experts say Trump will have a landslide win in nov !

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central
And I hear he can count on over 95% of the black vote!!!

Blacks seem pretty upset with Dems, they are rioting, looting, and burning your Dem run cities. :itsok:
Chiraq is still killing blacks

Chiraq lmao I got that one.

I will continue to defend President Trump just so long as he's being subjected to base lies and nonsense at the hands of people who aren't worth the saliva to spit on them (and yes, I do mean you).
I hope you know that's not just a full time job, but like Trumps last four press secretaries, or last three chiefs of staff, that's a difficult job that quickly wears people out.

COVID Killed Trump's chances of winning.

Nope. Trump dropping the ball on COVID is what's killing his chances.

Trumps war on the coronavirus has had more fatalities than the US in WW I.

Trump did nothing of the sort. You're just hoping that if you keep shouting it over and over, people will accept it.

So you're still defending Captain Clorox?
Gonna' vote for a guy who asked a nationally known scientist about injecting disinfectant directly into the body?
127,000 dead in 121 days, even Rwanda is doing a better job and they have little access to technology like ours.
Fish rots from the head, bitch. Get over your Orange Turd.

So you're still thinking your disapproval is going to matter to someone?

I will continue to defend President Trump just so long as he's being subjected to base lies and nonsense at the hands of people who aren't worth the saliva to spit on them (and yes, I do mean you). Did I mention that I was thinking about you this morning? Yeah, my dog got into the kitchen trash and horked up a ball of puke the size of my cat. I looked at it and thought, "That reminds me of Blaine." Right before I started gagging, which - now that I think of it - reminds me of my reaction to your ASSumption that you matter.
Eb7f26eU0AA6mn1

I will continue to defend President Trump just so long as he's being subjected to base lies and nonsense at the hands of people who aren't worth the saliva to spit on them (and yes, I do mean you).
I hope you know that's not just a full time job, but like Trumps last three press secretaries, or last four chiefs of staff, that's a difficult job that quickly wears people out.

Trump is that good.

Trump did nothing of the sort. You're just hoping that if you keep shouting it over and over, people will accept it.

Gonna' vote for a guy who asked a nationally known scientist about injecting disinfectant directly into the body?
127,000 dead in 121 days, even Rwanda is doing a better job and they have little access to technology like ours.

I will continue to defend President Trump just so long as he's being subjected to base lies and nonsense at the hands of people who aren't worth the saliva to spit on them (and yes, I do mean you). Did I mention that I was thinking about you this morning? Yeah, my dog got into the kitchen trash and horked up a ball of puke the size of my cat. I looked at it and thought, "That reminds me of Blaine." Right before I started gagging, which - now that I think of it - reminds me of my reaction to your ASSumption that you matter.
Eb7f26eU0AA6mn1

Trump is an improvement over you people on the left. :eusa_hand:

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy....

View attachment 358092
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden .

This is 2020 not 2016. There are several differences between 2016 and 2020.

1. Hillary Clinton was not a much more formidable candidate. She won 34 contests while Biden won 41. The turnout was much higher in the 2020 primaries than it was in 2016. Biden got more votes than Clinton did in 2016 in numerous states.

2. Biden's negatives are much lower than Clinton's. In 2016, polling showed that no Republican candidate led Biden while 2 Republicans led Clinrton.

I hope you know that's not just a full time job, but like Trumps last three press secretaries, or last four chiefs of staff, that's a difficult job that quickly wears people out.

Trump is that good.

You betcha'!
He's a COVID SuperSpreader!

Who could have seen this happen?

Eb7f26eU0AA6mn1

He doesn't give a shit about you people on the right, either.
You just haven't figured that out yet.
From his buddy, Howard:
Howard Stern claims Trump 'disgusted' by his own supporters: 'He wouldn’t even let them in a f---ing hotel'

"“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” Stern said during his Sirius XM radio show, according to the New York Daily News. “The people who are voting for Trump for the most part... he wouldn’t even let them in a f---ing hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”"""

Eb7f26eU0AA6mn1
Obamacare!

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy....
Naw that’s you. Polls are faked
The polls are real. The polls were real in 2016 also, but people didn't realize it was the EC vote that wins elections, not the popular vote.

Now they don't predict based on the national polls, but on a state by battleground state basis.
They did not then either. Polls were based on state elections in 2016, not national numbers. They were flat out incorrect.

Voters are not going to forget Trump's lack of leadership on the pandemic which consists of ignoring it. His race-baiting and racist attitudes in full view. The fact is that these types of models do not work during abnormal times like this. Also the stock market is in the twilight zone right now. It is ignoring reality and is way too high

What you mean is that you HOPE you can convince voters to believe that Trump had no leadership and that he was "racist", according to whatever asinine definition of "racism" you're using THIS hour. The fact is, your belief in your ability to control the narrative is wildly overrated.

Would you vote for a proven adulterer?

Well, then, you're a moron who's spending far too much time Gladys Kravitzing around in other people's personal lives, and not nearly enough time worrying about things that actually matter to you.
How many times do you want somebody to break a vow, before you don't take his next one seriously.

Well, since he hasn't broken any vows to me, I guess we'll have to see. Or are you telling me that you seriously expect perfection in all things or nothing from everyone on Earth? He can't POSSIBLY do his job well if he's not a good husband? Does that mean that YOU should be judged as failed and incapable at everything in your life, because YOU aren't perfect in all things?

Eb7f26eU0AA6mn1

Still doing what I think is right.

Still doubting that you think at all.

Eb7f26eU0AA6mn1

A sucking chest wound is an improvement over any of these leftist fools.

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy.
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden.
He was an unknown and interesting option to many at the time and barely squeaked out a win. 1,000 votes in the right precincts in the right states and you get a different result. People have his number now. They like Joe and are tired of Trump drama, lies and incompetence.
We know that the people you hang with love Joe.
A lot of people I hang with don't love Trump, they love his policies.

Forum List

Back