experts say Trump will have a landslide win in nov !

In 2016 the orange idiot won Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin all by less than 1.5%

That's not much of a margin in any of those states.

If Biden out performs Clinton by 1% in those states and the orange idiot drops by 0.5% (or visa versa), the orange idiot is history.

Yes, history - he'll be remembered as the most incompetent leader since Nero!

In 2016 the orange idiot won Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin all by less than 1.5%

If Biden out performs Clinton by 1% in those states and the orange idiot drops by 0.5% (or visa versa), the orange idiot is history.

I can understand how someone such as yourself with no apparent skill-set would feel that way.

I will continue to defend President Trump just so long as he's being subjected to base lies and nonsense at the hands of people who aren't worth the saliva to spit on them (and yes, I do mean you).
I hope you know that's not just a full time job, but like Trumps last three press secretaries, or last four chiefs of staff, that's a difficult job that quickly wears people out.

Trump is that good.

You betcha'!
He's a COVID SuperSpreader!

Who could have seen this happen?

So you're inanely claiming that Oklahoma's numbers changed because of Trump's Tulsa rally? Then how come USA Today was reporting that their numbers were rising back on June 19, if it's all due to Trump?

COVID Killed Trump's chances of winning.

Nope. Trump dropping the ball on COVID is what's killing his chances.

Trumps war on the coronavirus has had more fatalities than the US in WW I.

Trump did nothing of the sort. You're just hoping that if you keep shouting it over and over, people will accept it.

So you're still defending Captain Clorox?
Gonna' vote for a guy who asked a nationally known scientist about injecting disinfectant directly into the body?
127,000 dead in 121 days, even Rwanda is doing a better job and they have little access to technology like ours.
Fish rots from the head, bitch. Get over your Orange Turd.

So you're still thinking your disapproval is going to matter to someone?

I will continue to defend President Trump just so long as he's being subjected to base lies and nonsense at the hands of people who aren't worth the saliva to spit on them (and yes, I do mean you). Did I mention that I was thinking about you this morning? Yeah, my dog got into the kitchen trash and horked up a ball of puke the size of my cat. I looked at it and thought, "That reminds me of Blaine." Right before I started gagging, which - now that I think of it - reminds me of my reaction to your ASSumption that you matter.
Eb7f26eU0AA6mn1

Trump is an improvement over you people on the left. :eusa_hand:

He doesn't give a shit about you people on the right, either.
You just haven't figured that out yet.
From his buddy, Howard:
Howard Stern claims Trump 'disgusted' by his own supporters: 'He wouldn’t even let them in a f---ing hotel'

"“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” Stern said during his Sirius XM radio show, according to the New York Daily News. “The people who are voting for Trump for the most part... he wouldn’t even let them in a f---ing hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”"""

And if we were pantywaist leftist pussies, thinking everything is about our feelings and whining for politicians to "care about us", that would matter.

Since conservatives are grown-ups, we just care if he enacts the correct policies. We're not looking to have a group therapy session with him.

I will continue to defend President Trump just so long as he's being subjected to base lies and nonsense at the hands of people who aren't worth the saliva to spit on them (and yes, I do mean you).
I hope you know that's not just a full time job, but like Trumps last three press secretaries, or last four chiefs of staff, that's a difficult job that quickly wears people out.

Trump is that good.

You betcha'!

So you're inanely claiming that Oklahoma's numbers changed because of Trump's Tulsa rally? Then how come USA Today was reporting that their numbers were rising back on June 19, if it's all due to Trump?
Have some compassion; you will give BS an anxiety attack.

Trump is that good.

You betcha'!

Have some compassion; you will give BS an anxiety attack.

Compassion. I believe I have heard this word before, but I can't quite place it at the moment.

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central
I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy.
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden.
He was an unknown and interesting option to many at the time and barely squeaked out a win. 1,000 votes in the right precincts in the right states and you get a different result. People have his number now. They like Joe and are tired of Trump drama, lies and incompetence.
Someone likes Joe? Who, his mother?
Mothers all over like him. He may be a bit touchy-feely, but he's not a p*ssy grabber and moms appreciate that.
Neither is Trump. Saying that girls will let you grab them is NOT the same thing as saying YOU grab their pussies (or ever did)! You'd think anyone graduating the 6th grade could understand that!

I'd like to REALLY shock leftists by suggesting that even if he DID grab women's genitals, it's not a bad thing IF THE WOMEN ALLOWED IT.

