experts say Trump will have a landslide win in nov !

Biden has no path to the White House. The only three states that matter are Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Trump currently had 260 electoral votes and winning one of the three will get him to 270. My money is on Wisconsin for sure.

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy....
Naw that’s you. Polls are faked
The polls are real. The polls were real in 2016 also, but people didn't realize it was the EC vote that wins elections, not the popular vote.

Now they don't predict based on the national polls, but on a state by battleground state basis.
They did not then either. Polls were based on state elections in 2016, not national numbers. They were flat out incorrect.

If Biden wins by 7 or 8 points, the electoral college will follow the national numbers. Pollsters nailed the Democrat surge in 2018.

Biden has no path to the White House. The only three states that matter are Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Trump currently had 260 electoral votes and winning one of the three will get him to 270. My money is on Wisconsin for sure.

Trump has no path. According to my count, Trump has yet to break 200 with Texas, Arizona and Georgia as swing states.

Sure, traitor in chief wants to run on his "achievement in economy", he brags unemployment is only 11.1%, when he took it from Barack/Biden at less than 5%, and while we are at the deepest recession in 100 years, after he inherited the longest economic expansion in history from Barack/Biden...

1593731376532.png

I suspect that enough states will see the obvious wisdom of mail-in voting by November, that the Ruskies won't be able to hack enough.

Yeah, because fake mail-in votes are SO much harder to produce. And we all know how difficult it is to get past the eagle eye of the US Postal Service and their crack investigators among the Postal Inspectors.

Hasn't been a problem in the states that use mail-in already

Isolated instances of voter fraud like this notwithstanding:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...7d0014-a4f2-11ea-b473-04905b1af82b_story.html

So let me see if I have this straight. You leftist pinheads have been telling us for years that we don't need voter ID because voter fraud never, ever happens, how silly. NOW you're telling me that we need to go to mail-in voting, because it'll be safer from voter fraud than the ballot box.

So which is it? Does voter fraud never happen, or does it happen so much that we need a new way to vote?

It's a secure method. The machines are hooked to the internet. They were hacked last time. McConnell blocked the legislation to make them secure. Meanwhile, in states that had mail-in, there wasn't hacking.

Clear enough?

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central

LOL
Dateline: "Published: Oct. 15, 2019 at 4:20 p.m. ET"
Oh how things can change on a dime.
Or on the head of a virus cell that gets dismissed as being "under control".
Or on the intel that Donald turned a blind eye to Putin paying to have our soldiers killed. Money trail has been confirmed.
Donald is toast.

"LOL"

Leftists still define truth and reality based solely on how badly they think they can hurt Trump with it.

You should try getting in touch with reality. It appears you're a stranger to it.

Coming from you, that means even less than anything else coming from you.

I suspect that enough states will see the obvious wisdom of mail-in voting by November, that the Ruskies won't be able to hack enough.

Yeah, because fake mail-in votes are SO much harder to produce. And we all know how difficult it is to get past the eagle eye of the US Postal Service and their crack investigators among the Postal Inspectors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...7d0014-a4f2-11ea-b473-04905b1af82b_story.html

So let me see if I have this straight. You leftist pinheads have been telling us for years that we don't need voter ID because voter fraud never, ever happens, how silly. NOW you're telling me that we need to go to mail-in voting, because it'll be safer from voter fraud than the ballot box.

So which is it? Does voter fraud never happen, or does it happen so much that we need a new way to vote?

It's a secure method. The machines are hooked to the internet. They were hacked last time. McConnell blocked the legislation to make them secure. Meanwhile, in states that had mail-in, there wasn't hacking.

Clear enough?

1593731696446.png

From rock stars, to sports stars to movie stars. When they use their celebrity to corrupt young women into sexual relations that may not be illegal, but I don't find them fit to be a moral authority after that.
One wonders why you were dumb enough to consider any of them "moral authorities" to start with.

Actors, musicians and sports stars are some of our most listened to moral authorities. But only the one's who keep their noses clean. So actors like Fred Thompson or Ronald Reagan were moral authorities.

According to whom? Dumbshits like you who are stupid enough to think the DNC platform is a swell idea?

Neither Fred Thompson nor Ronald Reagan were moral authorities because they were actors.

