experts say Trump will have a landslide win in nov !

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central
From the article:
" with rallies that seem to be pushing the Dow to 3,000 or above. "

Lol, the DOW will be over 30,000, not 3,000.

I don't take predictions too seriously but when I'm interested in their opinion I will check it out. The experts I consult think different about who is leading:

Joe Biden joined Donald Trump as joint-favorite in Mid-March, but slipped back into second-favortism during April and May. However, the Democratic candidate has now become the clear favorite in the market, which has caused the current President's odds to move to the longest they’ve been for 15 months.

The table below shows Joe Biden is the significant market leader, and according to the bookmakers is the most likely winner of the 2020 US Election.

CandidateOdds (UK Format)Odds (US Format)Implied Percentage ChanceReturn on $10 Bet...
Joe Biden8/13-16261.9%$16.17
Donald Trump7/4+17536.4%$27.50

There's just no way to know.

Plus, we have two terrible candidates who could completely run off the rails at any moment.

A really, really bad time right now.

It's funny how the OP is depending on the word of "experts". Didn't those "experts" say Hillary would win? It's also funny with regard the "experts" some choose to believe. Why not more respect for the experts that say we should be wearing masks and social distancing? Sometimes the lack of self-awareness makes me SMH!

This November the American people will toss the current White House trash to the curb.

I’m not sure if some of you know, but a lot has happened since Oct. 2019 when this prediction was made.

In the last Presidential election, the majority was not silent. It voted very closely half and half for the duopoly. A very big minority, over 40% was 'silent' in not voting. Give it someone and some thing to vote for and it will give its support.
If 30% vote Tweedle R and 30% vote Tweedle D and 40% vote for a genuine, qualified candidate, that minority should win.
If 'R' or 'D' were by some chance to offer such a choice, the victory would be overwhelming.
In all likelihood, it is a defeat (again) for America that will overwhelm.

I hope the "experts" are right.

If President Trump is reelected, he will be able to push back the inevitable collapse of this nation for at least four more years.

But I do believe that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and his politically correct VP will win by a landslide and start the country on the road to extinction. His administration will be filled by supporters of the current Insurrection (the three initials of which I refuse to say/write).

even though the economy slowed because of the pandemic voters have not forgotten the economic boom before it struck ! and those policies that ushered in said boom are still in place and they will still be there after the pandemic ends ! Trump to Win Landslide in 2020? - Election Central

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy....
Watch the video at 13 seconds in, it was the unluckiest moment for Hitlery the racist enabler Clinton and the Dems over all..

Wouldn't surprise me at all especially since the Dems are running foot in mouth, Biden.

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy.
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden.
He was an unknown and interesting option to many at the time and barely squeaked out a win. 1,000 votes in the right precincts in the right states and you get a different result. People have his number now. They like Joe and are tired of Trump drama, lies and incompetence.

In a certain bubble, yes.
Not reasonable, informed people.

in the 21st century, two of three presidents have been elected without winning the popular vote: George W. Bush in the tight race of 2000 and Trump..

(there is no popular vote - to win or lose)

However the outcomes are an indication of how wise the Founders were when they put safeguards in to not allow the 10 largest cities in the country to dictate Federal elections.

we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden.
He was an unknown and interesting option to many at the time and barely squeaked out a win. 1,000 votes in the right precincts in the right states and you get a different result. People have his number now. They like Joe and are tired of Trump drama, lies and incompetence.
Someone likes Joe? Who, his mother?
Mothers all over like him. He may be a bit touchy-feely, but he's not a p*ssy grabber and moms appreciate that.
actually Joe Biden raped Tara Reade

Mothers all over like him. He may be a bit touchy-feely, but he's not a p*ssy grabber and moms appreciate that.
Neither is Trump. Saying that girls will let you grab them is NOT the same thing as saying YOU grab their pussies (or ever did)! You'd think anyone graduating the 6th grade could understand that!

I'm sure you also believe in the tooth fairy....

View attachment 358092
we heard the same shit in 2016 about how Trump had no chance against hillary ! and hillary was a much more formidable opponent than biden .

just hold on to that hope, deplorable.....

View attachment 358096

No, YOU hold onto the hope that you're finally beating him. I wouldn't want anything to lessen my pleasure in your ultimate defeat and despair, as you "mysteriously" vanish on election night, never to be heard from again.

Don't let ANYONE convince you that celebrating victory at the beginning of July and disdaining all those who oppose you as "deplorables" is the wrong thing to do.

nearly 5 million jobs added im june ! the reports came out today ! if this trend continues the dems will get crushed in nov !

We hit 50,000 new coronavirus cases in the US per DAY. If this continues we'll need a second shutdown, and a third shutdown.

Neither is Trump. Saying that girls will let you grab them is NOT the same thing as saying YOU grab their pussies (or ever did)! You'd think anyone graduating the 6th grade could understand that!

I'd like to REALLY shock leftists by suggesting that even if he DID grab women's genitals, it's not a bad thing IF THE WOMEN ALLOWED IT.

As a woman, my genitals are just that: MINE. I have every right to decide to allow someone to grab them if I choose to, and not every Democrat "feminist" in the world has any right to decide otherwise for me.

However crass I might consider Trump's words, or the behavior his words endorsed, he's not incorrect in stating that some women WILL allow such behavior if a man is rich and famous enough. And while I personally might not respect those women very much, they have every right to make that choice with their own bodies.

Forum List

Back