old news to try to deflect from the actual real news of today....

Comey said in his announcement in July of 2016 and his testimony before congress, basically that it was finally decided that she could not be charged (with gross negligence of the espionage act..) and he gave various reasons, 1 was no one was ever charged and convicted of it, and that she did not have an intent of malice, she basically was dumb as a rock, when it came to computers, and that the prosecutors would not win the case against her in court.... and they don't bring charges against people when they know they will lose in court.

pretty much what Page testified to....

Dumb as a rock with computers, but knew enough to have a server installed in her broom closet. Knew enough to have her information bleach bitted when Congress subpoenaed that evidence she destroyed. You don't have to be a tech genius to know what taking a hammer to cell phones will do to the information in it.

As I've said if someone in the military had done what she did they would be in Leavenworth.
the bleach bit was ordered by the Clinton staff a MONTH BEFORE her server was ever subpoenaed and sent off to the computer maintenance company that handled their accounts.

In her and her staffs mind, this was a server they were going to reuse, now that she was no longer working for the government and they sent it off to their maintenance company to get it ready for re-use... or to sell off, so to wipe it clean of any government or private files.

It is against government rules and protocol to send private messages to them for their files on the National Archives. Making copies of all of their govt emails that they could find, and sending them for the National Archives to have them, and then after her staff of 3 identified all of her personal emails and deleting them is also perfectly NORMAL.

The beach bit part, is not something unusual, it's done by companies all the time if they are going to re-purpose a sever, or sell it off. They have things like Bleach Bit, that was created by someone in the maintenance field, for specifically this purpose. So, I personally do not see what the big deal is...? :dunno:

And the FBI through their interrogations of every one involved with the capturing of all the gvt emails for the National Archives, erasing her private emails, to being assigned to do the bleach bit maintenance came to the conclusion that no one did any of those things for nefarious reasons.

The FBI investigators were just as concerned as you are as to whether this was done purposely to hide something or not, and this is why this kind of questioning on it was done by them. But IN THE END their conclusion was that no one on her staff that did any of this, with malice or for something nefarious.
the only reason to bleach bit anything is to get rid of information. period.

in my entire life in the IT industry (25 years and counting) i've never had the need to permanently destroy anything i've had on my drive.

ANYTHING that comes up negative to the left you defend to your dying breath, EVEN IF those same actions you'd demonize the other side for doing.

if trump took action to destroy "information" you'd assume the worst and want him nailed to the wall. no way IN HELL would you give him the grand canyon depths of latitude you're giving hillary and the left.

we need to re-learn how to get mad at improper actions, not only actions the other side does.

Her testimony is just another bit of evidence piled on to the already overwhelming stack proving Hillary was guilty as hell, and the DOJ and FBI protected her...and that the entire ''Russian Collusion' investigation was a seditious conspiracy - treason - a cou d'état.

they did not cover up for them... they investigated it.

As would everybody who helped her erase the evidence, and the FBI agents and AG who covered up for them, and still do.

lol yeah sure .... They helped her destroy evidence, by their own admissions, after giving her plenty of notice they were going to take her drives, and they still weren't sure she did a good enough job of destroying the evidence herself. You can't be as stupid as you trying to pretend to be, so we can just assume you know you're lying your ass off.