The markets are way overvalued. They are refusing to accept reality. There is no connection between Wall Street and Main Street.
Under the cares act the treasury picks who gets how much money.

Recipients of billions of coronavirus aid may not be disclosed ...
www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2020/04/13 › w...

Apr 13, 2020 - While some programs require the public disclosure of the recipients, others do not. ... The $2 trillion Cares Act approved by President Trump last month ...

If the treasury secretly gives a company a billion dollars to raise their "cash on hand". And without having to disclose who they gave money to, the receiving company can report they're in sound economic shape.

The polls are real. The polls were real in 2016 also, but people didn't realize it was the EC vote that wins elections, not the popular vote.

Now they don't predict based on the national polls, but on a state by battleground state basis.
They did not then either. Polls were based on state elections in 2016, not national numbers. They were flat out incorrect.

If Biden wins by 7 or 8 points, the electoral college will follow the national numbers. Pollsters nailed the Democrat surge in 2018.
And?

This has nothing to do with what I stated.

This asinine need to try and suddenly pretend the polling was not a massive fuck up by the pollsters in 2016 is just that - asinine.

Polls are faked

And?

This has nothing to do with what I stated.

This asinine need to try and suddenly pretend the polling was not a massive fuck up by the pollsters in 2016 is just that - asinine.
Blind squirrel syndrome. A stopped clock is correct twice a day

In 2016 the orange idiot won Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin all by less than 1.5%

That's not much of a margin in any of those states.

If Biden out performs Clinton by 1% in those states and the orange idiot drops by 0.5% (or visa versa), the orange idiot is history.

Yes, history - he'll be remembered as the most incompetent leader since Nero!
I can understand how someone such as yourself with no apparent skill-set would feel that way.

In other words you got nothing intelligent to say.

You also have no idea what my 'skill set' is.
I do know that you are a Communist who likes cheap guitars.

You are truly an idiot.

If you have something relevant to say about my assessment of the 2016 elections, please say it.

Otherwise - STFU!!!

How many times do you want somebody to break a vow, before you don't take his next one seriously.
Well, since he hasn't broken any vows to me, I guess we'll have to see. Or are you telling me that you seriously expect perfection in all things or nothing from everyone on Earth? He can't POSSIBLY do his job well if he's not a good husband? Does that mean that YOU should be judged as failed and incapable at everything in your life, because YOU aren't perfect in all things?
Nobody is saying a politician has to be a perfect husband. But you know that adultery is still a crime in New York state. So we're talking criminal behavior.

New York Penal Law
Sec. 255.17
Adultery

§ 255.17 Adultery. A person is guilty of adultery when he engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he has a living spouse, or the other person has a living spouse. Adultery is a class B misdemeanor.

Oh, spare me. You're trying to tell me that you are seriously outraged, "OMG, he's a CRIMINAL, it's just like if he robbed a bank!"?

You get more lame in your justifications with every word. Just stop.

So you're inanely claiming that Oklahoma's numbers changed because of Trump's Tulsa rally? Then how come USA Today was reporting that their numbers were rising back on June 19, if it's all due to Trump?
Trump didn't cause the increase by himself. But he did contribute to the rise in cases. And that's just from the secret service, front men and aids that tested positive after the rally.

Yeah, whatever, ass clown. Call me when you're equally condemnatory about the protests and riots, and then MAYBE I'll deign to consider that your "outrage" is sincere. Mind you, I'll still laugh at you derisively, because you'll still be a melodramatic dipshit, but I'll at least believe that you're serious about being a melodramatic dipshit.

Clear enough?

What's clear is that you'll say anything that gives you your agenda objectives of the moment, and whether or not it makes any sort of linear sense is of no concern to you.

The mail is a secure method? Really? Have you ever even HEARD of the phrase "chain of custody"? Given a single thought to how the mail actually works? No, of course not. Your leftist thought masters told you to think mail-in voting was a great idea, and you just ran with it.

Clear enough?

View attachment 358376

Oh, yeah, you're "just letting him speak" . . . by censoring him every chance you get, misquoting him, running around pretending that you believe the most insanely extreme definition of his words that you can come up with.

Reality continues to be just a word to you.

Forum List

Back