As a woman, my genitals are just that: MINE. I have every right to decide to allow someone to grab them if I choose to, and not every Democrat "feminist" in the world has any right to decide otherwise for me.

However crass I might consider Trump's words, or the behavior his words endorsed, he's not incorrect in stating that some women WILL allow such behavior if a man is rich and famous enough. And while I personally might not respect those women very much, they have every right to make that choice with their own bodies.
And isn't that always been the case? Not only did Trump never actually say that HE personally did any grabbing himself, but the point was that these lady contestants willingly offered themselves as a way of hoping to affect their winning of the contests!

I'm sorry, but as a hot blooded male who LIKES women very much, if a beautiful girl throws herself at me and says take me, I'm going to oblige her. There would be something wrong with me if I didn't.

The funny thing is that Trump did not exactly try to keep this a secret either, he openly said this was going on during a public interview. Funny how when rock stars talk about women throwing themselves at them, they are actually admired.

Also the stock market is in the twilight zone right now. It is ignoring reality and is way too high
The stock market is Trumps big talking point. He can point to it as a measure of success, so he has Mnuchen and the fed pumping hundreds and hundreds of billions into it.

This is no different from a "pump and dump" only the government can't cash in to recover any the money they put into the market.
once again nearly 5 million jobs gained in july !

The Democrats have really fucked up aligning themselves with the looters, rioters and BLM/ANTIFA terrorists.

Lanslide for trump and the Republicans.

How many times do you want somebody to break a vow, before you don't take his next one seriously.
Well, since he hasn't broken any vows to me, I guess we'll have to see. Or are you telling me that you seriously expect perfection in all things or nothing from everyone on Earth? He can't POSSIBLY do his job well if he's not a good husband? Does that mean that YOU should be judged as failed and incapable at everything in your life, because YOU aren't perfect in all things?
Nobody is saying a politician has to be a perfect husband. But you know that adultery is still a crime in New York state. So we're talking criminal behavior.

New York Penal Law
Sec. 255.17
Adultery

§ 255.17 Adultery. A person is guilty of adultery when he engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he has a living spouse, or the other person has a living spouse. Adultery is a class B misdemeanor.

Trump didn't cause the increase by himself. But he did contribute to the rise in cases. And that's just from the secret service, front men and aids that tested positive after the rally.

I'm sorry, but as a hot blooded male who LIKES women very much, if a beautiful girl throws herself at me and says take me, I'm going to oblige her. There would be something wrong with me if I didn't.
Trump ran the miss teen usa pageant. I hope you would have the sense to just say no to underage girls.

I can understand how someone such as yourself with no apparent skill-set would feel that way.

In other words you got nothing intelligent to say.

You also have no idea what my 'skill set' is.

The collusion twixt BLM and Antifa has been compromised just as BLM paints signs in front of Trump's building and Antifa's ringleader gets arrested, because Protests Matter to COVID-19 and to inexperienced, hormone-compromised young people. Go Trump!

I suspect that enough states will see the obvious wisdom of mail-in voting by November, that the Ruskies won't be able to hack enough.

Yeah, because fake mail-in votes are SO much harder to produce. And we all know how difficult it is to get past the eagle eye of the US Postal Service and their crack investigators among the Postal Inspectors.

Hasn't been a problem in the states that use mail-in already

Isolated instances of voter fraud like this notwithstanding:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...7d0014-a4f2-11ea-b473-04905b1af82b_story.html

So let me see if I have this straight. You leftist pinheads have been telling us for years that we don't need voter ID because voter fraud never, ever happens, how silly. NOW you're telling me that we need to go to mail-in voting, because it'll be safer from voter fraud than the ballot box.

So which is it? Does voter fraud never happen, or does it happen so much that we need a new way to vote?

In other words you got nothing intelligent to say.

You also have no idea what my 'skill set' is.
I do know that you are a Communist who likes cheap guitars.

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central
And I hear he can count on over 95% of the black vote!!!

Blacks seem pretty upset with Dems, they are rioting, looting, and burning your Dem run cities. :itsok:
Exactly. That's why I said he has over 95% of the black vote in the bag.

Also the stock market is in the twilight zone right now. It is ignoring reality and is way too high
The stock market is Trumps big talking point. He can point to it as a measure of success, so he has Mnuchen and the fed pumping hundreds and hundreds of billions into it.

This is no different from a "pump and dump" only the government can't cash in to recover any the money they put into the market.

The markets are way overvalued. They are refusing to accept reality. There is no connection between Wall Street and Main Street.

Forum List

Back