The timeline is the key to all of this whether mueller gets charged with blackmail

~~~~~~
More like the rest of the Leftist Cabal a failed Coup D' Etat, Treason and Obstruction of Justice....

Of COURSE it is, and that is what I said....
again - this is NOT a necessary step in "reusing a server". the fact you say this speaks volumes of your lack of knowledge of the IT world and willingness to eat whatever they're feeding you.

i can reformat a drive and be done with it. server ready to roll. i can recreate raids and the like w/o having to bleach bit a thing. the ONLY reason to do this route is to MAKE SURE NOTHING can be recovered from the drive.

if i format my drive and reinstall an OS on it, still possible to read other parts of the drive.
if i "bleachbit it" then i'm destroying any chance at all for the most part this could ever be done.

please show me a server prep process that shows a recycled machine MUST be "bleachbit" by a 3rd party company before it can be reused. anyone buying that bag of shit is doing so cause they support a side, not because they actually know shit about IT.

ANYTHING that comes up negative to the left you defend to your dying breath, EVEN IF those same actions you'd demonize the other side for doing.
I am going by all that has been released on the investigation in to her... by our government of which the right wing insisted, must ALL be RELEASED... (while doing everything possible to hold back and hide everything on the special counsel Russia investigation)

What are you going by? Sara Carter? Briebart? Drudge? Fox? Red State rules? Infowars? the Gateway Pundit? True Pundit?

again - this is NOT a necessary step in "reusing a server". the fact you say this speaks volumes of your lack of knowledge of the IT world and willingness to eat whatever they're feeding you.

i can reformat a drive and be done with it. server ready to roll. i can recreate raids and the like w/o having to bleach bit a thing. the ONLY reason to do this route is to MAKE SURE NOTHING can be recovered from the drive.

if i format my drive and reinstall an OS on it, still possible to read other parts of the drive.
if i "bleachbit it" then i'm destroying any chance at all for the most part this could ever be done.

please show me a server prep process that shows a recycled machine MUST be "bleachbit" by a 3rd party company before it can be reused. anyone buying that bag of shit is doing so cause they support a side, not because they actually know shit about IT.
Did you work for the government, where sensitive gvt information could be left on the servers when sold or passed along to an entity OUTSIDE of the government?

I am going by all that has been released on the investigation in to her... by our government of which the right wing insisted, must ALL be RELEASED... (while doing everything possible to hold back and hide everything on the special counsel Russia investigation)

What are you going by? Sara Carter? Briebart? Drudge? Fox? Red State rules? Infowars? the Gateway Pundit? True Pundit?
none of the above.

i'm going by 25 years in the IT industry to know you don't bleachbit a server simply to "reuse it". you bleachbit a server to keep people from seeing what you had on there. period.

if trump did this, i'd be pissed.
if reagan did this i'd be pissed
if ANYONE does this i'd be pissed.

why?

cause they're hiding something.

you are hearing what you want to hear and justifying it with whatever you have handy to justify it with. end of story.

Did you work for the government, where sensitive gvt information could be left on the servers when sold or passed along to an entity OUTSIDE of the government?
do you?

you said they were reusing it, not selling it. show me any link at all saying they were going to sell the server. in that case, simply remove the drive and put another one in and save the cost. a drive is $100 and up these days.

guess since that fell on it's tits, you are now changing it up so you can still go THAT'S WHY!!!!

you ever actually manage a server, since we're here questioning credentials and all?

turns out the Bleach Bit didn't work as well as Bleach bit claims... Comey's team recovered tens of thousands of emails that were left in some obscure file related to the semi malfunctions of upgrades done on her servers, but scrambled, that they were able to recover... even her private emails.... yes, I heard last night, that even some of those 30,000 private Clinton Foundation emails were recovered.

i'm going by 25 years in the IT industry to know you don't bleachbit a server simply to "reuse it". you bleachbit a server to keep people from seeing what you had on there. period.
As I said, OF COURSE it was to wipe the server from anything related to her govt job as Secretary of State... her team should be praised for taking the precaution, not hammered.

As I said, OF COURSE it was to wipe the server from anything related to her govt job as Secretary of State... her team should be praised for taking the precaution, not hammered.
man you swallowed that whole.

your "ignorance" of IT is astounding. almost as astounding as your willingness to buy any dime store excuse that props up your emotional investment.

