Explain this huge fear over covid

You know, I probably wouldn't believe that the CDC is all that bad, if I had not had direct dealings with them myself some years back.

They proved to me, beyond any doubt, that they are nothing but a fraud and scam.
I've despised them since. You CANNOT believe ANY government organization, unless they PROVE to you with cold, hard facts they AREN'T a sack full of sh*t!!!

• Banned
My sister, my nephew & my neighbors got vaccinated. And they ALL followed CDC's mask mandates. And guess what? They still got covid. And one of them compared covid to a minor case of the flu. One person, mind you that has huge health issues and is over 70. So, as far as I as I am concerned, the CDC is panic mongering assholes and we need to examine and redefine the CDC's powers if this is how they use them.

You know, I probably wouldn't believe that the CDC is all that bad, if I had not had direct dealings with them myself some years back.

They proved to me, beyond any doubt, that they are nothing but a fraud and scam.
I've despised them since. You CANNOT believe ANY government organization, unless they PROVE to you with cold, hard facts they AREN'T a sack full of sh*t!!!
What was your experience with them???

Well since it's got a 99% survivability rate. Does it justify a year long lockdown and destroying our economy? Some of us are skeptical of the CDC. Convince us we needed this lockdown.

The lockdowns, mask mandates—all of it, was bullshit from the very beginning. There was never anything about COVID-19 that called for any damage to the economy, nor to our essential freedoms.

This was never about protecting our health. It was never about anything except a bullshit excuse for corrupt, malfeasant politicians to seize and abuse power, for their own gain, to the detriment of those of us whose interests they are supposed to serve.

My sister, my nephew & my neighbors got vaccinated. And they ALL followed CDC's mask mandates. And guess what? They still got covid. And one of them compared covid to a minor case of the flu. One person, mind you that has huge health issues and is over 70. So, as far as I as I am concerned, the CDC is panic mongering assholes and we need to examine and redefine the CDC's powers if this is how they use them.
I have an aunt who is 93 and just got covid a couple of months ago, may she rest in peace..

right there in that chair she's still sitting in and from which she has not budged in years as long as she has her remote control and her gin and tonic.

Their vaccination likely helped them from getting really sick and hospitalized with it...especially the 70 year old

Covid from the very start has been 1002 on my list of 1000 things to give a shit about.
Except for mask wearing in a store for ten minutes, I have lived my life as normal, visiting friends and family, working the entire time and enjoying life as I always have. Even hugged and (gasp) shook hands with people. Fuck the elbow bump.

If I shut off the news, it's like it all disappears.
They all lost credibility with me anyway.

why the fear? Why are people submitting to this fear of covid that is the question...because people love drama. They love to think they are coming right up to the edge of destruction to see if they can get back. There's comin' a time when the way back is not doable.

I literally knew someone that was 32 years old and died from a scratch on their finger. He was tending his flower garden and was infected with a bacteria that destroyed his heart. We live, we die. Why is the CDC treating a minor novel virus as if it was the black death, they know by now this is mostly harmless and survivable. The CDC is the problem here, not Covid.

Last edited:
600,000 plus domestic deaths from one disease is completely dismissed. It does make you wonder about these peoples' sanity. All smack aside, you really have to wonder about the sanity of the OP.
Really? Um where did those numbers come from? Because the CDC has a history of conflating stuff. Just a little bit.

At this late date if you don't know you never will.
Um, I never got covid, either. Yet. Despite my liberal democrat relatives that did... sorry, they alternatively got corvid, then got vaccinated, then yet again got covid. I voted for Trump BTW. Um the Covid vaccine was developed under Trump, and 99% of Democrats rejected that SAME vaccine they are pushing now...Ain't that a wonderment?

Well since it's got a 99% survivability rate. Does it justify a year long lockdown and destroying our economy? Some of us are skeptical of the CDC. Convince us we needed this lockdown.
A year long?

This is the NEW NORMAL!

This is THE GREAT RESET!!!

Um, I never got covid, either. Yet. Despite my liberal democrat relatives that did... sorry, they alternatively got corvid, then got vaccinated, then yet again got covid. I voted for Trump BTW. Um the Covid vaccine was developed under Trump, and 99% of Democrats rejected that SAME vaccine they are pushing now...Ain't that a wonderment?
They ought to take people like you when they get sick to a special clinic staffed by random strangers who google your treatments from the shadiest possible websites.

Forum List

Back