Exodus 22:22-24 You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child.

Equally important
Why the need for another verse? I am betting even more Americans are for legal immigration. Even more than that are probably for Speaker Pelosi welcoming them all as her close neighbors instead of her installing them as neighbors to those who live far from her. What say you?

My original point is that we all should be aware of the parameters around any Biblical verse we choose to use to make our own point, which is usually not a Biblical point.
How about if we put a ton of immigrants all around you?

"If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to me, I will surely hear their cry, and my wrath will burn, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless."

Always fear the Lord, for his wrath is unlike anything Man can do to you.
So god is threatening to impale me with a sword if I don't obey what a man wrote. :blowpop:
Do words of truth impale you in the spirit or move your soul?

Ephesians 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

"If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to me, I will surely hear their cry, and my wrath will burn, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless."

So god is threatening to impale me with a sword if I don't obey what a man wrote. :blowpop:

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Words of truth might. Haven't heard any here though.

And take the helmet of salvation (accomplishment), and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
how is there a helmet of salvation - from the Almighty.

do you ever experience what you read or realize what was written.

And take the helmet of salvation (accomplishment), and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

By and through the spirit one can receive a helmet of salvation by Jesus Christ (that is by being anointed [christ] with Jehovah's Salvation [Jesus])

Yes I have in more ways than many would believe or could comprehend.

Perhaps you are looking in the wrong place and/or truth is not what you seek.

You mean a ton more? I teach in a district where I often have more students in the room who were born outside America than were born in America. As far as I am concerned they are all legal, because it is not my job to determine their status. While my trust in everyone following immigration laws (from immigrant to government officials) is, according to statistics, more than likely misplaced, I would rather remain trusting. Besides, I love my students, because it is a blessing to have 99.9% of them, and my own learning experience for that .01% remainder.

Because the only real truth is the one you spout?

You mean a ton more? I teach in a district where I often have more students in the room who were born outside America than were born in America. As far as I am concerned they are all legal, because it is not my job to determine their status. While my trust in everyone following immigration laws (from immigrant to government officials) is, according to statistics, more than likely misplaced, I would rather remain trusting. Besides, I love my students, because it is a blessing to have 99.9% of them, and my own learning experience for that .01% remainder.
Ok, so you enjoy wallowing in the mud of society. I guess someone has to do it. I don’t mind giving them an education because they can’t get one at home, but the day they graduate, they should be deported.

Haha, a magical threat. File this steaming pile on the same shelf as voodoo dolls and gypsy curses.
Karma is real, boy. I found out the hard way. Fortunately I was a young man at the time and realized how it works.
The internet isn't so great, best I can find is an observation by Job. There is a very profound couple of verses somewhere in The Bible that explains it much better.
Job 4:8 "As I have seen, those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap the same."

Last edited:

Because the only real truth is the one you spout?
As a flesh being I am as capable as anyone to be in error but when it comes to the holy spirit and what is shown there is no error. The errors come from human precepts. You are a shining example of that human type error at times.

Ok, so you enjoy wallowing in the mud of society. I guess someone has to do it. I don’t mind giving them an education because they can’t get one at home, but the day they graduate, they should be deported.
Oh, I have a list of those who should be deported. At the top are lawmakers who do not enforce immigration laws, and do nothing to catch and deport those who come in illegally at the very beginning. For example, it is against the law for schools to ask for the citizenship status of child or parent. This country's lawmakers could end this fiasco of illegal immigrants in a heartbeat if they chose. While I decry immigrants entering illegally and feel they should be caught and returned, it is not their fault that they are not. That responsibility rests solely on our lawmakers. Therefore, let's boot out the lawmakers before we think about what should be done with those who entered illegally. Enforcing the law should always begin at the top. Meanwhile, the children and I, both of whom have no say in the matter, will get along famously and do the best we can with the situation dealt to us.

By and through the spirit one can receive a helmet of salvation by Jesus Christ (that is by being anointed [christ] with Jehovah's Salvation [Jesus])

no one in the 1st century believed they would be saved by the religious itinerant for sins of their own making nor did they believe they were in need of salvation other than the physical restraints of gov't oppression. 1st century was liberation theology through personal, spiritual accomplishment.

the answer to the query is obviously no -

rather, robotic helmet from the 4th century forgeries and fallacies.

no one in the 1st century believed they would be saved by the religious itinerant for sins of their own making nor did they believe they were in need of salvation other than the physical restraints of gov't oppression. 1st century was liberation theology through personal, spiritual accomplishment.

In your own limited mind you are free to walk on that twisted path you seem to have chosen. That is your problem not mine.

In your own limited mind you are free to walk on that twisted path you seem to have chosen. That is your problem not mine.
you might try recorded history. over a comic book.

I am perfectly satisfied with having the Holy Spirit and the written accounts. You are the one who has issues concerning the human conditions and fleshly precepts that trouble you.

I am perfectly satisfied with having the Holy Spirit and the written accounts. You are the one who has issues concerning the human conditions and fleshly precepts that trouble you.
Well thank goodness a bunch of ignorant, superstitious iron aged people wrote that book, else you would be amoral. And that's no bueno.

Well thank goodness a bunch of ignorant, superstitious iron aged people wrote that book, else you would be amoral. And that's no bueno.
I suspect if it were up to you, Taz and BreezeWood religion would be banned.

I suspect if it were up to you, Taz and BreezeWood religion would be banned.
I suspect if it were up to you, @Taz and @BreezeWood religion would be banned.
no suspect to it, serpent -

1596664108299.png

the 4th century book of forgeries and fallacies disguised as a religion would be brought to justice and the crucifiers prosecuted for their crime against humanity. christianity - and the other desert religions for complicity. the persecution and victimization of the innocent.

Forum List

Back