i won't even ask about Obama ordering the DOJ not to prosecute. i'm sure that was noble also. i mean, she did nothing wrong. all people who do nothing wrong need help in not getting prosecuted.

and this is pretty damn funny. commending hillary for being careful with sensitive information.

It wasn't her information for anyone to erase. The information belonged to the government, which is me. She broke the law, numerous times and believes that their cabal is above the law.

It wasn't her information for anyone to erase. The information belonged to the government, which is me. She broke the law, numerous times and believes that their cabal is above the law.
she seems to have run away now. its funny when people just *think* my sources are media she hates which translates into my reason for disagreeing with her.

nope. 25+ years of IT support experience anywhere from fixing your windows 3.1 issue, teaching TCP/IP for microsoft, or working on implementation and planning fortune 100 IT environments.

it's also funny these same people think having a godaddy account is the same as the physical server in your basement.

very old news...
:lol:
Looks like Sara Carter's bringing up old news to try to deflect from the actual real news of today....

Comey said in his announcement in July of 2016 and his testimony before congress, basically that it was finally decided that she could not be charged (with gross negligence of the espionage act..) and he gave various reasons, 1 was no one was ever charged and convicted of it, and that she did not have an intent of malice, she basically was dumb as a rock, when it came to computers, and that the prosecutors would not win the case against her in court.... and they don't bring charges against people when they know they will lose in court.

pretty much what Page testified to....

the bleach bit was ordered by the Clinton staff a MONTH BEFORE her server was ever subpoenaed and sent off to the computer maintenance company that handled their accounts.

In her and her staffs mind, this was a server they were going to reuse, now that she was no longer working for the government and they sent it off to their maintenance company to get it ready for re-use... or to sell off, so to wipe it clean of any government or private files.

It is against government rules and protocol to send private messages to them for their files on the National Archives. Making copies of all of their govt emails that they could find, and sending them for the National Archives to have them, and then after her staff of 3 identified all of her personal emails and deleting them is also perfectly NORMAL.

The beach bit part, is not something unusual, it's done by companies all the time if they are going to re-purpose a sever, or sell it off. They have things like Bleach Bit, that was created by someone in the maintenance field, for specifically this purpose. So, I personally do not see what the big deal is...? :dunno:

And the FBI through their interrogations of every one involved with the capturing of all the gvt emails for the National Archives, erasing her private emails, to being assigned to do the bleach bit maintenance came to the conclusion that no one did any of those things for nefarious reasons.

The FBI investigators were just as concerned as you are as to whether this was done purposely to hide something or not, and this is why this kind of questioning on it was done by them. But IN THE END their conclusion was that no one on her staff that did any of this, with malice or for something nefarious.

in my entire life in the IT industry (25 years and counting) i've never had the need to permanently destroy anything i've had on my drive.

if trump took action to destroy "information" you'd assume the worst and want him nailed to the wall. no way IN HELL would you give him the grand canyon depths of latitude you're giving hillary and the left.

we need to re-learn how to get mad at improper actions, not only actions the other side does.

Yes indeed

There is no reason bleach bit computers unless you were trying to erase evidence

Not a stupid mistake because doing a bleach bit is NOT STUPID

So just that proves 100% these other crimes by the deep state

One cannot say Hilary's acts was because of stupidity because bleaching to erase data is NOT STUPID

So just this understanding is all that is needed to prove high treason crimes by a lot of people

This is the cat out of the bag that proves all these people commiting high treason to do a coup against the American voter

Again this is the clue that proves all of this

oh jebus! total bs!

you are a lost cause on this... :lol:

I've already shown you that they all knew beforehand and got rid of them anyway. Grow a pair , step back, take a breath and admit Hillary at the very LEAST obstructed justice. Good lord time to grow up.

Hilary's obstruction of justice turned into high treason crimes to stop a president from charging her

The bleach bit issue disproves her stupidity as the cause since to hide evidence that is the best wise move

So that set up Obama as guilty in a lot of crimes and all the others guilty of trying a coup against the voters. Those will be blackmail crimes that upgrades to high treason crimes

Forum List

Back