Weightlifter Dead From Covid

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
42-year-old John Eyers, a fit and healthy man tested positive for coronavirus a month ago and, last week, passed away in hospital after succumbing to the virus.

The former bodybuilder, who had been climbing in the Welsh mountains before testing positive, had refused the COVID-19 vaccine as he believed he would only suffer a "mild illness" if he were to catch the respiratory virus.

His twin sister Jenny McCann described him as "fittest, healthiest person I know"

"The only pre-existing health condition he had was the belief in his own immortality,” she shared in a Tweet. "He thought if he contracted Covid-19 he would be OK. He thought he would have a mild illness. He didn’t want to put a vaccine in his body."

McCann went on to share that her brother confessed to the doctor how "he wished he had been vaccinated."

Of course not vaccinated. So much for that whole "being fit" thing

42-year-old John Eyers, a fit and healthy man tested positive for coronavirus a month ago and, last week, passed away in hospital after succumbing to the virus.

The former bodybuilder, who had been climbing in the Welsh mountains before testing positive, had refused the COVID-19 vaccine as he believed he would only suffer a "mild illness" if he were to catch the respiratory virus.

His twin sister Jenny McCann described him as "fittest, healthiest person I know"

"The only pre-existing health condition he had was the belief in his own immortality,” she shared in a Tweet. "He thought if he contracted Covid-19 he would be OK. He thought he would have a mild illness. He didn’t want to put a vaccine in his body."

McCann went on to share that her brother confessed to the doctor how "he wished he had been vaccinated."

WHAT!! no link??

Everyone hopes if they get covid they will be okay. More will be than won't be, but there are always outliers.

Every statistical group has it's outliers.

Of course, you'll be following up with a story about someone who died from the jab.

One of my step relatives was rushed to the hospital last week with covid. Turned out to be strep throat. He's fine now.

Well, I'm guessing there is more to this than you are saying. ok, I wont bother. Instead, what about the people that got the vaccine that STILL got corvid? And then, they yawn and say its a just a minor flu thing... I personally know such people. I personally know someone that died from a scratched finger. I am not going to live in fear of a scratch.

Well, I'm guessing there is more to this than you are saying. ok, I wont bother. Instead, what about the people that got the vaccine that STILL got corvid? And then, they yawn and say its a just a minor flu thing... I personally know such people. I personally know someone that died from a scratched finger. I am not going to live in fear of a scratch.
Yeah. Turns out he has asthma. He might have had an asthma attack and was allowed to die for a covid death.

""The only pre-existing health condition he had was the belief in his own immortality,” she shared in a Tweet."... a SISTER said that?? What a jerk!!!

PS: IF TRUE!!!!!!

Greg

Last edited:
Hi Mary; vaccines do not work in 100% of cases; ALL vaccines have a death rate. I've had that many vaccines over the years that frankly one more isn't a big deal to me. I'd rather the Trump vaccine than the others though....which I have had. A bit of an increase in Blood Pressure but I was already susceptible to that. But it was MY choice; not mandated, and I took the risk in as full knowledge as I was able to get.

MY point is; it IS a choice to be respected whatever it is.

BTW: Democrats seem still not to have learned how to wash their hands and keep the hell away from decent folk!!!

Greg

""The only pre-existing health condition he had was the belief in his own immortality,” she shared in a Tweet."... a SISTER aid that?? What a jerk!!!

PS: IF TRUE!!!!!!

Greg
Is this the same sister that said he has asthma?

Was he treated for covid when he had an asthma attack? That would kill him.

Hi Mary; vaccines do not work in 100% of cases; ALL vaccines have a death rate. I've had that many vaccines over the years that frankly one more isn't a big deal to me. I'd rather the Trump vaccine than the others though....which I have had. A bit of an increase in Blood Pressure but I was already susceptible to that. But it was MY choice; not mandated, and I took the risk in as full knowledge as I was able to get.

BTW: Democrats seem still not to have learned how to wash their hands and keep the hell away from decent folk!!!

Greg
So you got vaccinated

Ohhh

She added that her brother had been climbing Welsh mountains and camping in the wild four weeks before his death.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Greg
Howdy, pard. Lets don't confuse all vaccines with this one, heck, this current batch hasn't even been approved by the FDA. Yet. And frankly, they just don't work anyway. Um and lets talk about Covid...it has survivability rate somewhere around 99%. I could go on and on about the futility of CDC's mandates on this silly lockdown. But I wont.

Last edited:

Over 203 million people have had COVID. A little over 4.3 million of those have died and a supermajority of those people have been elderly. That's a 98% survival rate, Chicken Little. While unfortunate for those people, we still haven't even knocked on the door step of the Spanish Influenza 100 years ago.

He didn’t die from COVID.

Forum List

Back