Explaining Republican Economics to children

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
271855562_299702938858618_3035204655157544618_n.jpg

So easy to explain!

Republican economics: Succeed or don't succeed on the basis of your intelligence, talents, professional expertise, prudent decision-making, and ability to take rational chances. Leave the government out of it.

Example of success: Bill Gates - became richer than God by providing valuable computer software to millions of people and businesses who gladly paid good money for it.

Example of failure: Welfare queen - has children with no husband and no means of supporting either herself or her unfortunate progeny, then complains that everything works for The Rich.

Lesson One, complete.

You have to first understand economics before you can explain it to someone else.

If you earn more than $35,000 per year, you are part of the 1%, globally.
Ohhh..........we are measuring our economy globally.... brillllliant my dear boy, brilliant......

Dude, wtf are making OPs about the economy for? You claimed yesterday that california eliminated their 27b dollar deficit.
GTFO :lol:

Yeah we know your a pretend liberal business owner millionaire like the rest of your type on here
I'm not a millionaire, but I got a fat 401K from living below my means and punching a time clock every day for the last 27 years. You don't have to be rich to get rich, I'm proof of that, but I benefitted from capitalism the same way the wealthiest 1% do, only on a much smaller scale. A majority are likely not that fortunate, lack investing skills or don't make enough to afford their lifestyle. And some don't have many opportunities in our economic system. There are a lot of factors at work.

I'm not a millionaire, but I got a fat 401K from living below my means and punching a time clock every day for the last 27 years. You don't have to be rich to get rich, I'm proof of that, but I benefitted from capitalism the same way the wealthiest 1% do, only on a much smaller scale.
So what are you complaining about?

Forum List

Back