experts say Trump will have a landslide win in nov !

However crass I might consider Trump's words, or the behavior his words endorsed, he's not incorrect in stating that some women WILL allow such behavior if a man is rich and famous enough. And while I personally might not respect those women very much, they have every right to make that choice with their own bodies.
The question isn't if there are women willing to let a celebrity assault them. It's the morals of a person who would use their celebrity to assault women.

They are saying he’s going to increase min wage. Haha that’s a guarantee win!

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central
I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy.
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden.
He was an unknown and interesting option to many at the time and barely squeaked out a win. 1,000 votes in the right precincts in the right states and you get a different result. People have his number now. They like Joe and are tired of Trump drama, lies and incompetence.
Someone likes Joe? Who, his mother?
Mothers all over like him. He may be a bit touchy-feely, but he's not a p*ssy grabber and moms appreciate that.
Are you kidding! Biden held Tara Reade against the wall and finger fucked her!

I suspect that enough states will see the obvious wisdom of mail-in voting by November, that the Ruskies won't be able to hack enough.

However crass I might consider Trump's words, or the behavior his words endorsed, he's not incorrect in stating that some women WILL allow such behavior if a man is rich and famous enough. And while I personally might not respect those women very much, they have every right to make that choice with their own bodies.
The question isn't if there are women willing to let a celebrity assault them. It's the morals of a person who would use their celebrity to assault women.

No, it's the morals - or lack thereof - of people like you who only discover the existence of "morals" when it conveniently allows them to attack their political opponents. Or are you going to try to tell me you don't believe in the concept of "consenting adults", and "my body, my choice"? Spend a lot of time railing at the immorality of extra-marital sex, do you?

I suspect that enough states will see the obvious wisdom of mail-in voting by November, that the Ruskies won't be able to hack enough.

Yeah, because fake mail-in votes are SO much harder to produce. And we all know how difficult it is to get past the eagle eye of the US Postal Service and their crack investigators among the Postal Inspectors.

Yeah, because fake mail-in votes are SO much harder to produce. And we all know how difficult it is to get past the eagle eye of the US Postal Service and their crack investigators among the Postal Inspectors.

Hasn't been a problem in the states that use mail-in already

Isolated instances of voter fraud like this notwithstanding:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...7d0014-a4f2-11ea-b473-04905b1af82b_story.html

Last edited:
Are you kidding! Biden held Tara Reade against the wall and finger fucked her!
Normally I would believe what the woman claims. But Reade just screwed the california DA that used her as an expert witness, only to find out she lied about her credentials, thus subjecting the cases she testified in to being declared a mistrial. She also lied about how long she worked for Bidens office. She said 3 years, he said more like 9 months. which means she claimed she stayed there for over a year after the alleged assault.

No, it's the morals - or lack thereof - of people like you who only discover the existence of "morals" when it conveniently allows them to attack their political opponents. Or are you going to try to tell me you don't believe in the concept of "consenting adults", and "my body, my choice"? Spend a lot of time railing at the immorality of extra-marital sex, do you?
From rock stars, to sports stars to movie stars. When they use their celebrity to corrupt young women into sexual relations that may not be illegal, but I don't find them fit to be a moral authority after that.

Spend a lot of time railing at the immorality of extra-marital sex, do you?
I would never vote for somebody where their adultery has been proven. I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but once proven, that's strike three.

Would you vote for a proven adulterer?

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central
And I hear he can count on over 95% of the black vote!!!

Blacks seem pretty upset with Dems, they are rioting, looting, and burning your Dem run cities. :itsok:

And I hear he can count on over 95% of the black vote!!!

Blacks seem pretty upset with Dems, they are rioting, looting, and burning your Dem run cities. :itsok:
Chiraq is still killing blacks

Forum List

Back